Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Fwd: Thank you for your reply, this is my full life background [ SEX-CRIMES : Multimillion dollar scam ].

--- On Sun, 3/11/18, Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com>
> Subject: Fwd: Thank you for your reply, this is my full life background
> To: erickmango2006@yahoo.com
> Date: Sunday, March 11, 2018, 2:11 AM
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Angelica Johnson <angelicabe4@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 21:08:53 +0000
> Subject: Thank you for your reply, this
> is my full life background
> To: Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com>
>
> Hello dear,
> Firstly, Thanks for your mail, please
> accept my apology for sending
> you this sensitive information via mail
> without meeting you in person
> This is due to the urgency and
> importance of the matter at hand and
> the development am about to unfold will
> be based on trust,
>
> I am Miss Angelica Johnson, 24 years
> old, for me age doesn't really matter
> in a real relationship. I am
> comfortable with your age.
> I am from  Abidjan Ivory Coast in
> West Africa, I'm  5.4ft tall, light in
> complexion, single (never married ) I
> am the only daughter of Late
> Dr.Johnson Apu who died as a result of
> the war in my country. My father was
> the parliament leader of parliament. he
> was an engineer and the owner of
> Apuson minerals (LTD) before he was
> assassinated along side with my mother
> on a cold blooded one faithful
> morning.
>
> I am constrained to contact you because
> of the maltreatment I am receiving
> from my step mother. She planned to
> take away all my late father's treasury
> and properties from me since the
> unexpected death of my beloved parents.
>
> In that case I decided to escape to
> Europe but unfortunately she hide away
> my international passport and other
> valuable traveling documents. Luckily,
> she did not discover where I kept my
> father's File which contains important
> documents. I decided to run to a nearby
> country (Dakar Senegal) here in
> Africa just take a refugee. Presently,
> I am residing in a missionary home
> Dakar Senegal called The Alliance
> (www.cmalliance.org/field/senegal) I
> contacted you personally for a long
> term business relationship and
> investment assistance in your Country.
>
> My father of blessed memory deposited
> the sum of US 5.8. in a Bank  (five
> Million eight Hundred Thousand US
> Dollars).
> with my name as his next of kin.
> However, I shall forward to you the
> necessary documents for confirmation
> after your acceptance of assignment of
> the transfer and investment of the
> fund. As you will assist me in this
> investment,i will also like to complete
> my studies there in your country .
> I was in my 1st year in university when
> the tragic incidence took place.
>
> It is my intention to compensate you
> with 30% of the total money for your
> services, the balance shall be my
> investment capital in-which i will also
> want you to assist me. It's also one of
> the reasons why I decided to
> contact you. Please all communications
> should be through this email address
> only for confidential and security
> purposes.
>
> As soon as I receive your positive
> response showing your interest,I will
> put things into action immediately. In
> the light of above, I shall
> appreciate your urgent reply indicating
> your acceptance , ability and
> willingness to handle this transaction
> sincerely.
>
> Awaiting your urgent and positive
> response. Please do keep this only to
> your self until the transfer is made to
> your account for security reasons.
> May God bless you.
> Yours Sincerely,
> Angelica.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Featured Posts

April 15th-May 7th:-Ombudsman Portal: Abuse-of-Office / Power / Discretion Complaints Against The Advocates Complaints Commission and it's Secretary Senior State Counsel Leah...

Dear Ombudsman,                             I  Erick Otieno Mango  the   Indigent-Complainant  subject to  Article 25 CoK-2010 providing tha...

Popular Posts