Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Friday, August 24, 2012

State Terror : Ex-Files

It all begun in Nairobi though at the time I wasn't aware of the institutionalized vested interests involved,but I was really awed by the systematic discrimination and attention I attracted form the detractors.It happened more or less along the lines of what happened during my stay at the vicinity of the navy barracks. I was residing in the 5th or 6th floor of some 7/8 storey building in one of Nairobi's sprawling suburban estate called Huruma. The tell tale signs begun whenever I came back late around 8o'clock latest in the evening and there were threatening lingering shadows along the corners of each staircase as I made my way up the 1, 4-walled cubicle. These shadows/silhouettes were armed with what looked like machetes gleaming in the narrow moonlight coming-in from the balconies and it was within a short while that I gathered the threats were singularly aimed at me,like they were promising to break into my cubicle later in the night any day there-of.These were warnings, and the rent agent although a pastor by designation wasn't of any helpful relevance. The local secretariat had in other words ganged-up against me and were only waiting for an opportune time to execute their evil plans if I wasn't going to gather what their silhouetted-coded message was implying.later, virtual s, logistics. The aforementioned "pastor" had developed a habit of picking-up silly arguments just to ensure an atmosphere of conflict in tandem with the silhouetted threats I was receiving in the dark of the evenings whenever I climbed the stairs. He would decide to hike my rent by a few hundreds of shillings claiming I had been using the electricity to iron my clothes which they didn't allow and I found ridiculous anyway.Thus, he would cut-off the water supply from the one tap at the basement all tenants used to collect water just when I wanted to collect the rare resource. Whenever he came to collect rent at my cubicle { an 8m by 8m room }an argument would always ensure, courtesy of his uncooperativeness. You couldn't leave the door open even just to attend for a short-call in the bathroom at the end of the corridors on each floor without your loose change in coins disappearing in to thin air. The shadows were unmistakeably of bulky-trained men; I was only frightened of their numbers but I was holding-on tight to my ground and had made it clear I wasn't gonna move an inch.The atmosphere along the corridors of the stair-cases were now "pregnant with expectancy" accompanied with an eerie pin-drop silence despite the numerous tenants. So in adaptation to the eminent threats, I decided one evening on my way back to buy a sword walking-stick which showed when pulled-out, otherwise it just remained a walking-stick.I took heed and decided to enroll in a gym so as to equal the playing field. I didn't train for more than 4 days before the gym was shut-down indefinitely, just to hinder my mission to body-build in preparation for the unknown. I couldn't take it any more for their "unwanted message" sunk into my mind and chilled my spine. One night on my way back upon the stairs after hustling the whole day, they delivered a message so strong I knew there was no sleeping that night, they were going to break-in and I wasn't ready to stay awake the whole night as a guard waiting for the unknown. Thus, I hurriedly packed a few belongings including my documents, certificates,a french text book { la rousse de poche }and left for Mombasa saying I would come back for the other properties after a week or two. I left my { 4 by 6 }m bed, bags of clothing s, coffee table, my Panasonic sub-woofer 1 CD-changer, my beloved music CD's collection, beddings, iron and my small library. I came back after a 3/2 weeks and to my benevolent surprise, not only was my cubicle swept clean of my few earthly belongings but there were new tenants as well, and the goddamn mother-f**k**g rent agent "pastor" was nowhere to be seen; he had disappeared with my belongings and no tenant knew of his whereabouts. That was way back in 2006. Now , with hindsight I can tell where this jig-saw fits in the big picture puzzle. I will elaborate and shed more light later virtual s, logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts