Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stae Terror: X-Files

Yeah, hi everybody,they're cries of "thief, thief," outside, that was a common scene in Kenya in the yester years , nowadays it's quiet rare. Non, the less, I would like to continue on the horror experiences I've been undergoing since I last came-out of college in 2002. I would like to shed more light on my private endeavors to trey and emancipate 'me good ol'self from 'arrested development of growth and development of one's career and profession, double standards and what have you. Sometimes after I graduated in 2002 from The University of Nairobi,say in 2004, after inquiring reflectively along the lines of self constructive criticism, I decided to pursue a course in Diplomacy at The Institute of Diplomacy and International Studies at The Board of Postgraduate Studies and went forth to pay the non-refundable fee of around KSsh. 3000 or thereabouts. I wish I knew, after 3 months of of waiting , my files were no where to be found let alone the issue of being short-listed or not. It's 1 of the cases of political interference of state authorities in individual citizen cases, just to try and curtail one's development. "My Heart Sunk". When my house was broken into and my certificates and testimonials disarrayed and scatter all overt the 4-walled single room. I had the scrutiny to add 1+1 to get 11. Same old state subversive terror. Later virtual s, I'll elaborate implicitly and explicitly. Time and power's being rationed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts