Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

State Terror : X-Files

Hi readers, it usually takes time to find the truth, which at the end of the day turns-out to be stranger than fiction anyway!I just' don't know when this subversive state terror is going to end cause so far it seems like it will end with my end when they do away with me,i.e. certify me "clinically dead". The process to apply for a post graduate course entailed lots of bureaucratic protocol including having to visit designated college deans, school principals, heads of departments as well as directors of institutes to clear with their respective secretariats in terms of authentications of eligibility as well as the prerequisite terms and conditions. As is the case with bureaucracy, those in the know are aware such a process doesn't take a single day; not only because the application forms usually have to be filled in triplicates or quadruplets as the case may demand but more so cause the scrutiny/analysis of the forms for validating if the information provided meets the threshold/criterion is a slow and demanding tall-order process. Some officials happen to be unavailable either for official or private purposes and by the time one manages to present their filled-in rubber-stamped applications,usually 2 or more weeks have passed. Thus was the shock and horror to be told by stern secretaries that my application file record couldn't be found anywhere on their cabinet shelves or in their offices for that matter. Worse was to come when I begun to inquire after my unit transcripts.Can anyone imagine that I was taken in circles/circus ride till I had no otherwise than to seek legal advice from a former{the late:may The good Lord rest his soul in peace} law-comrade.He asked me to seek the counsel of The Law Society of Kenya {Mombasa chapter}for I was residing in that island at that time {sometimes in 2006}of whom the secretariat went forth unwincingly to write a letter on my behalf inquiring after my transcripts.Thus was the scenario between the university,my good-old-self and the L.S.K.After what seemingly looked like a tussle/tug-of-war,the university lamented and gave-in but not without first having to print afresh my 3rd and 4th year transcripts which couldn't be traced anywhere in the files record at the one Institute of African Studies.This meant I had to make travel arrangement to and from Nairobi from my meager earnings at the time. They say that when trying to solve an equation,you "collect like terms together",and furthermore,in an experiment there's usually the "control". Hence, my dear global audience you can as well do the simply arithmetic,joining-of-the-dots, reading-between-the-lines to come up with a reasonable conclusion as to the originators of my predicament.Everything of course ,by now goes without saying that they were premeditated then choreographed for anybody can deduce from my above publications that there's a clear chain of causers {crime-organizers},implementers and trackers of any attempt at the growth and development of my career/profession. There has been a spirited disconcerted effort by the powers that be to discriminate,stigmatize so as to deny me any decent source of earning a living. Nothing to speak of a fixed-income:I'm getting older by the day.I once issued my certificates and testimonials to the ministry of labor at Mombasa at the National Social Security Building and to my surprise the secretariat promised me some placement somewhere within the public service but sternly warned me that "they will give me a job on condition and only provided that it would have nothing to do with Anthropology"... i.e my Bachelor's designation. What crime Anthropology had done to the government of Kenya as to warrant such an approach remains a mystery to me to be resolved to date. Nonetheless, I still read the open secret-hand of the secretariat of the O.D.M. in my "arrested development". Indeed,10 years down the line after graduating, I feel like a persona-non-Grata,like a fugitive on the run trying to save the life they live,worse than a refugee.I've been seriously looking for ways and means to access political asylum/exile in a progressive,liberal,civilized,informed and exposed community/society ever since it downed upon my good-old-self that I'm simply living on borrowed time in Kenya.They, it's clear are going to kill/assassinate me. After all,haven't they successfully managed hijack my life and rob me of any decency,growth or development.I've lost everything except my mind which they are witch-hunting anyway through the unending psychological/mental torture.The File of my life is in their hand.I think that only divine intervention and political goodwill from one of the sovereign democratic states of the United Nation will save and bring back my life to me. Later virtual s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts