Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Saturday, August 11, 2012

State Terror : X-Files

Hi virtual s, hope all's okay with you within your respective countries; that you are all treated equally under the law and none is more equal than others or simply put, is above the law. I would now like to share with you my "Break-in and Robbery" horror experience I underwent while still staying at the vicinity of The Kenya Navy Barracks near The Port of Mombasa. This was the last horror I was subjected to in that area.It was sometime during the rainy season and after my usual day's hustle for something decent commensurate with the training I underwent in the various institutions of learning, I headed home early, all my efforts having been in vain. At that time I happened to have enrolled for a Master's course in human resource management at one Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Mombasa Campus but had to take an academic leave just before the end of the 1st semester due to unavailability of funds and/or scholarships. The constituency development fund stipend of KShs. 10,000 came much later as my class of eight students was going to graduate in their second year, so it had to be refunded. The mayors kitty for educational endeavors wasn't illegible till the period coming after Christmas and new year which by then would have been past the 1st semester exams. Thus was I forced to take academic leave while pondering my next move in terms of growing and developing my education and career. On that fateful day, I got home as dusk fell while it was drizzling and to my surprise/horror was met with a ghost house scenario.My door had been broken and pushed to the floor,the room was in disarray with my suitcase gone as well as my briefcase,my coat,4-inch mattress.Those were my few major belongings,the rest was just my academic paper work which lay strewn all over the room like they were looking/searching for some documents.The coat I used to travel with to the highlands where it's cold while the brief case used to hold my academic files and note books. Later virtual s,got a hangover and feeling kinda unwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts