Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Sunday, April 12, 2020

SARS nCoV2 is killing people and on top Sadist ICC-Indicted Uhuru's killing me with systematic, consistent 1-meal-ration-a-day hunger-tortures suppressing my immunity to exploit health care uninsurance vulnerabilities by proxy of his 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' 'paid pawns' dysfunctional Turpins' forced dependancy ; Raila's KEMETISM v. Abrahamic Religions ; The 'witchcrafting' / making of archetypes ; Online jobs and Android smartphones v. my symbian relic. SOS.




Dear Sir / Madam, 
                             As the SARS nCoV2 continues to kill
masses & wreck economies, sadist ICC-Indicted 2007 PEV crimes and
atrocities Chief-Organizer Uhuru systematically and consistently
continues to suppress my immunity targeting to maximize the impacts
of the COVID-19 should it catch-up with me eventually by fault or
their designs ; and as such to exploit the very pennilessness pauperism
he Uhuru's imposed pending the ultimate execution of his death
sanctioned courtesy of his ex-Chief Amara that by either
food-poisoning including rat-poison or by a machete-hacking gang ; and
now SARS nCoV2 has entered the scene making their schemes easier than
the cholera, amoeba, typhoid food-contaminations they've attempted on
me numerously as with Migory County Referral Hosp. records. Indeed on
one occasion I diarrhoead & vomited continuously for 3 weeks+ before
a well-wisher sent me some cash where I was diagnosed with either the
amoeba or typhoid ; they almost killed me on that occasion as from
asides them & their 'Migori witches nest' accomplices would say time & again,
"Ikiya a," which's Luo for, "You don't know me," but cause of
ambiguity also translates to mean, "I bury you, I leave," ; and thus
the full gravity of the interpretation is in both the two meanings,
one after the other respectively! The trousered apes, feralsavages,
primitive strength direstraits low iq are chest-thumping as to 'how
bad' they are. It inevitably reminds you of their tribal Chiefstain
Narcissistic-Godzilla-Raila who after posthumously killing his own son
Fidel overnight went ahead with biz as usual the following dawn
without any remorse whatsoever to purportedly go chair an ODM meeting
as if his lifeline hang on assuming the presidency ; yet the
nincompoop dropped a never-seen-chance to battle the overruled
nullified elections in court. All the primitive strength, trousered
ape tribal Chiefstain knows is throwing stones. Idiot. Thus the Luos
practice KEMETISM / NETERISM as did ancient Egyptians reminiscent of
'human sacrifice ceremonies' apparent in 'Abrahamic Religions' most probably
derived remnants of his pagan parents et al. whom he quit to migrate
elsewhere. Uhuru's Turpins finally placed s'thing on the table at
1436hrs [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/04/updates-bori-glbtq-occultist-icc.html
] after I sent the first alert to the social media. On Friday the
Turpins begum again their well keys game like narrated to the Migori
DPP's office when they once cut the rope to the well forcing me to
rely on the rains for washing-&-bathing which nevertheless never
failed me for two weeks. They're mud-slinging me literally since one
of the goals of thei energy-emaciations is to incapacitate all my
efforts to do anything including thinking, i.e. besides stunting my
growth & otherwise, medically arresting my development. As people
stocked their fridges & other basic supplies pending a probable total
lockdown, I haven't been out the last 3 weeks to stock nothing cause
of sadist Uhuru's imposed pennilessness yet I need 
urgently like 2 bars of washing-&-bathing bar-soap, 2 toothpastes, 2
bicrazors, a wardrobe, shoes, pens & exercise books, a belt, socks,
slippers and of course food. Thus I pray well-wishers they'll be repaid
a 50% interest for Survival & eCommerce soft loans / spare cash once
Uhuru's AG pays-up my Kihara-Construction 7.9yrs punitive and actual
damages ; esp. now that I revisited online jobs with the hazard of
SARS nCoV2 & found the industry had evolved to include a vast frontier
since I last checked when remote / telework job platforms were
basically 'Glassdoor or Upwork' & whose interface weren't compatible
with my paleolithic Nokia model then ; jus' like most aren't still
with my relic Techno T432 Symbian model better-off than the latter.
Hence, I need an Android smartphone if not an iPhone or an iPad or
tablet or laptop. Thus I pray civilized world rally-up culprit Uhuru
to pay me my rotting 7.9yrs damages as well as clear my CRB
blacklisting to jerk my 'passive male' existence back to a
working-dating life to enable me marry & settle down. I repeat I'm not committing to
servicing a 1 million+ HELB loan & thus won't take his GoK jobs
anytime pending e-filing my broad lawsuit incriminating his
political-legal abuses responsible for the status quo. Hence let civil
society groups urge the CJ to extend the Statute of Limits in regards
to this since it's Uhuru & co. plus the GoK's fault. The 'making of
archetypes' also waits to sue Charles Ooko for defamation, the Mombasa
Changamwe merchant who embezzled-conned me of my 5 Blazer brand new
long-sleeved shirts, 5 trousers, a pair of bedsheets, a towel &
slippers besides other personal effects jus' for his sister the
self-bleaching, indecent exposure, sex pervert,
quickie-prostitute-witch matriarch to insult of the
hundreds-of-thousands he sends her for 'sand harvesting' to build
their biz yet he won't pay for the embezzlement theft. My psychic
witches Turpins DISOWNMENT vows are constant to the bitter end. Soft
loans contacts are within the links. 
Thank you in advance
Yours Faithfully,
Erick Mango.


--
Rally-up drum support-call for a NOW 7.9yrs accident-damages case &
The broader Political Asylum / Refuge Criminal-&-Civil Lawsuit against
Raila-Uhuru Jinn-Theocracy's GoK Political-Legal Abuses'
Endless-Persecution, Sanctioned Arrested-Development, Involuntary
Systems Of Committment & Rape Of Conscience still at 42yrs curtaling
my dates & marriage. E-Commerce development & survival spare cash /
soft loans to be repaid with a 50% interest once Uhuru's AG pays-up my
Kihara-Construction punitive & actual damages : +254723047863 &
+254764087863. Turn a passive-male ebbing existence back to track on
life. { Single-ladies who value strong family traditions ready to
settle-down, avail yourselves }. AG-phones & Amicus Curiae :-{
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2016/12 }; {
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2018/08/fw-advocates-complaints-commission-lsk.html?zx=612488731bc708dd
}; { https://startrextraterrestrials.blogspot.com/2019/09/ecmis-formal-anticipatory-soft-copy-e.html
}. SOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts