Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Brooding Uhuru and Quest-Holdings HELB Debt-Collectors [ 80% HELB WAIVER Attachments ] : Double-Speakings plus Sex-Crimes of 'Emi and Judy Macharia' ; Urbanization and Sexuality ; Prayers For Political-Asylum / Refuge From 'Mandatory Systems of Commitment'.

Subject: 80% HELB WAIVER Quest-Holdings Auctioneers / Debt-Collectors
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 3:08 PM
Dear Sir / Madam,
                               I pray your divine-interventions for migration for political-asylum / refuge to escape systematic, consistent & widespread endless-persecution as well as for my 6.3yrs accident-damages sat-on by BORI / GLBT-Occultist Uhuru and his Jinn-Theocracy GoK & co. I'm under siege by their 'Married But Gay' Mixed Marriage Orientations including Raila's LAMU / BONDO-USENGE. Remember pollsters highlight Kisumu leads Kenya in homosexuality while the numerous openly-visible weirdoo clips on Uhuru's gay-misadventures nature speak for themselves. Part of the endless-persecution involves cyclic harassments by Auctioneers for my KCB Loan and in this instance my College HELB Loan who's update-status forwarded by Quest-Holdings Auctioneers / Debt-Collectors I have included as the 'forward' preceding these grievance complaints. 
                              I would like to state without contradictions that all interest-accrued since graduation in 2002 are illegal, null & void given the doctored-transcripts premeditated to effectuate a 'demotivated-&-defeatist' mind-set turning & pouring all the 4yrs Bachelor's efforts down-the-drain ; esp. given I'd to seek legal-assistance from a the late ex-comrade Kalama [ RIP ] to secure my transcripts from one of Uhuru's Academies UoN long-time Chaired by his now deceased uncle. Indeed it's recorded that The Senior Administrative Assistant doubling as The Examination-Secretary [ a Mr. Wasinde ] stuck his thumbs in his ears and kinda flapped the rest of the fingers astride his head signifying flying wings as he strode across Gandhi-Wing in my mockery during one of my numerous pursuits for the transcripts! With the late comrade lawyer's sworn affidavit, they released the 'doctored transcripts' promptly on my next follow-up. Other figures recorded to have faced such political-corruption in Uhuru's UoN Academy include Prof. Ali Mazrui, Nobel Laureate Prof. Wangari Maathai not to mention ardent lawyer Kethi Kilonzo. 
                            It took me years to unravel the interconnected, systematic malpractice widely evidence-covered by the press and as detailed in preceding blogs where my former high school teacher caught-up with our lot to pursue a Masters as we did our Bachelors during The Parallel-Program Initiative which he tutored & marked revealing 'they were awarding Parallels posthumously high-grades' to market-&-sell the initiative which was relievingly rewarding, i.e. from the GoK Sponsored Regulars' peanuts! I've recorded how Uhuru, a major stake-holder in the Tourism Industry curtailed my efforts to secure a 'Free Lance French Tour-Guide License' btw 2005 & 2007 changing the regulations slightly to bias me for a job I'd been doing since 1997. The same applied to to Hotel French related posts! Then come 2012 June when he illegally arrested, detained before bailing and relocating me to Migori by his cop conveniently animistically called Ikenya to a quarters built by a mason-carpenter again animistically conveniently called 'Kenyatta'! I'd begun resuscitating from the corruption shock and was kinda picking to move-on, a shattered 'perfectionism' lover & sooner than later I would've put back my 'house in order' to begin servicing the loan, 'cept for Ikenya. 
                          I pray civil society groups intercede to salvage me from the illegally accruing monthly penalties on my non-performing account & other statutory charges which's now amounted to 400,220.65/-! I also pray for a forensic-audit since there was a time Uhuru ballooned the loan debt to 800,000/-from apr. 600,000/- in 2 months demonstrating there are plans to exploit the loan for persecutory purposes. If anything remember via Ikenya he'd wanted to place me with The Local Govt. in Msa on condition that I co-habit with one of his BORI / GLBT-Occultism weirdoos, i.e. he biases straights in favor of gays! Furthermore, I'd acquiesced & applied to Migori County in 2015 to insulting insinuations that I first gotta marry in customary-arrangements one of Raila's Luo-Nyanza prehistoric descendant savage dodos before placement. Indeed I told Mueni of Quest Holdings that awaiting my accident-damages to stake in the capital-markets and put my life back on track with The leading foreign-exchange Tourism Industry, I could repay the loan-debt within one financial year. Thus I urge civil society groups to advocate this my loan predicament listing me with The CRB in arrest of my development till such a time The GoK honors its half of the bargain as the status-quo ; and that Uhuru should stop persecuting me using Auctioneers / Debt Collectors whilst ironically sitting pretty on my damages. Otherwise, the links below demonstrate the unwanted-but-unavoidable sexual-advances for which I pray your interventions. 

Related:-
          
           Otherwise, I reiterate my anti-Raila Luo-Nyanza & Dysfunctional 'TURPINS'-Family Divorce-Estrangement Vows to the bitter end. I refuse negotiating my life, my wife, my labor, my kids, my money and my family. Neither is marrying a prehistoric culture Luo savage anywhere in my imagination. Please stop the double-speakings and trackings by Judy Macharia & co. as detailed unless they got issues to discuss or subpoenas to meet me-for in court as implied in my lawsuit. Emi stopped & I'd detailed I'll elaborate on her prank-call advances once we meet in court, e.g. she'd mastered my Mombasa routines and once timed & tracked me all the way to the beach on
Sunday. 
Thank you in advance,
Yours Faithfully,
Erick Mango.

Email signatures:
Rally-Up Drum Support-Call For A NOW 6.3yrs Accident-Damages Case and The Larger Political Asylum / Refuge Criminal-&-Civil Lawsuit  Against Jinn-Theocracy GoK's Politico-Legal Abuse's Endless-Persecution / Sanctioned Arrested-Development Still At 40yrs Derailing My Dating & Eventual Matrimony. { Spinsters & Single-Ladies Who Value Strong Family-Traditions & Are Ready To Mingle & Settle-Down, Plz Avail Yourselves. Calls : +254723047863 or +254764087863   }.
Donate Spare Cash With PayPal or Credit-Card To Change A Passive, Ebbing Existence Back To Track On Life.


Find attached below the Quest-Holdings Auctioneers / Debt-Collectors notice

On Thu,10/4/18, Miriam Mueni <mmueni@questholdings.biz> wrote:
From: Miriam Mueni <mmueni@questholdings.biz>
Subject: 80% HELB WAIVER
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2018, 2:48 PM 
            Hope this find you well. kindly consider to pay you HELB student loan with  80% waiver courtesy of the monthly penalties levied on non-performing accounts and other statutory charges. Note that, if you are listed in  CRB you are required to pay half of your principal loans in lump sum of KES 60,000 to be delisted. Delisting is to enable you to  access financial assistance from the  banking institution towards this debt settlement offer. Board has offered you a  waiver amnesty on the accrued penalties and therefore you are required to pay KES 400,220.65  full and  final settlement payable in three installments valid until 15th December, 2018 .Kindly note the waiver is only applied on the ACCRUED PENALTIES,80% OFF. Consider this offer and clear your long outstanding students’ loan for other deserving Kenyans to benefit and realize their higher education dream. If you will not manage to clear during the specified period kindly call me through my direct line 0735173138 to see the possible options. Your Quick response towards this will be highly appreciated. Kind regards.  Mirriam Mueni | Account manager | Quest Holdings Ltd,: International House | 4th Floor | Mama Ngina Street*: P.O. Box 46216  NAIROBI – 00100Tel +254711093000 +254 735173138URL: http://www.questholdings.biz Our vision: “To be the valued debt management solutions partner of choice in  Africa”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts