Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

THE LAW : Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psycopath Murderer..

Hi everybody. It is indeed this 2nd incidence of forced customary,traditional,ritual witchcraft/sorcery that broke my restraint completely and set me forth on route to initiating this legal tussle to at least get my life back,raise awareness and most importantly get this evil-eyed warrior/military king and his accomplices the hell off my back.It is a dehumanizing ordeal,barbaric,repulsing,nauseating experience which I was not going to bear anymore. It was on the 7th of June 2013 when I was surprisingly duly arrested by 3 Mombasa Municipal cops in plain clothes on Hailee Selassie Avenue, the road leading to Mombasa's Railway Station,2/3 blocks away from 1 Tusky's Bandari branch supermarket between 1200hrs and 1400hrs where I'd gone to take lunch courtesy of a cousin brother, 1 Paul Otieno, nicknamed Manuar/Mbuta Likaso working as a car sales/marketing agent/representative just across the road from where I was eating at an open-air food kiosk spread amidst very many open-air garage kiosks because that is the vicinity of very many cars showrooms. They initially sat posing as customers at different benches around,besides and in front of me though I did not notice them at first till after I'd done with the provident meal when suddenly I was surrounded from all sides by the 3 municipal cops namely: Ikenya,Swaleh and the 3rd carrying the cuffs whose name I can't recall. This was carried out with the same zeal and enthusiasm I'd noticed when I was pounced upon by Administration Cops at The Mombasa Provincial Headquarters Saga as illustrated in earlier blogs. Taken by surprise I asked what the heck was going on demanding an explanation. They, led by Ikenya said I am wanted at the Municipal H.Q.'s by hook or crook.... and worse that there is something they've got to remove at the ancestral lands in Migori Lake Victoria region. Ikenya further went on to confirm with me all my names,the schools I'd attended right from nursery to university just to assure me that indeed they were carrying-out a court order which had provided with those my personal information details. This was just the same Jomvu scenario being repeated the difference being in the later case the cops were Regular policemen under the central government administration.Ikenya further clarified that they were just carrying-out assigned duties and thus reasoning with him, they agreed to remove the cuffs upon telling them that if its a case of the law, then being a law abiding citizen I was ready to fully cooperate with them especially given that there wasn't no crime I was being accused of except that I was a wanted fellow; just like in the Jomvu jinn case. Later, limited funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts