Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Friday, January 19, 2018

Fwd: PROSECUTING RAILA :

into marriage with their prehistoric-descendant-culture savages whom
I've repeatedly stated I don't give a hoot about including 'animistic
Judy-the-bat' with her cohorts Emi & the Asian girl of Chinese
backgrounds.The sly,witch-father's elder bro. & ex-chair of
Migori-Councillors refers to him as a 'GONE-CASE' asking whether he
married or he got-married given that he relocated from ancestral home
KABUTO-NYATIKE to go build a new home in KAKRAO-MIGORI,a 30/- bob
travel distance from his in-laws in OYANI-MIGORI;besides the
observation that he's sat-on by his wayward self-bleaching wife.This
married-gay witch has told me I ain't part of his progeny anyway going
by my feeble-fingers [when I don't gym] due to LGMD unlike his kids'
staunch, firm fingers & the reason I asked Migori cops for a
GENEALOGICAL MATERNITY/PATERNITY DNA-TESTING to acertain my biological
roots.The reason I've DIVORCED,ESTRANGED & DISOWNED THEM..
period.Another aspect of their witchcraft is my characteristic cold-
bloodedness I'll explain >

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yahoo Mail Team <erickmango2006@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 06:14:29 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: PROSECUTING RAILA :
To: erickmango4521@gmail.com

Yer,Linet lied she'd gone to Saudia even calling back through skype
from an unspecified location alleging 'twas the workers residential in
Saudia only for me to find her in an online hookers-site called
'JUICY-AFFAIRS' as mepoorol'self surfed for quick,casual,hook-ups to
quench my now 5.7yrs sexually-starved self fast turning vestigial.And
her married-but-gay daddy still bankrolls their binging &
smoking,irresponsible-sex,rent plus bastards schooling;while
homosexually harassing me jointly with his indecent-exposure &
self-bleaching wife incestuously harassing me as well! Indeed the
dysfunctional-family's house is jus' a big harem where their
married-but-gay daddy acts like its pimp.They suck all the way to the
heavens high! All those 5.7yrs I've been accessed only lip service sex
with bar-girl sex-workers courtesy of Eng. Emmanuel & cousin Manuar 3
times.The BORI-LAMU/BONDO-USENGE occultists think they may exploit the
sexual-starvation torture c/o the JINN-THEOCRACY GoK's
ARRESTED-DEVELOPMENT to trap me PT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts