Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Fwd: PROSECUTING RAILA :

of being indoors 24/7 for days on end s'times up to 3weeks.Like the
Turpin kids put on 1meal-ration @ 24hrs & a bath twice a yr.,this
Mangos are also creating a cultural-stooge /epithete outta my
existence with the cyclic patterns detailed above complemented by
this JINN-THEOCRACY GoK trumping me by arresting my development
sitting on my damages [capital] for 5.7yrs now & abetting judicial
corruption by entertainning the conman /thief's mockery of Ooko the
Changamwe-MSA animist-merchant who comes & goes freely despite my
alerts to IPOA & the courts.Now I got only 3 weary,torn,over-sewn
trousers & shirts left;the 4th weren't wearable anymore.They want a
dishevelled, unkempt energy-emaciated fellow with rugs & tatters as
clothings.My escapes to other kins besides the maltreatments & severe
beatings were also driven by the observed differences in gender-roles
whenever we went to the rural home when I realized boys-&-men herded
livestock for grazing,built huts,went fishing,hunting while
girls-&-women stuck to PT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yahoo Mail Team <erickmango2006@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 06:12:10 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: PROSECUTING RAILA :
To: erickmango4521@gmail.com

The Turpin kids freeze to complements cause of the prolonged periods
of captivity in isolation from the society at large impeding their
acquisition of social skills;like happened to me pushing me to novels
upstairs/ rooftops isolated from the practical reality on the
ground.The same is still going on in Migori where after the 1st like
2yrs of actively following up on my accident case requiring sticking
out everyday & realizing I was also being consistently set-up for
brawls with their LGBT- BORI occultists & ODM-psychophants,I quit
going out unless I had some stipend from wellwishers to buy
bathing/washing barsoap,get a shave/a puff & update my lawsuit at the
cybers though now thanks heavens I got a web-enabled cell phone 'cept
I'm running outta credit to their whims;they can't wait to nail me
when cut-off the net.I've learnt the Luo KEMETISM-occultists call this
isolation 'UMO-CHIENG' meaning 'COVERING THE-SUN' in animism
anticipation of ritual sacrificial-death/killings! Thus,you can
imagine such existance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts