Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Fwd: PROSECUTING RAILA :

all mornings & 1 evening introduced me to an alcoholic spirit called
KIENYEJI produced in TZ which we mixed with COKE-COLA at a
joints-fiesta & I begun sweating profusely that very night after super
I'd to go outdoors for cooling I couldn't believe it & even the
following day in the morn. I didn't have to search the sun to sunbath
to heat up like a reptile & that 1 round of KIENYEJI-COKECOLA cocktail
sustained my thermoregulation for like 3consequtive days; opening-up
what seemed to be blocked sweat-valves & pouring out my sweat normally
like anybody else.I'm waiting to make a formal medical diagnosis on
the same as well as stock myself with this TZ-KIENYEJI spirit across
the MIGORI-SIRARE border once my lawsuit reliefs are processed while I
also bring to book the BELL's-PUB attack perpertrators including Eng.
Emmanuel of the Carnivore 'male-kisses'! Once visiting with Manuar &
his bro. Olala in KABUTO,a local woman-herbalist exclaimed to them
that 'Ume juok obudhe ie ainya' meaning 'you let witchcraft over >

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yahoo Mail Team <erickmango2006@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:12:35 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: PROSECUTING RAILA :
To: erickmango4521@gmail.com

Yer,coldbloodedness which they perpertuate jus' like the dystrophy
[LGMD] & the LGBT orientation.I've had to be sunbathing all mornings
after waking for as long as I can remember jus' to charge-up my cold
body with enough heat;even in low altitude hot MSA.Gym & food improves
the heat capacity but the Luo physiology-experts seem to have
malfunctioned my thermoregulation such that I can't retain body heat
it all dissipates leaving me freezing s'times even numbing my
fingers.Here again there's some kinda tea they prepare which improves
the thermoregulation but the evil-eyes {BUDA} have resorted nowadays
to 'animistic-uji' which cause of associated 'animistic Judy-the-bat'
prank-calls lewd-interpretations leading to chaos like in the
BELL's-PUB attack,I don't take any more & instead substitute it with
pot-water from where everybody drinks;though they've also timed me &
put stuff that ran my tummy akin to the amoeba-typhoid episodes.
Another physiology expert in UKUNDA-MSA observed my sunbath
search-movements PT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts