20th September 2026 1905hrs
NB: There's this emergent recurring issue of my Telekom Sim Card being put on "Emergency Calls Only" cutting me off the internet like right now today as I prepare this report to civil society groups before I proceed to file my complaints at the Migori Police Station.
My guess is it's the Powers of Darkness of GLBTQ-Occultist Uhuru (if not economy-cartel-thief-President-and-terrorist-Ruto) led by his gilted loobat Judy Macharia and the GoK licensed-firearmed witch doctor on the ground reminiscent of when they abducted me in Mombasa Uhuru Gardens for two weeks witchcraft sojourn at J.K., i.e. Jomvuu Kuu; they'd cut-off my Safaricom line then and so I also pray civil society groups intervene for uninterrupted internet access and the looming abduction-sojourn and/or caging institutionalization with the hired psychiatrist assassins at Migori District Ref. Hosp. or wherever... to wonna embezzle me of my 15m+ Ruto''s Amaco Insurance traffic accident damages. Sos.
There goes the estranged, dying-of-jealousy, evil-eyed, nightrunner, "Penis-Envy" (rd. Sexology) Hausa-Bori Yan-Dau GLBTQ-Occultist "Turpin"-Mango dysfunctional-family step-family witches jus' sent linet the grown prostitute daughter to follow me into the pitlatrines to wonna witchcraftly mind-associate her whoring vagina with my penis and on trying to warn her like it's prostitute sister Caro the other
time, it picks a stone wanting to beat me like Victor did when it was last sent by its mother as recorded in OBs at Migori Police Station.
She picks the stone saying, "Usinipige picha mimi," meaning, "Don't take a photograph of me, me," like she's not the others to play with... And this for somebody who once beat her younger, smaller sister Donatta close to death as recorded in the preceding blog. ( https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2026/08/399-satanic-ritualists-estranged.html )
The witches don't want no evidence collected against them as was made clear the last time I photographed the quickie-prostitute (substantiated) who's indecently exposed me her vagina like her female-husband gay-dodo pimp who's also shown me his penis as recorded in a photograph.
The quickie-prostitute phoned Caro its other prostitute daughter in Mombasa who phoned me in Migori asking why which was when I told her never to phone me again knowing the witches were laying grounds to be covering up their SOA-&-PADVA crimes with regards to mark-timings, trackings, witchcraft-mind-associations- of-their-vagina-and-penis as concerns incestuous sexual-&-homosexual harassments.
Then the whole step-family comes out insulting me and pretending I'm the bad one, the black sheep yet they'd been planning it all along as recorded in the preceding blog ( https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2026/09/400-murder-conspiracy-satanic-ritualist.html ) It's an excuse for which like in Victor's OB recorded case whereupon after his stone-jet attacks the witches put me on death-starvation one-meal-a-day-at-supper hunger-tortures for two weeks+ or fifteen days to be exact as I counted as recorded. Thus I know they're going to shut down the food rations now and so start the death starvations.
I plan on reporting the incident to the compromised Migori Police Station tomorrow though like the other 15+ recorded OB cases I know they'll do nothing and at worse like with the gay AP cop's indecent-assault case
( https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com/2023/06/03/national-police-service-iau-complaints-on-migori-police-station-and-police-psychologist-irene-violation-of-chapter-six-of-the-constitution-of-kenya-on-leadership-and-integrity-abetting-of-crime-and/ )
( https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2023/06/national-police-service-iau-complaints_3.html ) pile the blame on me and attempt to send me to the Migori District Referral Hospital's Hired-Psychiatrist-Assassins Psychiatric Department;
i.e. when you're homosexually indecently assaulted you should melt into jelly and acquiesce or better wait till intercourse-penetrations then collect sperm-evidence before they can bring criminal charges. Otherwise, you must be crazy. Sos
The same applies to these evil-eyed, estranged-and-disowned "Turpin"-Mango witches' incestuous sexual-and-homosexual harassment or perhaps I should jus' resign my opposition and simply join their puky, disgusting incestuous occult. Sos.
19th September 2026 0554hrs
Slept half-hungry last night the reason I've woken up this early to record the situation cause the hunger pangs you feel draining away your energies won't let you have a normal sound sleep.
This as the evil-eyed, quickie-prostitute and her biological brood of genetically-imprinted, spoiled-brat, female-husband daughters devoured beef in the outside kitchen which bad been cooked since yesterday; whereas the jealousgay-dodopimp has stored fermented milk aka mala he takes at his disposal.
By the time I went to look for 20/- bob avocados or a boiled-grilled egg at 30/- around 2015hrs all the shops and kiosks had already been closed and so I returned to munch another few bites of the unpalatable dry greens and went to bed and now this....
The witches can't stand me having cash and want me to deplete any stipend I may have reserved on food to compromise my engaging the online jobs endeavors or access to basics. And now that they know I'll be starving brunch will be cooked towards or past noon meaning I'll still have to go deplete another wad this morning before any brunch. Something small will go a long way pls. Sos.
14th September 2026 1150hrs
The dying-of-jealous, estranged, dysfunctional, "Turpin"-Mango Witches unashamedly tabled like's usual with the filthy, self-bleaching, quickie-prostitute spoiling bread with mould so you can see yesterday's hunger-torture was intentional. The sat-on gay-dodo pimp took the better ration and after second thoughts I'd to return the left ration I'd tried to tear-off the mould-lichen parts lest I contract some infection or sonething.
The quickie-prostitute took the rots before I could take photos. Otherwise, working on turning the-jealous-like-a-barren-cow peeping, genetically-imprinted witch Caro's audio into video before uploading it into YouTube and attaching it on my blog.
Something small will go a long way pls. Gotta sacrifice another bit of fast depleting cash on fresh, hygiene food. Sos.
All broad lawsuit links are found here:-

No comments:
Post a Comment