Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Paralegal, Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegal for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Sunday, September 13, 2026

400. Murder-Conspiracy Satanic-Ritualist Night-Runner Illuminati, Estranged, SOA Dysfunctional "Turpin"-Mango Witches' Contractor-Mason-Labourers' PADVA Organized-Crime Intents and Non-Biological, Disowned, Evil-Eyed, Dying-of-Jealousy, Filthy Cockroach-Infested Dishes, Rude, Self-Bleaching, Matriarchal, Female-Husband, Quickie-Prostitute, Stepmother, Hausa-Bori / Yan Dau GLBTQ-Occultist "Penis Envy" (rd. Sexology) Genetic-Imprinting of Daughters Reversed Gender-Roles Impunity v. Married-But-Gay Dodo-Pimp Undermining of My Male-Gender / Masculinity and Hunger-Tortures, Hideous Feastings, Fever, CSID, Meat Politics in Death-Burial Alive-Disinheritance Rehearsals In 15m+ Estate 14-Yrs 3-Months Punitive-and-Compensatory Damages Road Traffic Accident Owed By Mass-Murderer Thief-Ruto's Amaco Insurance Featuring Co-conspirators The Unscrupulous CJ-Koome and Her Chief-Registrar Mokaya in Obstruction of Justice Coverup Exonerations; Sundowner Years in The Making of A Zombie Amid Food-Sorcery / Poisoning Exploitation With Mostta The Eateries and Political-Legal-Pauperism-Abuse With Migori Police Station / ODPP Halted-Stalled Recorded OB Cases Inc. OB61/23/08/2021 and My Broad Lawsuit As A Whole Pending Resolve To Privately Prosecute and My Liberation "Constitutional-Merit and Statute-Administrative-Law" Civil Appeal Against The CAJ, ACC/OAG, Ngondi Wawira Prosecution-Counsel / ODPP and Thief-President Ruto: Prayers for Political Asylum / Refuge, Humanitarian Visa, Self-Determination and Rule-of-Law from Ruto, Uhuru, co-conspirators and their Jinn-Theocracy GoK Sanctioned political-legal abuse, delayed-denied justice, outlawing, endless-persecution, rape-of-conscience, gaslighting, mandatory-systems-of-commitment and death. Prayers too for a soft loan to draft, typeset, e-file and litigate my broad lawsuit. (NB: The above is solely meant for asylum-visa embassies and concerned civil-society-groups / authorities; the defendant dictator-state GoK and its agencies aren't party). Having gloomy Christmases / New Years in continuous cyclic-ritual hunger-torture, stomach-constricting, muscular-dystrophy predisposing "Congenital Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency" starchy-sucrose diets' exploiting-starvation as witches' "Zombie / Child-Physique making-of-archetypes" prehistoric-descendant-culture Death-Cult's imposed penniless-pauperism wanes my virility in captivity unable to date-or-marry at 48 yrs. Sos.

       Today the estranged, disowned, dying-of-jealous, evil-eyed, Penis Envy (rd. Sexology) Hausa-Bori / Yan Dau , GLBTQ-Occultists start one-meal-a-day death starvation hunger-tortures cause they want me to spend any cash I may have on food and forego any internet online job endeavors or acquire any other basics.
      They all ate in the morning the quickie-prostitute and its gender-reversed-roles daughters in the outside kitchen while the gay-dodo pimp went to eat out. Something small will go a long way pls. Sos.

  11th September 2026 2350hrs

       Hello? Anybody home? Slept half-hungry on greens as the gay-pimp dodo came back from Kisumu tummy-full as it told its grown-prostitute daughter Linet to return (I think 'twas eggs) back jus' so the sadist witches could sleep with glee knowing they were putting me on hunger-torture; and for somebody who's jus' recovered from an
unexpected fever bout having had to use a dosage of Kaluma tabs twice to arrest the fever progress; and which I think could be partially attributable to the sometimes long / cold nights I spend outside my quarters till btw 0100-0200hrs to make full use of the inexhaustible Telekom 4eva daily data bundles since its weak internet infrastructure can't connect inside my quarters; though on the hilly side at the main-house it connects variably across different areas!
       The same with regards to rationed diets also usually applies to bread too if it should be tabled in the morning whereby he'll tell his brood to return the blueband and sometimes it's slept-over, dry, crusty bread! As if I'd asked to come to their abode.
      I also had the relief to excrete the last mound of something which had made my stomach inexplicably full unable to feed properly like usual and I suspect it's them again cause the evil-eyed quickie-prostitute witch (substantiated) usually makes sure when cooking meat's around the corner she'll in advance prepare some CSID sucrose-diet jus' so by the time the meat comes you'll eventually have to scrape-excrete everything you'd taken a day-or-two earlier. And in any case I never get to eat any meat properly since the jealous gay-dodo pimp if it's meat makes sure he usually takes more than three-quarters leaving me only like two-or-three miserly pieces... as if I'd asked to come to their abode. 
      Meanwhile like usual his biological brood with the quickie-prostitute (substantiated) were feasting in the outside kitchen. The morning was the same they ate separately in the outside kitchen I'd to go buy brunch after waiting till past noon.
     Something small will go a long way pls. Sos

 1939hrs

        There goes: Migori witches-nest led by the estranged, incestuous-and-homosexual  SOA-PADVA organized-crime "Turpin"-Mango witches got dumped, spoiled, genetically-imprinted unmarriageable, female-husband, prostitute-daughters starting by the-jealous-like-a-barren-cow Caro mark-timing me again akin to its
prostitute witch-of-a-mother, jus' when I wonna go bath after collecting water in the evening around 1820hrs; to also pop into the pitlatrines wanting to witchcraftly, unashamedly share my nakedness with hers by mind-association..! Jus' like its "Kumanina / Nakumat"-mother who with its gay-dodo pimp father have both indecently exposed mepoorol'self their vagina-&-penis!
         I say Migori witches-nest cause as I was taking the water bucket to the washroom I noticed somebody pull-to-close the open gate from outside meaning the witches-n'est occultists are lying around waiting for the signal to carryout their organized-crime. The prehistoric-descendant-culture savage witches have it all planned out I'm the odd one out.

        Thus I'd to wait till the-jealous-like-a-barren-cow Caro came out after like five minutes before I proceeded to query its evil-eyes witchcraft intentions akin to its quickie-prostitute witch-of-a-mother (substantiated) and for good measure took to warning as a first since she denied 'twas her yesterday and blatantly lied that they go to the pitlatrines to shit and that the main-house washrooms jus' for bathing-and-urinating yet she'd been shitting there as long as she's been coming especially when its witch-of-a-mother took her for witchdoctor sessions last time when she'd thinned like a matchstick-figure and was shitting every other fifteen minutes or so using rolls & rolls of toilet paper I knew the prostitute had gotten it, i.e. AIDS. I don't know what happened it seems to have gotten its body back.
          I was so bitterly tired of their incessant incestuous SOA that though I'd planned to record the interaction I only remembered at the last point and managed to record an audio of around 23 seconds which I'll also attach. Do they suck.

 11th September 2026 1120hrs 

         It's prudent to add without leaving any joining-dots that the disowned, evil-eyed, dying-of-jealousy, female-husband, matriarchal filthy, rude, quickie-prostitute is now prodding her genetically-imprinted daughters, the unmarriageable Caro & Linet both who're now here to mark-time track me at the pitlatrines washroom when I'm bathing to wonna like her, witchcraftly mind-associate their dumped whoring vaginas with my penis! Yet they're accessed the main-house washrooms they use for excreting their sewages.
         This happened yesterday and on asking from inside the washroom who the fcku that was who'd tracked me as they came out having been listening silently silently as I bathed... there was no response so I hurriedly dried up to put-on my trousers and came-out hoping to catch the peeping evil-eyed witch but to no avail like the wind. Thus as I go to rinse the bathing-cloth at the rainwater tank Caro the-jealous-like-a-barren-cow pops out and on asking her whether she was the culprit claims unconvincingly that she was indoors all along. Yet there were only two of them in the main-house, her & Linet. They're searching to provoke me, being part of the witches' unraveling plot and they'll get what they're looking-for promptly sooner than later since I ain't part of the witches' puky incestuous affairs.

9th September 2026 1705hrs

      Down with a fever I hope is nothing serious and that by tomorrow I'll be back on my feet as I take tabs overnight. Something small will go a long way pls. Sos 
7th September 2026 1810hrs 
       The dying-of-jealous, estranged, dysfunctional, murder-conspiracy "Turpin"-Mango witches continue their satanic ritual conspiracies like with the masons who were building the County Secretary's mansion a-year-or-so back as recorded with the video clips.
       This time it's with masons repairing the rooftop & ceiling-board of their main house which assessed keenly you'll realize actually needed no complete overhaul with new mercantile sheets & woodworks like they've demolished the top perimeter walls the roof lies-on leaving it ragged or jagged like sea cliffs or caves and skyrocketing costs for nothing 'cept à showoff like they're
competing with their neighbors (and the monkey-biz murder-conspiracy ape still walks on its two legs, and without a piped-water-tank nor a pump; unlike the neighbors he's supposedly trying to showoff / impress!) A round of mercantile sheets he needed I heard in the early negotiations went for like KShs.150,000... and they went for like two rounds plus..!
        You haven't factored in the contractor & his workers' (almost 10-15-20 fellows the past week till today Wednesday that they were like a dozen or sonething) plus the daily labor costs... I can fairly say the dodo's used close to half-a-million and still rising yet the ceiling leaking parts haven't been
repaired or overhauled (with now more sinking parts outta the roof repairs; not to mention other wornout kitchen cabinet repairs. I don't doubt the dodo will have used close to à million in less-than-a-month for a leaking-ceiling repairs which plus four or five ironsheets where 'twas leaking and labor wouldn't have cost more than KShs. 200,000 total at the maximum! The residential now looks like a deserted quarry and logged park-forest with elephant-projects standing across the compund! ( He'd procured two-rounds
of lorry-bricks and a one of building-sand which lie on one side of the compound while across on the other side lies  a started-&-abandoned foundation for a supposedly two-bedroomed rentals or another quarters, like I'd heard him say-discuss without one of the contractors. He cut all of the trees complementing the hedge-fence which were jig-sawed into timber but seemed they were not enough since I saw the contractors had to haul-in some more! )
        He's the laughingstock of his neighbors who see the senseless waste of money-&-resources. He jus' asks the contractors, "Ni pesa ngapi," meaning, "How much," and forks out the cash to impress them & the neighborhood about how much money he's got in the bank....(they recently got paid millions by KPA in some monies backdated to the 70's-80's but I doubt his workmates throw-&-waste away mindlessly like this imbecile-of-a-dodo.)
         Otherwise, so, the satanic-ritualists continue their conspiracies like mentioned above and the masons have been throwing shades at me in asides while I remain silent and thus this Monday the 7th September 2026 they sent one of the roofing contractors called Clinton who came to ask me at my doorsteps that he wanted some discussion and I told him ok and later he returned to ask my biological relationship with their contractors of the said premises and I summarily gave him a brief of the status quo telling him it's the reason I'm mostly silent uninterfering with their biz 'cept rarely for the
occasional "hi," here-and-there & that our biological relatedness is greatly in doubt!
       He cut me short postponing the talk and said he'll return later which on resuming, he instead came asking for the chair I was sitting on (cause Telekom internet doesn't connect inside my quarters I gotta connect from outside) for something shortly which I obliged only to notice after he took hours, on casting my eyes to the area they were sitting-gathered close to the water well that they'd nothing busy to do with the chair 'cept sit their pretty @$$es on it while I sat on the hard perimeter base.
        Called him kinda upset, got some clarification but made light of it though I marked the monkey-biz agenda and told him as much as he excused himself (following what they'd laughed as I was calling him after my whistling failed noting he was jus' sitting pretty doing nothing with the chair!)
        And now the gay-dodo pimp's looking for an excuse to pick a fight with me knowing that their murder-conspiracy is at works with his contractors & their laborers like they'd tried when the other lot was building the Migori County Secretary's mansion... as if I'd asked to come to their abode. They usually have the power cut-off during the day when they're working and the lights are resumed at night usually past 1900hrs so today Wednesday Telekom internet was troublesome & I'd to shift to-and-fro btw the main-house & my quarters' doorsteps trying to hook the internet bearings and apparently the switch to the outside bulb of my quarters was on and today either due to the rains or culminating work they'd finished early and we're gathered in the front door inner-kitchen when the gay-dodo (they'd apparently switched back the power-on) comes upon me where I was sat in the living room working out the internet bearings) and starts barking at me calling mepoorol'self names (to my chagrin & call-back) asking why I'd left the security light to my quarters on (as if I knew)... something he could've simply told me as a reminder that, "Hey, you've left the lights on at your quarters can you go switch them off..," or something to that extent.                 
         That's the way this Penis-Envy (rd. Sexology,) my male-gender / masculinity undermining, married-but-gay dodo-pimp usually barks at me contrary to the way he sooth-egg-talks with his other kids he's biological sired with his filthy, rude, quickie-prostitute, matriarchal, female-husband, witch-wife (substantiated.)
          Watching their plot unravel and hopefully will be in a position to update you once their mission clocks. Sos.

No comments:

Featured Posts

400. Murder-Conspiracy Satanic-Ritualist Night-Runner Illuminati, Estranged, SOA Dysfunctional "Turpin"-Mango Witches' Contractor-Mason-Labourers' PADVA Organized-Crime Intents and Non-Biological, Disowned, Evil-Eyed, Dying-of-Jealousy, Filthy Cockroach-Infested Dishes, Rude, Self-Bleaching, Matriarchal, Female-Husband, Quickie-Prostitute, Stepmother, Hausa-Bori / Yan Dau GLBTQ-Occultist "Penis Envy" (rd. Sexology) Genetic-Imprinting of Daughters Reversed Gender-Roles Impunity v. Married-But-Gay Dodo-Pimp Undermining of My Male-Gender / Masculinity and Hunger-Tortures, Hideous Feastings, Fever, CSID, Meat Politics in Death-Burial Alive-Disinheritance Rehearsals In 15m+ Estate 14-Yrs 3-Months Punitive-and-Compensatory Damages Road Traffic Accident Owed By Mass-Murderer Thief-Ruto's Amaco Insurance Featuring Co-conspirators The Unscrupulous CJ-Koome and Her Chief-Registrar Mokaya in Obstruction of Justice Coverup Exonerations; Sundowner Years in The Making of A Zombie Amid Food-Sorcery / Poisoning Exploitation With Mostta The Eateries and Political-Legal-Pauperism-Abuse With Migori Police Station / ODPP Halted-Stalled Recorded OB Cases Inc. OB61/23/08/2021 and My Broad Lawsuit As A Whole Pending Resolve To Privately Prosecute and My Liberation "Constitutional-Merit and Statute-Administrative-Law" Civil Appeal Against The CAJ, ACC/OAG, Ngondi Wawira Prosecution-Counsel / ODPP and Thief-President Ruto: Prayers for Political Asylum / Refuge, Humanitarian Visa, Self-Determination and Rule-of-Law from Ruto, Uhuru, co-conspirators and their Jinn-Theocracy GoK Sanctioned political-legal abuse, delayed-denied justice, outlawing, endless-persecution, rape-of-conscience, gaslighting, mandatory-systems-of-commitment and death. Prayers too for a soft loan to draft, typeset, e-file and litigate my broad lawsuit. (NB: The above is solely meant for asylum-visa embassies and concerned civil-society-groups / authorities; the defendant dictator-state GoK and its agencies aren't party). Having gloomy Christmases / New Years in continuous cyclic-ritual hunger-torture, stomach-constricting, muscular-dystrophy predisposing "Congenital Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency" starchy-sucrose diets' exploiting-starvation as witches' "Zombie / Child-Physique making-of-archetypes" prehistoric-descendant-culture Death-Cult's imposed penniless-pauperism wanes my virility in captivity unable to date-or-marry at 48 yrs. Sos.

13th September 2026 1320hrs        Today the estranged, disowned, dying-of-jealous, evil-eyed, Penis Envy (rd. Sexology ) Hausa-Bori / Yan...

Popular Posts