Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Updated version:-I Erick Mango charge AP Owino, his farm-hand / son Victor and Pamela Mango with others as listed on the statement below with Criminal-Conspiracies to defeat justice and interfere with witnesses, commit misdemeanors, felonies including defilement and murder contrary to Sections 117, 393, 395, 157, 224; These charged together with "A Series of Sexual-Crimes" contrary to the Sexual-Offenses ActCap.63 Articles 162 (c), 165, 2 (4), 23 (3) (d), 145 (1), 144 (1) (3), 5, 12,20 (1 ) (2), including indecent-acts / assaults as regards incestuous-and-homosexual harassments contrary to the Penal-Code CoK-2010:-I urge the CJ in accordance with the edict in Article 10 CoK-2010 toexercise her powers under Article 161 (2) (a) as read together with provisions of the Rules of Court Section2 (1) regarding the National Policy Guideline on the Administration of the SOA No. 3 OF 2006 and the Protection Against Domestic Violence Act 2015.


I Erick Mango charge AP Owino, his farm-hand / son Victor and Pamela
Mango with others as listed on the statement below with
Criminal-Conspiracies to defeat justice and interfere with witnesses,
commit misdemeanors, felonies including defilement and murder contrary
to Sections 117, 393, 395, 157, 224; These charged together with "A
Series of Sexual-Crimes" contrary to the Sexual-Offenses ActCap.63
Articles 162 (c), 165, 2 (4), 23 (3) (d), 145 (1), 144 (1) (3), 5,
12,20 (1 ) (2), including indecent-acts / assaults as

regards incestuous-and-homosexual harassments contrary to 
the Penal-Code CoK-2010:-I urge the CJ in accordance with the edict in 
Article 10 CoK-2010 toexercise her powers under Article 161 (2) (a) 
as read together with provisions of the Rules of Court Section2 (1) 
regarding the National Policy Guideline on the Administration of the SOA No. 3 OF 2006 
and the Protection Against Domestic Violence Act 2015.

Dear Sir / Madam,
                            Migori Police Station sent me to the
Crimes-Office for the Officer investigating my case a Mr. Maroko {
0721447996 who also deridely called me a mlevi as he consulted with
the OCS } who asked me the particulars of my case and upon
deliberations asked for witnesses whom I clarified there were
basically none apart from me since most of the neighborhood are
part-and-parcel of the larger conspiracy. Thus in collaboration with
the OCS they referred my case to DAPC Migori since it touched on AP
police Owino. DAPC listened and clarified that first of all they got
no AP called Owino in their Suna database but that nonetheless Migori
Police Station should arrest the individual Victor booked in the OB
regarding the latest crime in the series of the criminal-conspiracy
and thereafter if there's any conspiracy it'll be for them the Police
to determine. The In-Charge of Crime and the OCS said they couldn't
start to arrest Victor the alleged offender without any witness!
                           So I cited "Section 24 of the Evidence Act"
which provides that :- Notwithstanding provisions of Section 19 of the
'Oaths and Statutory Declaration Act Cap. 15, where the evidence of
the alleged victim's  admitted in accordance with that Section on
behalf of the prosecution in proceedings against any person for an
offence, the accused shall not be liable to be convicted of such
evidence unless it's corroborated by other material-evidence in
support thereof implicating him, provided that where in a criminal
case involving a sexual-offence the only evidence is that of the
alleged victim of the offence; the court shall receive the evidence of
the alleged victim and proceed to convict the accused person, if for
reasons to be recorded in the proceedings the court's satisfied that
the alleged victim's telling the truth.
                            Thus I told them I'll seek audience with
the ODPP Migori on how to go about the matter of bringing the culprits
to book and stop this continuous violations of a series of crimes with
impunity since the same excuse has been given repeatedly whenever I
went to complain against the conspiracy criminals including Peter and
Pamela Mango who repeatedly exploit the fact of there being only
three of us in their house except for the maids who pop in-and-out
severally.  Hence I urge concerned authorities to have the cited
Section above implemented and start the wheels-of-justice moving; as I

go to consult with the ODPP Migori on the way forward.
                          Thank you in advance,
                          Yours Faithfully,
                          Erick Mango.

NB:- Some of the material evidences corroborating my criminal-sexual offences
         in support of my testimony evidence as the sole victim-witness in a case marred by
         conspiracy and counter-conspiracy besides exploitation of the fact that we're usually
         only three in the house of Peter and Pamela Mango; is in the attached photos.


Dear Sir /Madam,

                Change in approach to filing the criminal sexual charges one-by-one
pending ODPP Migori submissions as witches'-nest co-conspirator pawns
continue the offensive onslaught; SOS. [ Finally made it to ODPP Migori
where the Secretariat after preliminaries led me to the Prosecution
Counsel whom I briefed adequately also regarding my charges of criminal
conspiracies and criminal sexual conducts both on numerous counts and
incriminating President Uhuru as Chief-defendant / architect
amongst adversely mentioned accomplices and others. The lady Prosecution
Counsel told me they deal with printed submissions / complaints and
advised me to print-out the soft copies I'd relayed to civil society
groups including the legal fraternity the submit the same to her. I
asked for more time due to wanting resources which could be elusive.
Hence flashing friends and well-wishers forsoft loans / spare cash to
bullet and print-out the soft copies. { MPESA:-+254723047863 or
+254764087863 }. SOS.

                  That much said I would like to state that the witches'-nest
co-conspirators in the ODPP Migori pending case-submission have taken

on the offensive yet again deriding the fact that the pending submission may 
take like forever before any criminals are brought to book [ for want of resources ] 
same as the 9.1yrs accident case and thus the new on slaughts. The boiled-eggs seller was 
there at the water-hole / kiosk scene-of-crime [ 9thAugust 2021 ] to come ogle
at me as I bowed to fill my 1.5l bottle; while Victor AP cop Owino's farmhand 
mark-timmed me yesterday [ 10th August 2021 ] to borrow a knife from the kiosk he
wanted to cut a 30l bottle's neck { as he said "Mistaki kujua" } for which as I filled my 1.5l
bottle, he got finished and wanted to brush past my 'buttocks' as he
passed behind me insultingly suggestively like the conspirators members
have premonitioned; forcing me to duck thrusting my waist forward as I
stood-upright quickly to avoid any touches! All these sexual offences
are contrary to Cap. 63 Section 145 (1), 144 (1) (3.), 157, 162, 165
as read together with the SOA Sections 2(1), 5 and 12. Henceforth I've
changed approach and will begin charging perpetrators of the same
personally and individually pending litigation of the ODPP
Migori petition submission and so I take leave to ask the IG of Police
Mutyambai to facilitate a conducive environment at Migori Police
Station where on Sunday 8th August 2021 as I briefed the new OCS I'd
heard from outside his window another cop in 'asides' repeat the
phrase, "Huyu mjamaa amerudi hapa tena?" in a marked pattern to
dissuade me for purposes of obstructing justice and the rule of law;
though I can thankfully report that I'm gaining my composure again
from the systematic, consistent, widespread intimidation,
discrimination and outlawing.
Thank you in advance.
Yours Faithfully,
Erick Mango.                      

 
Dear Sir / Madam,
Tomorrow I intend to file formal charges at
Migori Police Station against AP Police Owino and his farmhand Victor
after restraint for continuing the onslaught as warned in {
} which I'll join with this brief together with {
} for print-outs as my statement for which the charges will include
the title in the broader-conspiracy {
} as read together with the most recent that occurred on 19th, 20th &
22nd August 2021 touching on the pygmy farmhand Victor briefed as
harassment with regards to stalking, pursuing and/or accosting, and
sometimes while brandishing a machete apparently under the instructions
of his hire AP Police Owino; for which Pamela Mango has retorted in
asides that,"Wachadhi wate," meaning, "We're hacking you all
together."

               Thus these are the chain-of-events as they happened:- 
Yesterday August 22nd, 2021 between 1650hrs-1700hrs, Victor the AP police Owino's 
farm-hand and alleged son [ as per whispers ] threatened me again via the now repetitive
behavior-pattern of accosting, stalking and encircling me, like he wanted to march right 
through in-front of my path for a physical confrontation [ in spite of his short pygmy stump 
physique signaling the broader conspiracy back-up of co-conspirators / accomplices ] as I 
made a corner at the kiosk from filling my 1.5l bottle of complimentary piped water; before
he side-stepped to enter the adjacent barber's rubbing his hands
together like he was brushing-off dirt. He was lying across the path
initially as came for the water leering at me forcing me to spit in
response as I passed by.
                On  August 20th, 2021 between 1000hrs-1100hrs as
I was chatting with some neighbor chap after filling my 1.5l bottle, AP
police Owino passed us waving a greeting at the chap as he went to his
tenants rentals; from where Victor emerged later to come passing
behind us in an [ encircling manner as opposed to AP Owino who'd
passed in front ] his eyes directed at me which scaringly made me
suspicious ever since his kin Linet had called him for a machete he
often wields as he hedges the fence or on his ups and downs about the
farm as he crosses my path subliminally keeping the threat constant;
and like he'd asked Sonia the water-kiosk woman to pass him a knife as
recorded. I stuck to him from the corner of my eye ascertaining he
wasn't gonna pull a surprise on me from behind with a knife-stub! A
fact that was echoed by the quickie-prostitute witch [ substantiated ]
when she later retorted in asides that evening, "Wachadhi wate,"
meaning "We're hacking you all of us," thus echoing ex-Chief Amara's
proclamations. Remember in the precedent record I'd to duck his
indecent-assault at the Kiosk as he said,"Mistaki kujua," meaning, "He
doesn't care," though ambiguously the 'Mistaki' also is lament
referring to my having reported AP Owino in two complaints now.
               On 19th August 2021 is when this rude stump of a
Victor begun his confrontational accosting wanting to walk straight
into my path for a physical brush-up so as to trigger the heinous
murderous plans the witches'-nest has. Thus the additional
charge regards the stalking harassments contrary to the Protection
Against Domestic Violence Act 2015 as regards threats of violence or
imminent danger by someone including people who live together; as was
indicated by ex-Chief Amara. AP cop Owino's kids names 'Viktor & Linet'
are also the names of Peter and Pamela Mango's kids which
further reflect the criminal conspiracy since the former were late
entrants; besides the contagion-animism witchcraft attribution of
'animate-power subjectivity' sentience demonstrated by the
criminal-conspiracy and sex-crimes both having been committed by Victor
& his father and now vehemently being committed by AP cop Owino and 
his farm-hand or son Victor.

               The others include:-
[1.]- Two well-known touts as recorded with Safaricom then ;
[2.]:-A taxi-driver of vehicles { KCP 348F } and { KCL 749G } ;
[3.]:-The village boiled-egg seller ;
[4.]:-Ex-Chief Amara’s herd’s boy ;
{5.]:-Victor Mango and his father Peter Mango and mother Pamela Mango ;
[6.]:-Ex-panties seller yellow Kisii wife and his husband ;
[7.]:-KPLC Kisii neighbor, his wife, their masons and errand-boy

[8.]:- The bumper to bumper guy at Village-AP let kiosk


NB: Subject to the Discovery-Rule as read together with the 'Limitation

of Actions Act' Cap. 22 as regards events of 'continuous-violations-of-the-law' 
such as in my case, the Statute of Limitations provides for the last possible date 
a violation might have occurred meaning the first-crime wouldn't expire and the
series-of-crimes therefore is charged as one crime with the Statute-of-Limitations 
beginning after the last crime has been committed.
       I therefore urge the CJ in accordance with the edict in Article 10
CoK-2010 to exercise her powers under Article 161 (2) (a) as read
together with provisions of the Rules of Court Section 2 (1) regarding
the National Policy Guideline on the Administration of the SOA.

     Signed Erick Mango,
     August 23rd 2021.

 NB:- Quote { https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2019/10/urgings-to-cj-maraga-to-extend-review.html }

Criminal sexual conducts in families is rarely discussed for the stigma & taboo 'cept
for evident pregnancy cases like in Makadara Law Courts Nairobi where
a Pastor successfully impregnated 1 of his 2 daughters he'd been
sleeping-with for nights-on-end. In 1531 Martin Luther revealed Pope
Leo X had vetoed a measure that Cardinals restrict the no. of boys
they kept for pleasure for otherwise, it would've spread globally how
openly & shamelessly the Pope & Cardinals in Rome practice sodomy. Thus the
difficulty in measuring sexual harassments or abuse cause of human
nature to not generally discuss the sticky-issue for the stigma &
shame ; hence in Chile Pope Francis first unacceptingly accused
victims of fabricating allegations before apologizing for his
tragic-error & finally later expressing shame-&-horror for the tragic
history. I urge the CJ Maraga to not let community & church leaders
plus the police fail to stop criminal sexual misconducts including
assaults, gender-underminings, humiliations, incestuous-&-homosexual
harassments.

Administration Police Owino Wife-and-Daughter Flirtings / Unwanted
Sexual Advances / Stimulations /Conducts / Witch-Huntings:
Migori-Witches-Nest Quickie-Prostitute andGay-Dodo's [ Substantiated ]
'Homosexual-Harassment Gays-plus-Horny-Wives' Networks Witch-Huntings /
Manipulation of Events in Exploitation-Abuse of
Her Uriri-Rapogi-Oyani-Stella Chiefs-Lineage including Governor Okoth
Obado's Kinship; Nyasare-Water-Supply Note. SOS; TV News back after 4
weeks+; Almost walking naked; SOS; Lend 50%-interest payable soft loans
now that IPOA and ODPP are processing my accident evidence-destruction
case, to replace rags, dev. Ecommerce/ AdSense:- How Sadist, 'Penis
Envy' [rd: Sexology] ICC-Indicted Bori/GLBTQ-Occultist Sissy-Uhuru's
'Brookeside Dairy Jacket' Paid-Pawns the Compulsive-Neurotic,
Sex-Pervert, Dysfunctional 'Turpin' Witches Exploit The Either
Wichcraftly-Acquired or Genetically-Inherited DMD For Their 'Married
But Gay' Gender-Conformity Mandatory 'Mixed Orientation Marriage'
Commitments


Dear Sir / Madam,
                           She came out of the blues like she's now
receding, i.e. the supposed wife of AP Owino the Chamkombe / Kakrao
neighborhood cop, unless she's a visiting single-mother kin
elderly like she first flirtingly led me to believe tempting my sexual
thirsts. Since June 2012 after Uhuru's-Ikenya cop unlawfully relocated
me to Migori exclaiming, "Karibu Lamu" on arrival signifying Raila's
Lamu / Bondo-Usenge & Uhuru's Bori / GLBTQ+  renown 'Married But
Gay'-'Mixed Orientation Marriages,' I'd never seen or heard-of-her
nowhere till this year 2021 when after AP Owino having
developed-expanded his residential-&-shops real estate let one
apparently for his family to run-a-mill. Like indicated in precedent
blogs I adopted a-never-give-a-hoot 'bout Migori girls always' minding
my own biz' unless called upon 

https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/12/facing-another-xmass-indoors-on-eve-and.html
} & [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/01/uhurus-endless-persecution-as-his-paid.htmllike

exhibited in the cited links and analyzed then here 

as regards prank-call, 'widow spider,' psychic-vampire-witches
sexually stimulating unsuspecting victims into tragic-traps akin to
convicted real life-time blood-sucking vampire Phillip Ondari Onyancha
who led his dates to their deaths! Thus did AP cop Owino's
supposed-wife sitting by their family-mill start stop-calling me every
time I passed-by down the slope on my way to the shops or to fill my
1.5l bottle with complimentary water or on my trek to town; either for
customary greetings and / or 'small talk' niceties / pleasantries
which though surprised at first at a total stranger's beckoning’s I
gradually took heartily as I eased to her unceasing good-nature
neighborhoodliness; not knowing she was calculating her moves to wonna
gradually turn intimate goddamnit! Besides grinding flour from grains
mostly maize she also begun selling second hand clothes which  she
once put to my notice I think after noting the dehumanizing
rags-&-tatters the quickie-prostitute [substantiated ] and her conman,
embezzlement-paganism brother-thief Charles Ooko have defamed me into
after the later stole my 5 brand new, long-sleeved, plain Blazer
shirts; 5 second-hand trousers; a pair of brand new bed-sheets; a brand
new towel & slippers I'd temporarily left with him in
Changamwe claiming they'd burnt down in his go-down where he'd stored
them with other goods; yet he refused to compensate me for them
preferring he buys and sends me replacements in a bundle by bus which I
refused suspecting witchcraft besides the slight undermining. Hence did
I promise AP cop Owino's supposed-wife to come buying her clothes once
I got paid my accident damages since I wasn't earning nothing then or
generating any income. Our friendship developed & I even was ever on
the look-out for her whenever I happened to be passing-by keen to
inform the then 'other' horny-wives cited in the links above that  one
can have a normal, non-sexual, good neighborhoodliness, PR, courteous
socialization with the opposite gender married or not. Thus while still
gauging where to place this out-of-the-blues good-natured stranger, she
begun dazzling me in puzzling ways, the ones that make your-jaw-drop,
e.g. like mar timing me one day as I came back from town up the slope
to come out of a short-call behind the hedge-fence of their
compound farm-plot adjacent to their mill and was jus' propping-up...!
I blinked it and assumed the usual exchange greetings. Her view was
hazed by the hedge-thicket from outside but visible from their first
floor on the outside. I gave it the benefit of ambiguity that could be
she was suggesting s'thing rather 'bout one of her supposed daughters
who was there instead; only to be surprised later on on another day
when she crossed to meet me close on the pathway at a
whispering distance as I came from filling my 1.5l bottle of
complimentary water to after niceties to remark that she thinks I I
should have a pot; to which I reply that that ain't necessary cause a
pot's kinda permanent while I intend to relocate to Nairobi once I get
paid my accident damages & is through with litigating some of
my broader lawsuit cases whose jurisdiction falls in Migori; and that
as such I ain't keeping no permanent stuff. Remember nor can I bring a
lady there cause I'm done with them. I'll take my ladies to a lodging
till I get megood'olself me own rental in Nairobi. All these while
she's at a patting-as-you-talk whispering distance. Yet she was making
an inquisitive suggestion as to why I shouldn't stop filling the 1.5l
bottle daily to which I narrated her how with impunity the filthy witch
Turpins let the dog drink from the same roof-top rainwater being
harvested then store it for domestic use including drinking, cooking &
washing utensils. This for somebody who can splash one of her
whoring daughters who sires bastards each with a different sower with
up to 50,000/- in a month besides paying her rent, shoppings, bastards
school fees & rent; for a whore who'd duped them she'd gone to Saudia
while she was selling her wares at ( https://juicyaffairs.com )
since defunct ( rd: genetic-imprints, like-mother like-daughter ).
Nine-tenths of his immediate neighbors have water tanks filled with
water pumps! All these while, AP cop Owino's wife was at a
tempting-to-pat as-you-talk close range, bearing in mind the subliminal
messaging she'd sent with her propping-up as she came from urinating;
and now she'd come that close. The remarks & close, small talk were a
follow-up on the gay-witch who'd mark-timed my going to fill the
1.5lbottle to go to the shop ahead of me and was now headed back up
the slope; Sonia the Kalenjin shopkeeper where I'd gone to fill water
had previously remarked that that was my 'father?;' to which I in
summary narrated the 14+ OBs at Migori Police Station including the
homosexual harassments & how she couldn't trust him with her boys...
being part of the reasons why we're done. Hence  it's obvious that
this scene was organized, meaning I was the outside party! It's the
witches' nest trading their craft. Jus' like after Uhuru's-Ikenya cop's
unlawful relocation to Migori &the fateful accident on June 2012 when
I was so Migori-green I couldn’t tell MigoriDistrict Hospital was jus'
like 100m from KCB the accident scenery as opposed to where Ikenya &
Ema had misdirected me to Bahati Clinic like 800m away in the market in
trying to erase the tracks of his unlawful relocation; so was I green
with this woman whom I'd never seen since 2012, same as AP cop
Owino's daughters till they opened their family mill. The other reason
why I'd at first mistaken Joy, the teenager mentioned in the preceding
links to be his daughter cause I first noticed her when I came across
her & like 1 or 2 others in the front gate of cop Owino's homestead. In
fact I've wondered whether it's cop Owino's motivation to wonna now get
back at me with her real daughter also called Linet. Before the
urinating episode this woman had once met me as I came from town up
the slope to alight from a boda-boda motorcycle taxi with a
back-stretched leg the way a typical mountsa 'black mamba' bicycle...
On the other hand the quickie-prostitute's [substantiated ] urinating
in a standing position like a Bori / GLBTQ Hausa to
mischievously expose her filthy nudity to me for witchcraft intentions
still underscores her rubber-stamp signature of mischievous-exposure of
nudity by this AP cop Owino's wife; same as Sonia's 'thumb-index'
along-the-groin measure-gesture call as highlighted in the above links.
After the subliminal short-call & the benefit-of-ambiguity, the
daughter Linet once came around Sonia's shop where I'd gone to fill my
1.5lof water & was having 4 samosas when the samosa-girl asked her for
a sip of the Fanta soda she was carrying saying she was thirsty to
which she jokingly replies that she have some of the water I was
carrying instead given water quenches thirst better! But the sexy-point
was taken: that of girls thirsting for water which I could as well
provide if megood'olself was willing. Thus was planted the idea that I
could get a nail. So the ambiguity prevailed & relieved me of any
worryful thoughts 'bout somebody's wife and their nudities. You
couldn't pass their mill without formalities lest you be thought
of harboring unfavorable thoughts. I was reserved all along though &
never extended handshakes till one day I passed-by absent-mindedly not
having noticed her before I heard her remark something to the extent
that 'she was noticing that that day I was just passing without any
greetings,' to which I excused my absent-mindedness saying I thought
'twas her daughters known to usually gather in stories and sometimes
each with male company: a pair of 1 to 5 couples at any time. Thus did
I retrace my tracks to come and greet them including her daughter Linet
& a short, plump 'farm-hand and other menial tasks' fellow called
Victor; though I greeted them with the back of the hand for
coronavirus precautions. The nailing-availability was further
reinforced by Linet's supposed father AP cop Owino subliminally through
asides-remarks as I went to fill my 1.5l bottle one morning and saw her
coming out of their gate headed for the shops with her tiny waist /
slender legs on display as she walked. On my way back up the slope I
hear cop Owino behind the hedge-fence apparently busy with some of his
workers exclaim, "Kanyaga!," which under context implied a 'cock-hen'
mounting-affair... coming from behind the hedge-thicket cop Owino's
supposed wife had squatted for a short-call before mark-timing to meet
me as she propped-up; thus the ambiguity was further confirmed, same as
the realization that he'd probably been watching from their one-story
floor house! Another mark-timed asides-remark came another day from in
front of his gate where he was conversing with another fellow or two
when he said, "Alilala darasani," [ "He / She had slept in the
classroom" ] which was also ambiguous cause could be he was
referring to this Linet daughter who happens to have given birth
recently and has a several-months old kid, Linet who runs the family
mill & shop while the other sisters apparently job in town; or may be
he was referring to mepoorol'self in rags-&-tatters dehumanized in
Uhuru's GoK's imposed pennilessness-pauperism at 43yrs with whitening
hair & waning-virility? This is cause also the wife one day carrying
the several-months infant from the gate on her way down as I went up
the slope after exchanging niceties went-onto address some boys who
were digging some farm along the way asking one who'd apparently jus'
sat for their KCPE how much he'd scored to which she goes-on to commend
him for a well try. Were they mocking my Uhuru's GoK's
arrested-development circumstances & imposed station? Was cop Owino
addressing the point that I'd previously called him 'nincompoop' in my
initial complaints over the neighborhood girl Joy I thought was his
daughter and who was supposedly under 18yrs & school-going?
                  Well, if I hadn't rectified the word
'nincompoop' after realizing Joy apparently came from another
house-hold and not AP cop Owino's as had been implied when I
first crossed her paths standing outside his gate with 1 or 2 others;
perhaps it's cause I'm juggling a million things but it should be noted
that I rectified that Joy came from another house-hold & thus certainly
wasn't his daughter. In any event, education's categorized into formal
& informal where at the end of it  all, 'Success In Life' is
what matters as regards the 'Measure of Man'  and not necessarily the
'Accreditation in Certificates!' Thus by that measure AP cop Owino's
been very successful in life with his vast vacant & rental biz not to
mention a long career with the Police Service. In retroperspective
It's the reason we've had Cabinet Secretaries who never saw the inside
of a classroom but wenton to run government ministries like the late
Honorable Mulu Mutisya [ RIP ] who led a successful political career!
For my case it's the  reason I got a broad lawsuit against Uhuru & the
GoK at [ https://activistsadvocacy.blogspot.com ] and as regards
corruption & ethics at the UoN the link is [
https://erickmango.blogspot.com/2018/10/fw-brooding-uhuru-and-quest-holdings.html]
as highlighted in my broad lawsuit slideshow exhibition at [
https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com] as concerns the doctoring of my Transcripts. 

Supporting evidences from other sources include bribes for grades at [

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001388487/don-jailed-for-seeking-sh3000-for-marks];
sex for grades at [
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-12-09-sex-for-grades-rife-in-kenyan-universities-says-action-aid-study/]
& [ https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ureport/article/2001352599/sex-for-grades-the-sad-tale-of-kenyan-campuses/];
unprofessionalism & incompetency at [
https://www.kahawatungu.com/senior-lecturer-nigerian-varsity-kenyatta-university-don/]
& psychopathology accruing from blind-faith belief-conviction in at [
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001346736/uon-lecturer-arrested-after-son-13-found-dead-in-herhouse/
]. Thus I look forward to enjoining one Mr. Wasinde, a Senior
Administrative Assistant ( Examinations ) at the UoN then who
delayed-refused processing of my Transcripts till the 'probono
sworn-affidavit intervention' of an ex- the late comrade Senior Counsel
Kalama [ RIP ] before promptly releasing them after the doctoring. AP
cop Owino & his wife could watch the proceedings at [
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083WKJZP4 ] once the proceedings
start. Otherwise, I've won a Canadian scholarship to pursue a Masters
in molecular-biology & health-sciences to reinforce a career in
medical-genetics and / or virology given my formative background in
B.A. Anthropology including a developed excellent
hypothetical-deductive-framework & oral defense in my genetics
pet-interest of evolutionary anthropology. Period. When I recently
managed to buy a 'new' second-hand trouser replacing one of  the last 3
worn-out over-sewn rags-&-tatters trousers, Linet was there within
their hedge-thickets compound exclaiming, "Smart, smart" in asides
perhaps in plays with her infant though I knew she was referencing to
my new 2nd-hand jeans trouser cause she'd been there when her mother
had invited me to buy her clothing seeing the
dehumanizing-defamations rags-&-tatters I was walking-in. Nonetheless
things took a turn for the worse one evening as I climbed up the slope
back from town when I burst-out laughing after spotting Linet sitting
by their mill in the company of one of the many male suitors I'd
mentioned usually court the sisters sometimes in a pair of 1-5. What
cracked my ribs was the obvious sticky-atmosphere Linet was trying to
camouflage in vain since AP cop Owino had subliminally through
the 'kanyaga'-asides and his wife's behind-the-hedge squat-urinating
short-call ambiguity given me the green light that she was available
for pinning; not to mention her water-thirst lewd jokes &
'smart'-asides...; though when she asked my empathetic-self why I was
laughing, I couldn't divulge to her before her guy the sex-thoughts
going through my mind and so instead pretended that I'd been singing a
song in my mind that reminded megoodol'self of something funny!
                         Nonetheless 'twas obvious the couple had
read my mind that their sticky-atmosphere they were trying to
camouflage was as see-through clear as a drive-in movie.
My empathic-self thought perhaps I was spoiling her chances with a
serious suitor and I felt sorry for her being a single mother looking
for a serious suitor. That was between 12th and 17th April 2021 and
ever since her ambiguous interpretation changed her flirting-approach
and she forthwith begun speaking through Victor their relative and
'farm-hand plus menial-tasks' fellow that since she realized I wasn't
keen on courting her on a commitment-basis on a serious-note then she
and / or they as a family were on a conflicting-path with me. That's
when the KCPE remarks by her mother begun including standing persons on
my path as I passed their mill in the evenings from town; and Victor
the following morning when I learnt his name [ as she called him aloud
from within the farm severally making the point of his name 'Victor'
meaning close to 'war' in Kiswahili asking him for a machete ] begun
back-biting me one day as I came from town speaking in Luhya [ they are
'half Luhya-half Luo' ] to one of the shopkeepers along the road-front
where I noted the word " Hoyo mutu"pointedly referring to me as I
passed. Victor who'd been exchanging greetings with me stopped had
quit. This Victor with some other Owino kids sibling look-alike son who
was making a point of digging something in front of their gate
also thus gestured one morning as I went for water that they're
blocking my way standing in the middle of the path making one
circumvent to pass. The same had been premonitioned by the Kisii fellow
who's wife used to sell inner-wears and had been asked by the
neighborhood welder for a 'Ngotha' [ pantie ] which subliminally in Luo
means [ 'Fuck me' ] and thus had been asked for sex; the reason perhaps
why she exposed her vagina to me from behind sexually-stimulating
mepoor'olself thirsty-me.
                    Victor's a stump of a fellow, short and rounded
and thus ain't any threat 'cept for the fact that  he was acting like
the family's moth-piece for he usually came next-door to the Turpins'
abode neighbor to visit  their watchman and menial-tasks houseboy.
It's from the path between those two neighbors residents that I  heard
an aside remark saying, "Nitakuua," meaning "I'll kill you." This was
after Victor had spoken behind my back again when with Linet and
another sister as I went for water saying, "Nitakuchapa kama mtoto
wangu," meaning, "I'll cane you like my child," which's why the
'Nitakuua' statement above from the resident across the Turpins caught
my attention to reflect a mouth-pieces peaking on behalf of AP cop
Owino who's also as tall as the said watchman houseboy. Thus did AP cop
Owino raise my eyebrows one afternoon as I was having a late lunch past
1400hrs after the Dysfunctional Turpins ate by themselves that day
while I starved; the late lunch was two sticks of 'mishakiki' [
3-4roasted pieces of meat on a wire ] at 10/- bob each plus
'kachumbari' [ spices including sliced tomato-and-onion pieces ] and
ugali [ maize meal ] at 30/- bob a plate, all thus at 50/-! As I was
leaving the premises to trek to town for the cybers AP cop Owino drives
to a standstill to park by the roadside and alight to cross
to apparently one of the hardware along the road... I wondered
what coincidence could've brought him there but 'twas obvious he was
snooping on me... whether he' planning to shoot me as per the
'Nitakuua' aside is anybody's guess but I ain't taking the subliminal
threats lightly putting the preceding events into context. It's obvious
AP cop Owino is thus 'organizing a crime' against me reflecting Uhuru's
GoK's sanctioned death commissioned by ex-Chief Amara who proclaimed
they were going to kill me through all means necessary including
rat-poisoning or a machete-hacking mob!
                     Remember the black Kisii neighbor's wife who'd
some stranger tracking me to wonna homosexually harass-insult me to
provoke me into a fist fight [ like has been recorded ofthe gay-witch
including plus his son also called Victor in a former instance ]for
defamation purposes [ I regard them as cowards since they got plenty
to eat3 times a day while mepoorol'self-starves almost on a daily
basis ]. The latest entrant in the game is a popular neighborhood
boiled eggs-seller who hawksaround in a white apron and seemingly
took-over where the black Kisii's wife errand-suspect had left taking
to touching his penis whenever he sees me walking in his vicinity as if
his penis is lost [ rd: empty vessels make the loudest noise ]It's
indeed the reason I'd told one of the Migori Police Station OCSs that
the gay-witches homosexual harassment-insults increases with the
hunger-tortures. These are chronicled in the following links:-

[1.]- [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2019/12/gok-state-terror-conspiracy-to-sabotage.html ] ;
[2.]- [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/02/httpswwwamazoncomgpproductb083wjkzp4_20.html ] ;

The cases surrounding the same are chronicled in:-

                     Hence, the Chamkombe-Kakrao
witches-nest' Gays and Horny-wives Network's is led by the
self-bleaching, indecent--exposure, quickie-prostitute-witch
sex-pervert and the 'Married but gay'-witch [ substantiated ] for which
I think chances are the rude bleaching witch could be exploiting her
Uriri-Oyani-Stella-Rapogi-KanyamkagoChief's-lineage including Governor
Okoth Obado's kinship since he's her uncle, to call the shots on the
ground. Indeed during one of the cases referred to Asst. Chief Onyango
I met a woman who'd come to collect her ID or Kid's Birth-Certificate
from Oyani which she told me was like a one kilometer's trek away! And
former Migori Councilors Chairman John Odhiambo an elder brother to the
gay-dodo once remarked whether 'he married or he got-married' given
the stone's throw distance from his in-laws at Oyani-Maasai. Thus in
case of any altercations this is my statement on the
prevailing-circumstances I'll be presenting to Migori Police Station.
In the meantime I've quit greeting them altogether and it's back to
square one as I await my accident proceeds to shift to Nairobi. Besides
I've said I don't give a hoot 'bout Migori women especially Luos 'cept
perhaps for one night-stands which if they don't mind the imposed
rags-and-tatters they can proceed to book a lodge for the nights
without any strings attached. My priority ladies are Europeans,
European-Americans and descendant African-Americans.

                Thank you in advance,
                Yours Faithfully,
                Erick Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts