Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Monday, August 23, 2021

I Erick Mango charge AP Owino, his farm-hand / son Victor and Pamela Mango with others as listed on the statement below with Criminal-Conspiracies to defeat justice and interfere with witnesses, commit misdemeanors, felonies including defilement and murder contrary to Sections 117, 393, 395, 157, 224; These charged together with "A Series of Sexual-Crimes" contrary to the Sexual-Offenses Act Cap.63 Articles 162 (c), 165, 2 (4), 23 (3) (d), 145 (1), 144 (1) (3), 5, 12, 20 (1 ) (2), including indecent-acts / assaults as regards incestuous-and-homosexual harassments Penal-Code CoK-2010:- I urge the CJ in accordance with the edict in Article 10 CoK-2010 to exercise her powers under Article 161 (2) (a) as read together with provisions of the Rules of Court Section 2 (1) regarding the National Policy Guideline on the Administration of the SOA.


Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:42:30 +0000 (UTC)

I Erick Mango charge AP Owino, his farm-hand / son Victor and Pamela
Mango with others as listed on thestatement below with
Criminal-Conspiracies to defeat justice and interfere withwitnesses,
commit misdemeanors, felonies including defilement and murdercontrary
to Sections 117, 393, 395, 157, 224; These charged together with"A
Series of Sexual-Crimes" contrary to the Sexual-Offenses ActCap.63
Articles 162 (c), 165, 2 (4), 23 (3) (d), 145 (1), 144 (1) (3), 5,
12,20 (1 ) (2), including indecent-acts / assaults as
regardsincestuous-and-homosexual harassments Penal-Code CoK-2010:-
I urge the CJ inaccordance with the edict in Article 10 CoK-2010 to
exercise her powers underArticle 161 (2) (a) as read together with
provisions of the Rules of Court Section2 (1) regarding the National
Policy Guideline on the Administration of the SOA.



Dear Sir /Madam,

Tomorrow I intend to file formal charges at
Migori Police Station againstAP Police Owino and his farmhand Victor
after restraint for continuing theonslaught as warned in {
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/08/change-in-approach-to-filing-criminal.html
} which I'll join with this brief togetherwith {
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/04/administration-police-owino-wife-and.html
} for print-outs as my statement for which the charges will include
the titlein the broader-conspiracy {
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/08/i-erick-mango-charge-president-uhuru.html
} as read together with the most recent that occurredon 19th, 20th &
22nd August 2021 touching on the pygmy farmhand Victorbriefed as
harassment with regards to stalking, pursuing and/or accosting, and
sometimeswhile brandishing a machete apparently under the instructions
of his hire APPolice Owino; for which Pamela Mango has retorted in
asides that,"Wachadhi wate," meaning, "We're hacking you all
together."

YesterdayAugust 22nd, 2021 between
1650hrs-1700hrs, Victor the AP policeOwino's farm-hand and alleged son
[ as per whispers ] threatened me again viathe now repetitive
behavior-pattern of accosting, stalking and encircling me,like he
wanted to march right through in-front of my path for a
physicalconfrontation [ in spite of
his short pygmie stump physique signaling the broader conspiracy
back-upof co-conspirators / accomplices ] as I made a corner at the
kiosk from fillingmy 1.5l bottle of complimentary piped water; before
he side-stepped to enterthe adjacent barber's rubbing his hands
together like he was brushing-off dirt.He was lying across the path
initially as came for the water leering at meforcing me to spit in
response as I passed by.

On August 20th,2021 between 1000hrs-1100hrs as
I was chatting with some neighbor chap afterfilling my 1.5l bottle, AP
police Owino passed us waving a greeting at the chapas he went to his
tenants rentals; from where Victor emerged later to come passing
behindus in an [ encircling manner as opposed to AP Owino who'd

passed in front ] hiseyes directed at me which scaringly made me
suspicious ever since his kin Linethad called him for a machete he
often wields as he hedges the fence or on hisups and downs about the
farm as he crosses my path subliminally keeping thethreat constant;
and like he'd asked Sonia the water-kiosk woman to pass him aknife as
recorded. I stuck to him from the corner of my eye ascertaining he
wasn'tgonna pull a surprise on me from behind with a knife-stub! A
fact that wasechoed by the quickie-prostitute witch [substantiated ]
when she later retortedin asides that evening, "Wachadhi wate,"
meaning "We're hackingyou all of us," thus echoing ex-Chief Amara's
proclamations. Remember inthe precedent record I'd to duck his
indecent-assault at the Kiosk as he said,"Mistaki kujua," meaning, "He
doesn't care," thoughambiguously the 'Mistaki' also is lament
referring to my having reported APOwino in two complaints now.

On 19th August2021 is when this rude stump of a
Victor begun his confrontational accosting wantingto walk straight
into my path for a physical brush-up so as to trigger theheinous
murderous plans the witches'-nest has. Thus the additional
chargeregards the stalking harassments contrary to the Protection
Against Domestic Violence Act 2015 as regardsthreats of violence or
imminent danger by someone including people who livetogether; as was
indicated by ex-Chief Amara. AP cop Owino's kids names 'Victor& Linet'
are also the names of Peter and Pamela Mango's kids which
furtherreflect the criminal conspiracy since the former were late
entrants; besidesthe contagion-animism witchcraft attribution of
'animate-power subjectivity'sentience demonstrated by the
criminal-conspiracy and sex-crimes both havingbeen committed by Victor
& his father and now
vehemently being committed by AP cop Owino and his farm-hand or son Victor.

The others include:-

[1.]- two well-knowntouts as recorded with Safaricom then ;

[2.]:-a taxi-driver ofvehicles { KCP 348F } and { KCL 749G } ;

[3.]:-The villageboiled-egg seller ;

[4.]:-Ex-Chief Amara'sherd's boy ;

{5.]:- Victor Mangoand his father Peter Mango and mother Pamela Mango ;

[6.]:-Ex-pantiesseller yellow Kisii wife and his husband ;

[7.]:-KPLC Kisiineighbor, his wife, their masons and errand-boy



NB: Subject to the Discovery-Ruleas read together with the 'Limitation
of Actions Act' Cap. 22 as regardsevents of
'continuous-violations-of-the-law' such as in my case, theStatute of
Limitations provides for the last possible date aviolation might have
Occurred meaning thefirst-crime wouldn't expire and the
series-of-crimes therefore is charged as one crime with
theStatute-of-Limitations beginning after the last crime has been
committed.

I thereforeurge the CJ in accordance with the edict in Article 10
CoK-2010 to exercise herpowers under Article 161 (2) (a) as read
together with provisions of the Rulesof Court Section 2 (1) regarding
the National Policy Guideline on theAdministration of the SOA.

Signed Erick Mango

August 23rd 2021



Administration Police OwinoWife-and-Daughter Flirtings / Unwanted
Sexual Advances / Stimulations /Conducts / Witch-Huntings:
Migori-Witches-Nest Quickie-Prostitute andGay-Dodo's [ Substantiated ]
'Homosexual-Harassment Gays-plus-Horny-Wives'Networks Witch-Huntings /
Manipulation of Events in Exploitation-Abuse of
HerUriri-Rapogi-Oyani-Stella Chiefs-Lineage including Governor Okoth
Obado'sKinship; Nyasare-Water-Supply Note. SOS; TV News back after 4
weeks+; Almostwalking naked; SOS; Lend 50%-interest payable soft loans
now that IPOA and ODPPare processing my accident evidence-destruction
case, to replace rags, dev. Ecommerce/ AdSense:- How Sadist, 'Penis
Envy' [rd: Sexology] ICC-IndictedBori/GLBTQ-Occultist Sissy-Uhuru's
'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' Paid-Pawns theCompulsive-Neurotic,
Sex-Pervert, Dysfunctional 'Turpin' Witches Exploit TheEither
Wichcraftly-Acquired or Genetically-Inherited DMD For Their 'Married
ButGay' Gender-Conformity Mandatory 'Mixed Orientation Marriage'
Commitments

Dear Sir / Madam,

She came out of theblues like she's now
receding, i.e. the supposed wife of AP Owino the Chamkombe/ Kakrao
neighborhood cop, unless she's a visiting single-mother kin
elderlylike she first flirtingly led me to believe tempting my sexual
thirsts. SinceJune 2012 after Uhuru's-Ikenya cop unlawfully relocated
me to Migoriexclaiming, "Karibu Lamu" on arrival signifying Raila's
Lamu /Bondo-Usenge & Uhuru's Bori / GLBTQ+ renown 'Married But
Gay'-'Mixed OrientationMarriages,' I'd never seen or heard-of-her
nowhere till this year 2021 whenafter AP Owino having
developed-expanded his residential-&-shops realestate let one
apparently for his family to run-a-mill. Like indicated inprecedent
blogs I adopted a-never-give-a-hoot 'bout Migori girls always'minding
my own biz' unless called upon {
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/12/facing-another-xmass-indoors-on-eve-and.html
}& [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/01/uhurus-endless-persecution-as-his-paid.htmllike
exhibited in the cited links and analyzed then here [
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2017/10/prosecuting-raila-ex-treason-convict.html]
as regards prank-call, 'widow spider,' psychic-vampire-witches
sexuallystimulating unsuspecting victims into tragic-traps akin to
convicted reallifetime blood-sucking vampire Phillip Ondari Onyancha
who led his dates totheir deaths! Thus did AP cop Owino's
supposed-wife sitting by their family-millstart stop-calling me every
time I passed-by down the slope on my way to theshops or to fill my
1.5l bottle with complimentary water or on my trek to town;either for
customary greetings and / or 'small talk' niceties / pleasantries
whichthough surprised at first at a total stranger's beckoning's I
gradually tookheartily as I eased to her unceasing good-nature
neighborhoodliness; notknowing she was calculating her moves to wonna
gradually turn intimategoddamnit! Besides grinding flour from grains
mostly maize she also begun selling second hand clothes which she
once put to my notice I think afternoting the dehumanizing
rags-&-tatters the quickie-prostitute [substantiated ] and her conman,
embezzlement-paganism brother-thief CharlesOoko have defamed me into
after the later stole my 5 brand new, long-sleeved,plain Blazer
shirts; 5 second-hand trousers; a pair of brand new bed-sheets; abrand
new towel & slippers I'd temporarily left with him in
Changamweclaiming they'd burnt down in his go-down where he'd stored
them with othergoods; yet he refused to compensate me for them
preferring he buys and sends mereplacements in a bundle by bus which I
refused suspecting witchcraft besidesthe slight undermining. Hence did
I promise AP cop Owino's supposed-wife tocome buying her clothes once
I got paid my accident damages since I wasn'tearning nothing then or
generating any income. Our friendship developed & Ieven was ever on
the look-out for her whenever I happened to be passing-by keento
inform the then 'other' horny-wives cited in the links above that one
can have a normal, non-sexual, goodneighborhoodliness, PR, courteous
socialization with the opposite gendermarried or not. Thus while still
gauging where to place this out-of-the-bluesgood-natured stranger, she
begun dazzling me in puzzling ways, the ones thatmake your-jaw-drop,
e.g. like mar timing me one day as I came back from town upthe slope
to come out of a short-call behind the hedge-fence of their
compoundfarm-plot adjacent to their mill and was jus' propping-up...!
I blinked it andassumed the usual exchange greetings. Her view was
hazed by the hedge-thicketfrom outside but visible from their first
floor on the outside. I gave it thebenefit of ambiguity that could be
she was suggesting s'thing rather 'bout oneof her supposed daughters
who was there instead; only to be surprised later onon another day
when she crossed to meet me close on the pathway at a
whisperingdistance as I came from filling my 1.5l bottle of
complimentary water to after niceties toremark that she thinks I I
should have a pot; to which I reply that that ain'tnecessary cause a
pot's kinda permanent while I intend to relocate to Nairobionce I get
paid my accident damages & is through with litigating some of
mybroader lawsuit cases whose jurisdiction falls in Migori; and that
as such Iain't keeping no permanent stuff. Remember nor can I bring a
lady there causeI'm done with them. I'll take my ladies to a lodging
till I get megood'ol selfme own rental in Nairobi. All these while
she's at a patting-as-you-talkwhispering distance. Yet she was making
an inquisitive suggestion as to why Ishouldn't stop filling the 1.5l
bottle daily to which I narrated her how withimpunity the filthy witch
Turpins let the dog drink from the same roof-top rainwater being
harvested then store it for domestic use including drinking, cooking&
washing utensils. This for somebody who can splash one of her
whoringdaughters who sires bastards each with a different sower with
up to 50,000/- ina month besides paying her rent, shoppings, bastards
school fees & rent; for a whore who'd duped them she'd goneto Saudia
while she was selling her wares at ( https://juicyaffairs.com )
sincedefunct ( rd: genetic-imprints, like-mother like-daughter ).
Nine-tenths of hisimmediate neighbors have water tanks filled with
water pumps! All these while,AP cop Owino's wife was at a
tempting-to-pat as-you-talk close range, bearingin mind the subliminal
messaging she'd sent with her propping-up as she camefrom urinating;
and now she'd come that close. The remarks & close, small talkwere a
follow-up on the gay-witch who'd mark-timed my going to fill the
1.5lbottle to go to the shop ahead of me and was now headed back up
the slope;Sonia the Kalenjin shopkeeper where I'd gone to fill water
had previouslyremarked that that was my 'father?;' to which I in
summary narrated the 14+ OBsat Migori Police Station including the
homosexual harassments & how shecouldn't trust him with her boys...
being part of the reasons why we're done.Hence it's obvious that
these scene wasorganized meaning I was the outside party! It's the
witches nest trading theircraft. Jus' like after Uhuru's-Ikenya cop's
unlawful relocation to Migori &the fateful accident on June 2012 when
I was so Migori-green I couldn't tell MigoriDistrict Hospital was jus'
like 100m from KCB the accident scenery as opposedto where Ikenya &
Ema had misdirected me to Bahati Clinic like 800m away inthe market in
trying to erase the tracks of his unlawful relocation; so was Igreen
with this woman whom I'd never seen since 2012, same as AP cop
Owino'sdaughters till they opened their family mill. The other reason
why I'd at firstmistaken Joy, the teenager mentioned in the preceding
links to be his daughtercause I first noticed her when I came across
her & like 1 or 2 others inthe front gate of cop Owino's homestead. In
fact I've wondered whether it's copOwino's motivation to wonna now get
back at me with her real daughter alsocalled Linet. Before the
urinating episode this woman had once met me as I came from town up
the slope to alight froma boda-boda motorcycle taxi with a
back-stretched leg the way a typical mountsa 'black mamba' bicycle...
On the other hand the quickie-prostitute's [substantiated ] urinating
in a standing position like a Bori / GLBTQ Hausa to
mischievouslyexpose her filthy nudity to me for witchcraft intentions
still underscores her rubber-stampsignature of mischievous-exposure of
nudity by this AP cop Owino's wife; sameas Sonia's 'thumb-index'
along-the-groin measure-gesture call as highlighted inthe above links.
After the subliminal short-call & the benefit-of-ambiguity,the
daughter Linet once came around Sonia's shop where I'd gone to fill my
1.5lof water & was having 4 samosas when the samosa-girl asked her for
a sip ofthe Fanta soda she was carrying saying she was thirsty to
which she jokinglyreplies that she have some of the water I was
carrying instead given waterquenches thirst better! But the sexy-point
was taken: that of girls thirstingfor water which I could as well
provide if megood'olself was willing. Thus wasplanted the idea that I
could get a nail. So the ambiguity prevailed &relieved me of any
worryful thoughts 'bout somebody's wife and their nudities.You
couldn't pass their mill without formalities lest you be thought
ofharboring unfavorable thoughts. I was reserved all along though &
neverextended handshakes till one day I passed-by absent-mindedly not
having noticedher before I heard her remark something to the extent
that 'she was noticingthat that day I was just passing without any
greetings,' to which I excused myabsent-mindedness saying I thought
'twas her daughters known to usually gatherin stories and sometimes
each with male company: a pair of 1 to 5 couples atany time. Thus did
I retrace my tracks to come and greet them including herdaughter Linet
& a short, plump 'farm-hand and other menial tasks' fellowcalled
Victor; though I greeted them with the back of the hand for
coronavirusprecautions. The nailing-availability was further
reinforced by Linet'ssupposed father AP cop Owino subliminally through
asides-remarks as I went tofill my 1.5l bottle one morning and saw her
coming out of their gate headed forthe shops with her tiny waist /
slender legs in display as she walked. On myway back up the slope I
hear cop Owino behind the hedge-fence apparently busywith some of his
workers exclaim, "Kanyaga!," which under contextimplied a 'cock-hen'
mounting-affair... coming from behind the hedge-thicketcop Owino's
supposed wife had squatted for a short-call before mark-timing tomeet
me as she propped-up; thus the ambiguity was further confirmed same as
therealization that he'd probably been watching from their one-story
floor house!Another mark-timed asides-remark came another day from in
front of his gatewhere he was conversing with another fellow or two
when he said, "Alilaladarasani," [ "He / She had slept in the
classroom" ] which wasalso ambiguous cause could be he was
referringto this Linet daughter who happens to have given birth
recently and has aseveral-months old kid, Linet who runs the family
mill & shop while theother sisters apparently job in town; or may be
he was referring tomepoorol'self in rags-&-tatters dehumanized in
Uhuru's GoK's imposedpennilessness-pauperism at 43yrs with whitening
hair & waning-virility?This is cause also the wife one day carrying
the several-months infant from thegate on her way down as I went up
the slope after exchanging niceties went-onto address some boys who
were digging some farm along the way asking one who'dapparently jus'
sat for their KCPE how much he'd scored to which she goes-on tocommend
him for a well try. Were they mocking my Uhuru's GoK's
arrested-developmentcircumstances & imposed station? Was cop Owino
addressing the point thatI'd previously called him 'nincompoop' in my
initial complaints over theneighborhood girl Joy I thought was his
daughter and who was supposedly under18yrs & school-going?

Well, if I hadn'trectified the word
'nincompoop' after realizing Joy apparently came fromanother
house-hold and not AP cop Owino's as had been implied when I
firstcrossed her paths standing outside his gate with 1 or 2 others;
perhaps it'scause I'm juggling a million things but it should be noted
that I rectifiedthat Joy came from another house-hold & thus certainly
wasn't his daughter.In any event, education's categorized into formal
& informal where at theend of it all, 'Success In Life' is
whatmatters as regards the 'Measure of Man' andnot necessarily the
'Accreditation in Certificates!' Thus by that measure APcop Owino's
been very successful in life with his vast vacant & rental biznot to
mention a long career with the Police Service. In retropersepective
it'sthe reason we've had Cabinet Secretaries who never saw the inside
of aclassroom but went-on to run government ministries like the late
Honorable MuluMutisya [ RIP ] who led a successful political career!
For my case it'sthe reason I got a broad lawsuit againstUhuru & the
GoK at [ https://activistsadvocacy.blogspot.com ] and asregards
corruption & ethics at the UoN the link is [
https://erickmango.blogspot.com/2018/10/fw-brooding-uhuru-and-quest-holdings.html]
as highlighted in my broad lawsuit slideshow exhibition at [
https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com] as concerns the
doctoring of my Transcripts. Supporting evidences from othersources
include bribes for grades at [
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001388487/don-jailed-for-seeking-sh3000-for-marks];
sex for grades at [
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-12-09-sex-for-grades-rife-in-kenyan-universities-says-action-aid-study/]
& [ https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ureport/article/2001352599/sex-for-grades-the-sad-tale-of-kenyan-campuses/];
unprofessionalism & incompetency at [
https://www.kahawatungu.com/senior-lecturer-nigerian-varsity-kenyatta-university-don/]
& psychopathology accruing from blind-faith belief-conviction in at [
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001346736/uon-lecturer-arrested-after-son-13-found-dead-in-herhouse/
]. Thus I look forward to enjoining one Mr. Wasinde, a Senior
AdministrativeAssistant ( Examinations ) at the UoN then who
delayed-refused processing myTranscripts till the 'probono
sworn-affidavit intervention' of an ex- the latecomrade Senior Counsel
Kalama [ RIP ] before promptly releasing them after the doctoring.AP
cop Owino & his wife could watch the proceedings at [
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083WKJZP4] once the proceedings
start. Otherwise, I've won a Canadian scholarship topursue a Masters
in molecular-biology & health-sciences to reinforce acareer in
medical-genetics and / or virology given my formative background in
B.A.Anthropology including a developed excellent
hypothetical-deductive-framework& oral defense in my genetics
pet-interest of evolutionary anthropology.Period. When I recently
managed to buy a 'new' second-hand trouser replacingone of the last 3
worn-out over-sewnrags-&-tatters trousers, Linet was there within
their hedge-thicketscompound exclaiming, "Smart, smart" in asides
perhaps in plays with herinfant though I knew she was referencing to
my new 2nd-hand jeans trouser causeshe'd been there when her mother
had invited me to buy her clothing seeing the
dehumanizing-defamationsrags-&-tatters I was walking-in. Nonetheless
things took a turn for theworse one evening as I climbed up the slope
back from town when I burst outlaughing after spotting Linet sitting
by their mill in the company of one ofthe many male suitors I'd
mentioned usually court the sisters sometimes in apair of 1-5. What
cracked my ribs was the obvious sticky-atmosphere Linet was tryingto
camouflage in vain since AP cop Owino had subliminally through
the'kanyaga'-asides and his wife's behind-the-hedge squat-urinating
short-callambiguity given me the green light that she was available
for pinning; not tomention her water-thirst lewd jokes &
'smart'-asides...; though when sheasked my empathetic-self why I was
laughing, I couldn't divulge to her beforeher guy the sex-thoughts
going through my mind and so instead pretended thatI'd been singing a
song in my mind that reminded megoodol'self of somethingfunny!

Nonetheless 'twasobvious the couple had
read my mind that their sticky-atmosphere they they weretrying to
camouflage was as see-through clear as a drive-in movie.
Myempathic-self thought perhaps I was spoiling her chances with a
serious suitorand I felt sorry for her being a single mother looking
for a serious suitor.That was between 12th and 17th April 2021 and
ever since her ambiguousinterpretation changed her flirting-approach
and she forthwith begun speakingthrough Victor their relative and
'farm-hand plus menial-tasks' fellow thatsince she realized I wasn't
keen on courting her on a commitment-basis on aserious-note then she
and / or they as a family were on a conflicting-path withme. That's
when the KCPE remarks by her mother begun including standing personson
my path as I passed their mill in the evenings from town; and Victor
thefollowing morning when I learnt his name [ as she called him aloud
from within thefarm severally making the point of his name 'Victor'
meaning close to 'war' inKiswahili asking him for a machete ] begun
back-biting me one day as I camefrom town speaking in Luhya [ they are
'half Luhya-half Luo' ] to one of theshopkeepers along the road-front
where I noted the word " Hoyo mutu"pointedly referring to me as I
passed. Victor who'd been exchanging greetings withme stopped had
quit. This Victor with some other Owino kids sibling look-alikeson who
was making a point of digging something in front of their gate
alsothus gestured one morning as I went for water that they're
blocking my waystanding in the middle of the path making one
circumvent to pass. The same hadbeen premonitioned by the Kisii fellow
who's wife used to sell inner-wears andhad been asked by the
neighborhood welder for a 'Ngotha' [ pantie ] whichsubliminally in Luo
means [ 'Fuck me' ] and thus had been asked for sex; thereason perhaps
why she exposed her vagina to me from behindsexually-stimulating
mepoor'olself thirsty-me.

Victor's a stump of afellow, short and rounded
and thus ain't any threat 'cept for the fact that he was acting like
the family's moth-piece forhe usually came next-door to the Turpins'
abode neighbor to visit their watchman and menial-tasks houseboy.
It'sfrom the path between those two neighbors residents that I heard
an aside remark saying, "Nitakuua," meaning "I'll kill you." This was
after Victor hadspoken behind my back again when with Linet and
another sister as I went forwater saying, "Nitakuchapa kama mtoto
wangu," meaning, "I'llcane you like my child," which's why the
'Nitakuua' statement above fromthe resident across the Turpins caught
my attention to reflect a mouth-piecespeaking on behalf of AP cop
Owino who's also as tall as the said watchmanhouseboy. Thus did AP cop
Owino raise my eyebrows one afternoon as I was havinga late lunch past
1400hrs after the Dysfunctional Turpins ate by themselvesthat day
while I starved; the late lunch was two sticks of 'mishakiki' [
3-4roasted pieces of meat on a wire ] at 10/- bob each plus
'kachumbari' [ spices including slicedtomato-and-onion pieces ] and
ugali [ maize meal ] at 30/- bob a plate, allthus at 50/-! As I was
leaving the premises to trek to town for the cybers APcop Owino drives
to a standstill to park by the roadside and alight to cross
toapparently one of the hardware along the road.......... I wondered
whatcoincidence could've brought him there but 'twas obvious he was
snooping onme......... whether he' planning to shoot me as per the
'Nitakuua' asides isanybody's guess but I ain't taking the subliminal
threats lightly putting thepreceding events into context. It's obvious
AP cop Owino is thus 'organizing acrime' against me reflecting Uhuru's
GoK's sanctioned death commissioned byex-Chief Amara who proclaimed
they were going to kill me through all meansnecessary including
rat-poisoning or a machete-hacking mob!

Remember the black Kisiineighbor's wife who'd
some stranger tracking me to wonna homosexuallyharass-insult me to
provoke me into a fist fight [ like has been recorded ofthe gay-witch
including plus his son also called Victor in a former instance ]for
defamation purposes [ I regard them as cowards since they got plenty
to eat3 times a day while mepoorol'self-starves almost on a daily
basis ]. The latestentrant in the game is a popular neighborhood
boiled eggs-seller who hawksaround in a white apron and seemingly
took-over where the black Kisii's wife errand-suspecthad left taking
to touching his penis whenever he sees me walking in hisvicinity as if
his penis is lost [ rd: empty vessels make the loudest noise ]It's
indeed the reason I'd told one of the Migori Police Station OCSs that
thegay-witches homosexual harassment-insults increases with the
hunger-tortures.These are chronicled in the following links:

[1.]- [https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2019/12/gok-state-terror-conspiracy-to-sabotage.html]
;

[2.]- [https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/02/httpswwwamazoncomgpproductb083wjkzp4_20.html]
;

[3.]- [https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/03/surviving-onwater-literally-as.html
];

[4.]- [https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/06/update-covid-19-fears-evil-eyes-penis.html]
;

The cases surrounding the same are chronicledin:

[1.]- [https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2019/09/urgings-to-cj-maraga-to-advance-hunger.html
] ;

[2.]- [https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2019/10/urgings-to-cj-maraga-to-extend-review.html]
;



Hence, the Chamkombe-Kakrao
witches-nest'Gays and Horny-wives Network's is led by the
self-bleaching,indecent--exposure, quickie-prostitute-witch
sex-pervert and the 'Married butgay'-witch [ substantiated ] for which
I think chances are the rude bleachingwitch could be exploiting her
Uriri-Oyani-Stella-Rapogi-KanyamkagoChief's-lineage including Governor
Okoth Obado's kinship since he's her uncle,to call the shots on the
ground. Indeed during one of the cases referred to Asst.Chief Onyango
I met a woman who'd come to collect her ID or Kid'sBirth-Certificate
from Oyani which she told me was like one kilometer's trekaway! And
former Migori Councilors Chairman John Odhiambo an elder brother tothe
gay-dodo once remarked whether 'he married or he got-married' given
thestone's throw distance from his in-laws at Oyani-Maasai. Thus in
case of anyaltercations this is my statement on the
prevailing-circumstances I'll bepresenting to Migori Police Station.
Inthe mean time I've quit greeting them altogether and it's back to
square one asI await my accident proceeds to shift to Nairobi. Besides
I've said I don't givea hoot 'bout Migori women especially Luos 'cept
perhaps for one night-standswhich if they don't mind the imposed
rags-and-tatters they can proceed to booka lodge for the nights
without any strings attached. My priority ladies areEuropeans,
European-Americans and descendant African-Americans

Thank you in advance,

Yours Faithfully,

Erick Mango.

Change in approach to filingthe criminal sexual charges one-by-one
pending ODPP Migori submissions aswitches'-nest co-conspirator pawns
continue the offensive onslaught; SOS. [Finally made it to ODPP Migori
where the Secretariat after preliminaries led meto the Prosecution
Counsel whom I briefed adequately also regarding my chargesof criminal
conspiracies and criminal sexual conducts both on numerous countsand
incriminating President Uhuru as Chief-defendant / architect
amongsadversely mentioned accomplices and others. The lady Prosecution
Counsel toldme they deal with printed submissions / complaints and
adviced me to print-outthe soft copies I'd relayed to civil society
groups including the legalfraternity the submit the same to her. I
asked for more time due to wantingresources which could be elusive.
Hence flashing friends and well-wishers forsoft loans / spare cash to
bullet and print-out the soft copies. { MPESA:-+254723047863 or
+254764087863 }. SOS.

That much said I would like to statethat the witches'-nest
co-conspirators in the ODPP Migori pending case-submissionhave taken
on the offensive yet again derriding the fact that the
pendingsubmission may take like forever before any criminals are
brought to book [ forwant of resources ] same as the 9.1yrs accident
case and thus the new onslaughts.The boiled-eggs seller was there at
the water-hole / kiosk scene-of-crime [ 9thAugust 2021 ] to come oogle
at me as I bowed to
fill my 1.5l bottle; while Victor AP cop Owino's farmhand [
Administration Police Owino Wife-and-Daughter Flirtings / Unwanted
Sexual Advances / Stimulations / Conducts / Witch-Huntings:
Migori-Witches-Nest Quickie-Prostitute and Gay-Dodo's [ Substantiated
] 'Homosexual-Harassment Gays-plus-Horny-Wives' Netwo] marktimmed me
yesterday [ 10th August 2021 ] to borrow a knife from the kioskhe
wanted to cut a 30l bottle's neck for which as I filled my 1.5l
bottle, hewas finished and wanted to brush past my 'buttocks' as he
passed behind meinsultingly suggestively like the conspirators members
have premonitioned;forcing me to duck thrusting my waist forward as I
stood-upright quickly toavoid any touches! All these sexual offences
are contrary to Cap. 63 Sections145 (1), 144 (1) (3.), 157, 162, 165
as read together with the SOA Sections 2(1), 5 and 12. Henceforth I've
changed approach and will begin charging perpetratorsof the same
personally and individually pending litigation of the ODPP
Migoripetition submission and so I take leave to ask the IG of Police
Mutyambai tofacilitate a conducive environment at Migori Police
Station where on Sunday 8thAugust 2021 as I briefed the new OCS I'd
heard from outside his window anothercop in 'asides' repeat the
phrase, "Huyu mjamaa amerudi hapa tena?"in a marked pattern to
dissuade me for purposes of obstructing justice and therule of law;
though I can thankfully report that I'm gainning my composureagain
from the systematic, consistent, widespread intimidation,
discriminationand outlawing.


Administration Police Owino Wife-and-Daughter Flirtings / Unwanted Sexua...




Thank you in advance.

Yours Faithfully,

Erick Mango.







-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts