Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Facing another Xmass indoors on eve and still in rags-and-tatters cause of 'Man Hater' Uhuru's imposed pauperism-penilessness c/o his Jealousy loo-bat kith Judy Macharia and co.; Neighborhood witches-nest led by quickie-prostitute-witch matriarch [substantiated] 'bout to curtail 1.5L free courtesy piped water; Lend 50% repayable soft- loans to replace rags-and-tatters, typeset lawsuit filings and for survival; SOS :- How Sadist, 'Penis Envy' [ rd: Sexology ] ICC-Indicted Bori / GLBTQ-Occultist Sissy-Uhuru's 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' Compulsive-Neurotic, Sex-Pervet, Dysfunctional 'Turpin' Witches 'Paid Pawns' Exploit The Either Wichcraftly-Acquired or Genetically-Inherited DMD For Their 'Married But Gay' Gender-Conformity Mandatory 'Mixed Orientation Marriage' Committments Ends:- Molecular Phylogenetics v. Hominid Fossils analogy vis-à-vis Maternal Paternal DNA Testing v. ECGD/Step-Families' Cultural Evidence [ Original Birth Certificate Name 'Henry' changed to 'Erick' ]; SOS.


Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 22:19:35 +0100



another Xmass I gotta spend in rags-&-tatters and indoors cause of
ICC-Indicted Uhuru's imposed pauperism-pennilessness & so I pray your
divine-interventions to fast-track the speedy processing of my 8.5yrs
Kihara Construction Accident punitive & actual damages plus my IPOA
first case. All my other prayers and wills are found in the footnote
signatures of which they're constant to the bitter end. As regards
Sonia's today's morn. 1.5L water dirtifying attempts, I washed the
bottle-top with the same bottled-water like a quarter of the contents
before proceeding to mix the juice sachets & to the roadside mandazis.
The links to the precedent records can be found by entering any
relevant keywords in the 'search function' my blog at [
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com ]. I've had sex only thrice since
June 2012 & thus the witches exploitation of Uhuru's arrested
development curtailing my dates & marriage still at 43yrs. My
priorities are white ladies European or American; & I ain't taking no
Luos. TYIA. YF, EM.



Dear Sir / Madam, 
                            Uhuru's 'paid pawns' fellow witches
continue their sanctioned cyclic-ritual hunger-tortures of scheduled
under-&-malnutrition rations exploiting his political-legal abuses'
imposed pennilessness pauperism's forced dependency curtailing my dates
and marriage still at 42yrs a bachelor ; as if I'd asked to come to
their abode. Yet I've made clear my vows to 'Divorce' the sex-pervet
witches, Estrange & Disown them once jealousy, sadist Uhuru pays my
8.5yrs Kihara Construction Accident punitive & actual damages to
process the same before a competent law court. Even as I write this
update the cyclic-ritual hunger tortures continue with the
self-bleaching, indecent exposure, quickie-prostitute-witch matriarch
[ substantiated ] serving his 'married but gay' dodo pimp [
substantiated ] their breakfast while mepoorol'self gotta guess my
first ration. The slideshow exposition at [ https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com
demonstrates how they exploit the hunger tortures.
NB:- Briefly members of the civilized world as depicted above the
title summarizes what the neighborhood witches are up to as recent as
this morn. when I went as my latest developed routine's become to fill
my 1.5L of piped water at one of the residential kioks of the
neighborhood AP cop Owino's 'real estate' 1 or 2 roomed rental houses.
The residents' piped water's tanked at a young Kalenjin muslim
couple's kiosk called Abdalla & Sonia of which the wife Sonia had
adamantly declined that I be paying for the 1.5L when I'd persisted to
be paying 15/- bob upfront for after every 40-rounds making 60L for
which they charge 5/- bob for ever 20 Litres; Sonia indeed said she
wouldn't charge me even if I came a hundred times. Thus I presumed
that was their standard measure applying to all who came to the water
hole though I exclaimed to her that she was too generous & gave up on
her insistence of free water for the 1.5L unless 'twas a 20L jerrycan.
                           Thus today morn. mepoorol'self was surprised when on my way
to fill my 1.5L bottle I found her sweeping the front stand when she
insisted to fill my bottle instead of my usual self meaning the
husband was inside since otherwise she would've had to enter herself
to open the taps. Her hands definitely were unhygienic given she was
holding the broom & I dismissively handed her the bottle disgustingly
even as my brains were processing what wasn't happening in an obvious
choreographed disruption to my routine concurrently as I contemplated
my options. The next piped water drinking hole was like 1KM or 2KM
away past the Nyasare Water Plant! The latest 3 attached photos show
the quickie-prostitute & gay-pimp [substantiated] compound's tap water
they supplement with roof-top rain-harvested water cause they claim
Nyasare Water Plant doesn't pipe water frequently enough. The
unhygienic issue like I've complained-of before in this forum's that
the dog's allowed to drink of the rain water being harvested before
it's stored in the kitchen for human use including drinking when the gay dodo pimp sieves the rain-harvested water again from the 'sufurias' [cooking pots] to the water-pot and the blue storage tank
by the main-hse front door entrance as depicted in the most recent
photo attachments. Nyasare Water Plant can confirm whether or not
their claims of insufficient water-piping and infrequencies are true
given the 'stones throw away' distance irony. What's worse, the gay
witch who mixes the cats-&-dog feed on the dinning table with A
serving or table spoon-&-knives has also premonitioned his
ulterior-motives intentions to mix the filthy cats-dogs feed contents
in the blue water tank where I've been taking water-from to fill my
1.5L bottle for mixing with the 5/- bob juice sachet contents ; that's
demonstrated in the picture where you see shoes and the cats-&-dog
feeding bowl; as well as the other photo showing the door ajar
indicating where the gay-witch shifted to feeding the dog inside the
main-hse beneath the blue water tank subliminally messaging the tank
is also filled with the roof-top rain-harvested water which the dog's
let to lap-drink before its stored in the kitchen for human
consumption. Remember, the tap water you see in the compound's usually
guarded under lock-&-key jus' like the water-well which as
demonstrated in my slideshow exhibit they've often times locked till
after I raise complaints; or cut its rope when I'd to rely on the
rains for bathing & washing clothes! I realized the free 1.5L piped
water recently the 2 days when I went to charge my phone by the shops
after my charger developed technicalities before I resolved it at the
unseemingly tightly-wound midsection where a wire had disconnected
nonetheless. Cop Owino's rental houses piped water tank kiosk's amongst
the recent addition to his real estate & so are the muslim Kalenjin
tenants of which I came to know the wife Sonia after she was visited
by her school-going group of sisters & a brother during the pandemic
as I often climbed my way to the Turpin witches' abode past their
water tank shop & one day 'twas giggles, peeps & girl talk I heard
from the sisters & other neighborhood chicks & on glancing saw Sonia
clad in a buibui-like black gown at the center looking my direction
following which she then gestured with her right thumb-&-index finger
spread vertically to along her groin outlining her vagina as she bent
down to continue washing some clothes in a basin; to more giggles &
peeps & girly-girly talk. Anybody could tell the neighborhood girls
were on heat & thus taking that for a call, I for the first time ever
visited that shop the following day & that's when I came to learn they
was a horde of school-going sisters one who particularly resembles
Sonia who I later came to learn was their eldest & married! Otherwise,
I'd dismissed the primary & high school-going sisters for I can't
stand chicks under 18yrs below-the-age-of-consent who're still
tethered to their parents & gotta play hide-&-seek. Definitely, Sonia
was acting under instructions from the quickie-prostitute-witch-matriarch [substantiated] who's tried her puppeteering games with other girls including Joy who in precedent records I mentioned I
thought was cop Owino's underage daughter which of late I've realized
she wasn't after confirming she comes from another household as well
as after seeing Owino's real daughter who resembles him. The precedent
blog records also demonstrate the prostitute-matriarch's puppeteering
games with the neighborhood Kisii wives, one black & another
banana-ripe yellow; then there was the Chinese girl of Odipo buildings
whose phone-sms & number I recorded complaints with to civil society
groups / concern authorities; then there was the Kakuma girls visiting
doctors whom I figured the 'behind the scenes'-slightings when the
self-bleaching, indecent exposure, quickie-prostitute-witch matriarch
sex-pervert retorted 'Kumanina!' after I came outta the bathroom to
protest her oft marktimming following me there to the pit-latrines to
mind-associate her filthy-vagina with my penis for
witchcraft bewitchment ends as explained in the footnotes of the
'Salem Witch Trials' as concerns mischievous indecent exposures of
nudities; then there was the other twitter girl nurse who pretended to
be American whose slight I discovered after the quickee-prostitute
mentioned a 'word' she'd exchanged with me over our correspondence
forcing me to end the relationship thenceforth like I ever do whenever
I discover the quickee-prostitute's brought her filthy, stinking,
maggot-infested-vagina anywhere in-btw my supposed mature independent
ladies / probable brides & my self! That's ever the irreconcilable
parting-ways stroke & the quickee-prostitute-witch matriarch can look
forward for her day in court over her unwanted interferences
puppeteerings in my sexual relationships. There was yet another
Facebook girl nurse who'd pretended she was corresponding from France
only to discover again the quickie-prostitute's unwelcome slighting
mimicking our nuptial plans via a courting cock & hen she'd shooed
through the main-house's front door in search of one of the cupboards
to play as nest. The same end-results followed. This is the archetypal
content nature of the self-bleaching, indecent exposure,
quickie-prostitute-witch matriarch [substantiated] who's flung her
stinking vagina onto my face way-laying me as I came from bathing like
recorded before they'd to unclock the other bathroom & pitlatrines
after I complained to cops who took us to then Chief Amara not to
mention their relatives I involved from both sides. These Turpins are
Bori / GLBTQ 'married but gay' 'mixed marriage orientation' witches
who're coercingly trying to Transgender my Identity to align to
theirs. They've succeeded to genetically-imprint the Bori / GLBTQ
reversed-roles with their daughters who first 2 have sired bastards &
the 2nd Linet @ with a different sower while the first Caro dumped
hers to die in an incubator in Mombasa Hosp. ; all 3 daughters drink
hard besides being chain smokers by the packet. 
                          Otherwise, it's another Xmass I gotta spend in rags-&-tatters and indoors cause of
ICC-Indicted Uhuru's imposed pauperism-pennilessness & so I pray your
divine-interventions to fast-track the speedy processing of my 8.5yrs
Kihara Construction Accident punitive & actual damages plus my IPOA
first case. All my other prayers and wills are found in the footnote
signatures of which they're constant to the bitter end. As regards
Sonia's today's morn. 1.5L water dirtifying attempts, I washed the
bottle-top with the same bottled-water like a quarter of the contents
before proceeding to mix the juice sachets & to the roadside mandazis.
The links to the precedent records can be found by entering any
relevant keywords in the 'search function' my blog at [
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com ]. I've had sex only thrice since
June 2012 & thus the witches exploitation of Uhuru's arrested
development curtailing my dates & marriage still at 43yrs. My
priorities are white ladies European or American; & I ain't taking no Luos. 
Thank you in advance, 
Yours Faithfully, 
Erick Mango.




--
Prayers for migration for political-asylum / refuge from ICC-Indicted Uhuru's
GoK's political-legal abuses' endless persecution, rape of
conscience and mandatory systems of
commitment. SOS.
Prayers as well for
legal assistance to 'Divorce,' Separate, Estrange, Disown and thus
Terminate Uhuru's 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket'-'paid pawns' abusive,
domestic violence, witchcraft, sex pervert, dysfunctional, Bori /
GLBTQ 'mixed marriage orientation' incestuous-and-homosexual
harassment step-family's anyway 'Dead' kinship relationship. SOS.
NB:- In case Uhuru-and-Raila GoK execute their death-threat to murder
me before paying my Kihara-Construction 8.5yrs punitive-and-actual
damages, let concerned authorities pay instead my bastard-descendant
70%, his married-mother 20% and destitutes 10%; & the kins are thus
barred from my funeral which I WILL, be outta Raila's Luo-Nyanza in a
public-cemetry! [ Info. on mother-and-bastard are with Alphonse
Bockenzie Otieno of South Coast, Ukunda, Diani. ] SOS.

Aid put in motion the wheels of justice as concerns :- Rectum-Downing
Penis-Envy [ rd: Sexology ] Bori / GLBTQ-Occultist,
Contagion-Animist-Witch, Sadist ICC-Indicted Uhuru of the 'Ikenya-cop
/ Kenyatta-Animism' masonic-assigned-sleeping-quarters sitting-pretty
on my damages in cahoots with fellow psychic vampires his loo-bat and
extended Jewish-kith, and his 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket'-'paid pawns'
compulsive-neurotic, sex-pervet, dysfunctional Turpins : Mud-slingings
'Outcasting / Outlawing / Golo / Kutolewa' Scheme-Strategies in 'The
Making of Archetypes' Amid Elaborate Funeral Death / Zombie Cults
Cyclic-Ritual Growth-Stunting Hunger-Tortures Under-and-Malnutrition
Forced
Dependency Food-Poker ; Uhuru's AG's Kihara-Construction 8.4yrs 50%
repayable-interest soft loans or spare cash for COVID-19 Reliefs /
eCommerce dev. can be sent to :- [ +254723047863 or +254764087863 or Equity
Bank, Migori Branch, Acc. No. 1160168298894 ] SOS. [
https://sendfox.com/intradeliveries ].

https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2018/05/fw-plea-for-urgent-assistance-for.html
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2018/08/fw-political-corruption-and-legal-abuse.html?zx=4fcc23a5371b86ac
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2018/09/uhurus-loo-bat-combination-groupie.html?zx=7bdb61f3dae1b50a
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2018/09/summary-complaints-of-civil-lawsuit.html?zx=d83e07370819ee67
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2018/08/fw-gov-jinn-theocracy-prehistoric.html
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-law-prosecuting-raila-ex-treason_7.html
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-law-prosecuting-raila-ex-treason_6.html?spref=tw
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2014/06/prosecuting-raila-ex-treason-convict_18.html?spref=tw
Some of the reasons why:-{
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2017/09/prosecuting-raila-ex-treason-convict.html
}. Support human rights. SOS.

https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/11/the-wheels-of-justice-for-suppressed.html
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/12/first-formal-charge-complaints-to-ipoa.html
https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2020/09/ipoa-rejoinder-on-first-formal.html
https://amzn.to/2YP5UsW https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083WKJZP4
https://amzn.to/3hKsDxR https://yllix.com/185963
https://amzn.to/32wEB7K https://www.hapity.com/view-broadcast/2387
https://amzn.to/2YYZ5W4
https://www.legit.ng/1271975-police-arrest-prophet-rescue-15-chained-persons-lagos-church.html
https://amzn.to/3jCQ7FE
https://allafrica.com/stories/201912030863.html
https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/makueni-policewoman-who-chopped-lawyers-hand-to-be-charged-with-murder-27416/
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/the-standard-insider/article/2001394605/mombasa-lawyer-loses-sh20-million-to-mganga-hatari%20%7D%7D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Featured Posts

April 15th-May 7th:-Ombudsman Portal: Abuse-of-Office / Power / Discretion Complaints Against The Advocates Complaints Commission and it's Secretary Senior State Counsel Leah...

Dear Ombudsman,                             I  Erick Otieno Mango  the   Indigent-Complainant  subject to  Article 25 CoK-2010 providing tha...

Popular Posts