Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Monday, April 30, 2018

Fwd: Fw: APPEAL FOR MIGRATION and POLITICAL ASYLUM / REFUGE FROM ENDLESS PERSECUTION BY UHURU's GoK.

--- On Mon, 4/30/18, Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com>
> Subject: Fwd: Fw: APPEAL FOR MIGRATION and POLITICAL ASYLUM / REFUGE FROM ENDLESS PERSECUTION BY UHURU's GoK.
> To: erickmango2006@yahoo.com
> Date: Monday, April 30, 2018, 5:15 PM
> Dear Sir / Madam,         
>     NB : Please pardon the mix-up the
> occultism is getting a toll on me. Attached is
> a grim caption of the
> oversewn trumping-rugs
> trouser I live with following the
> EMBEZZLEMENT-PAGANISM of my Blazer-clothings
> and other assortments by
> the self-bleaching,
> step-witch martriarch-mother's brother of
> Changamwe Ooko whose report to Uhuru's GoK
> has yielded nothing. I'm
> short of
> walking naked. Like recorded in earlier blogs and
> Safaricom
> I'd told The Migori-DPP of how
> the 'TURPINS' cut the well-rope forcing
> me to rely on rain for 2 weeks which nontheless
> never let me down.
> It's a ZOMBIE-VOODOO
> TRUMPINGS-OCCULTISM meant to turn me into a
> cultural-epithete / stooge
> 'black-sheep' simply cause I refuse to
> aligne with their 'married-but-gay'
> BORI/LGBT & LAMU/BONDO-USENGE
> Uhuru-Raila occultism secret-societies
> affiliated to their
> JINN-THEOCRACY GoK. My
> DIVORCE-ESTRANGEMENT vows are constant and
> there's no negotiating my life,my wife,my
> labor,my kids or
> sexual-orientation. SOS.
> T.Y.I.A.    Y.F.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Yahoo Mail Team <erickmango2006@yahoo.com>
> Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:54:21 +0000 (UTC)
> Subject: Fw: APPEAL FOR MIGRATION and POLITICAL
> ASYLUM / REFUGE FROM
> ENDLESS PERSECUTION BY
> UHURU's GoK.
> To: erickmango4521@gmail.com
>
> --- On Mon, 4/30/18, Erick
> Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > From: Erick
> Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com>
> > Subject: APPEAL FOR MIGRATION and
> POLITICAL ASYLUM / REFUGE FROM ENDLESS PERSECUTION BY
> UHURU's GoK.
> > To: erickmango2006@yahoo.com
> > Date: Monday, April 30, 2018, 4:43 PM
> > Dear Sir / Madam,
> >  
>     I plea your divine-interventions for
> > the processing of my 5yr 10months
> > accident-damages to liberate me from
> > aging vestigialization of my
> > sex-life,orientation and economic
> > dependency by sadist Contagion-Animist
> > Witch/ ICC-suspect Uhuru's
> > SANCTIONED ARRESTED-DEV. at 40yrs.They
> > did it to Matiba {RIP} and now
> > with Uhuru,his mother,loo-bat kin Judy
> > 'Mpenzi-Jinn aka
> >
> Fundi-wa-Mitaa' plus  Raila and
> >
> their JINN-THEOCRACY GoK c/o the
> >
> 'TURPINS' are now burying me alive in
> > broad daylight with impunity
> > having robbed me of my youth,
> > academics, properties in break-ins with
> > my matrimony as well now hanging on the
> > line.The
> >
> psychic-cannibal-vampires are trumping
> >
> me having siphoned my youth's
> >
> life-force not forgetting the
> >
> mutagenics-&-kerosene spermatogenesis
> > food-poisonings/toxicity trials. It's
> a
> > VOODOO-ZOMBIE OCCULTISM of
> > human-sacrife ceremonies/ trumpings
> > like Fidel & Marx.They're back
> > with cyclic-ritual
> >
> emaciating-peristalsis 1meal ratio 'KTN
> > Uhuru-Onyancha' gay-diet @ 24hrs.
> > T.Y.I.A.  Y.F.
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts