Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Fw: Google-AdSense, Shopify and ClickSense.

--- On Thu, 4/12/18, Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com>
> Subject: Google-AdSense, Shopify and ClickSense.
> To: erickmango2006@yahoo.com
> Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018, 12:45 PM
> Dear Sir / Madam,       
>     I pray your divine interventions to
> process my 5.9yr accident-damages
> eclipsed by BORI/LGBT-occultist
> Uhuru's sanctioned arrested-development
> even as my life ebbs away
> dying miserably at 40yrs below the
> poverty line.My ESTRANGEMENT vows
> from the 'TURPINS'  and to never
> work/live in Raila's Luo-Nyanza are
> constant;for all the reasons detailed
> in my evidence-submissions
> blog.I'm trying ENTERPRENEURSHIP with
> Google-AdSense for
> Publishers/Tour-Operators as well as
> SMM with Shopify but my efforts
> are hampered by my browser's
> incompatibility with AdWords interface as
> well as lack of a credit-card required
> by Shopify and AdWords for
> billing records when registering with
> them.My mobile phone needs a
> memory-card to upgrade for
> compatibilities.I indeed look forward for a
> career in Medical Genetics and Virology
> but till then I'll be
> Google-AdSensing and
> Shopifying.Otherwise, please SOS for my damages
> I'm almost walking naked with oversewn
> 3 rugs of shirts and trousers.
>       Yours F, 
> EM.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts