Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Saturday, April 21, 2018

BROODING UHURU and THE METROPOLITAN AUCTIONEERS : Arrested Development.

Yes, like I was tryin' to say, pls excuse the incomprehensibles in brackets I jus' circumnavigated my default settings to successfully download and install operamini 4.5 upgraded version which has enabled my Java though the interface requires cancelling whole drafts to start afresh if you should make a typing error and thus I bracket the errors. Experts pls lend me some technical instructions 'bout how to circumnavigate this cause the settings prescribe additionally a working space of 5524 words though the former browser's settings of 1024 seems to have stuck abord. The synchronization 'cept for the memory card seems to be dysfunctional and I'm so far doing it manually while tryin' to figure out how to functionalize that bit including as well tryin' out other dowload versions. The domain still asks I upgrade my browser when opening other sites like Google+ or trying to add accounts like Bitly to my Google account and as such my mobile is still largely restricted to the wonders-beyond of IT and /or [ 1Lpuir2]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts