Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.





 Hi everybody, this is the background context as regards conman Charles Ooko. Later, logistics.

Dear Sir / Madam,
                               I would like as a rejoinder to implicate Charles Ooko a millionaire who's currently assigned his sister [ the step-mother ] a commercial/residential contract building somewhere in Uriri those sides of Stella-Oyani Migori who for the benefit of my ears I heard boasting of the hundreds of thousands she spends just on sand-harvesting and transportation as they discussed with the sly-father. Charles-Ooko is the Chaani-Mombasa businessman who refused to return my assortment of personal-belongings I'd temporarily left with him as mentioned in earlier blogs including:

-[1.]-Five plain long-sleeved 'BLAZER-SHIRTS,' five-pair of trousers, a pair of bed-sheets, a towel and a pair of slippers....... amongst others;

                                This is contrary to other relatives who handed me back my assortment of belongings I'd left with them in the same vein of 'good-relations' comparative to the good-neighborliness I experienced around allover Mombasa including George-Okoth driver of Mombasa County-Commissioner Nelson-Marwa who returned my French 'Becherelle-Fondamental' Belgium-souvenir besides other French-texts; as well as Bockenzie-Otieno,the Ukunda-cousin who safely returned my credentials, certificates and testimonials in good-faith and will like recorded in my evidence-submissions blog site.
                                  The last time Charles-Ooko was here and the issue arose, he claimed his staff transferred the items to his go-down [ warehouse ] which to my misfortune proceeded-on to catch fire and burn down in an arson-attack..then goes-on to propose restocking and sending me the lost-items by bus from MSA which due to hygienic and animism-witchcraft reasons, I decline instead preferring upfront cash-repayment  so I could do the purchases my self which he refuses to date with me promising to catch-up with him in the law-courts once I clear-up my accident-case and I'm free.
                                   This matriarch maternal-side of relations is clearly ill-motivated with ulterior-motives in my predicament reminiscent and akin to The Papua New-Guinea Fore-tribe cannibals who upon the demise of a relative have the maternal-kins embark on a  ritual obligation of dismembering the corpse dissecting it with the expertise of slaughter-house butchers. Remember as has been deductively-established in my excerpts with SAFARICOM ,they are PSYCHIC-CANNIBALS/VAMPIRES taking to the likes of 'KTN-Phillip-Onyancha' real life-time convict and self-confessed psychic blood-sucking vampire. Thus I appeal to Civil-Society-Groups so I bring Charles Ooko to book to face justice even as I my oversewn 'hand-me-downs' wear-and-tear turning into rugs.

                                   Last but not least I would like to add that The GoK through The HELB -0730692616 is still on my tracks calling me again last Friday 31st March 2017 inquiring the same which I quote the same reason of the culpable-duo Co-Defendants/  Respondents Uhuru and Raila being responsible for the demotivated/defeatist mindset from UoN reflected in the tampered-with late-delivered transcripts not to mention the subsequent Huruma Nairobi-break-ins and the licensed fire-arms holder GoK witch-doctor Omari abductions  and persecutions. Please intervene and assist me in these legal-tussles urgently please to release me from the arrested-development. Thank you in advance for your consideration, cooperation and assistance.

                                     Yours Faithfully,
                                      Erick Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts