Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi everybody once again.Let me quickly take you through what's not happening.I am walking in rugs and tatters and even bathing and washing soap I can't access easily given that my phone is tapped by The GoK and friends and well-wishers can't send me money easily anymore so that I can go get and start a life in The Tourism and Hospitality Industry by accessing a Free-Lance French Tour-Guiding License; which I'd been working-in since 1997 and 1998 hey days even before I proceeded forth to University;even as I await to complete the presentation of my Lawsuit / Petition evidence to The UNHCR and The IOM for purposes of suing for legal-remedy The GoK courtesy of The Sitting President and former P.M. as well as for migrating to a New Sovereign State where I can live in peace happily ever after since I guess they are kinda limited even as I wait for my accident compensation proceeds.The culpable-duo just like in ICC are interfering with my evidence presentation through gagging my Civil-Society and Social Networking as well as tapping my phone and red-taping my cash funds-flow access from friends and well-wishers.Remember some ICC WITNESSES DIED UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES besides The GoK refusing to cooperate in allowing access to strategic incriminating evidence quoting the right of the defendant to defend themselves .Remember the brother of the mother of my siblings 1 Charles Ooko refused to release my Blazer long-sleeve shirts,trousers and beddings as part of witchcraft to turn me into a TRUMP. The GoK IS A HEINOUS THUG,A HEINOUS GANGSTER AND A HEINOUS HIGHWAY ROBBER.By the way I wish to add that the witchcraft family and the larger ODM COMMUNITY OF SAVAGES of Luo Nyanza are currently dragging my personality through mud to defame me trying to create a Karl-Marx Owiro the late similarity whereby I am provoked by both incestuous and homosexual harassment and you are supposed to take it lying down and laughing sheepishly like atoohless wimp.The least I can do under the savage-siege circumstances is to make a report with The Law Enforcement Authorities,The Custodians of The Law, The Police.THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME CONFORM TO THE FEMALE GENDER as regards the 'married-but-gay' 'Lamu Bondo-Usenge' Culture whereby my efforts to have regular copulation is largely thwarted [ rd / goggle : 'Homosexual-Evolution.' ] I am supposed to turn or melt into jelly at the male sense of touch like the 'animistic reflections.My straight sexual-orientation is divided between them 'good and bad girls' whom I COURT or copulate with in the sex-industry brothels respectively.There are no my type of girls in Luo Nyanza and besides the few available have been largely compromised with customary cultural-tendencies which I can't fathom. Luo's are professional murderers as is evidenced with the banning of ceremonies, partying s and dancing s at funerals by the GoK during The Moi eras.Also let me quickly affirm to you that Emi is kins with Judy and Uhuru [rd: extended-family] and she's still prank-calling me through of lately 1 Dr. Satt-Miller who works in Kakuma [ here read the animistic similarity between 'Kakuma' and the indecent nudity exposure response of the mother of my siblings who responds with the word 'KUMANINA' when faced with protests to her incestuous sexual harassment s. ] Last but not least compare the machete assaults to what's been happening in the news in Nyeri the past month of June whereby people were hacked to death on very flimsy reasons; and the the incestuous sexual relationships as well resulting in pregnancies; also in the news. I will expound on this and many more later once I access funds from friends and well-wishers. Later logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts