Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Monday, July 27, 2015

Prosecutin Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Now please let me quickly take you through the proceed of events to explain the backlog updates . -[1.]-Hi HRW.Please I am going to report at the Migori Police Station tomorrow.Since the male homosexual pervert touched me indecently once,I refuse contact with him or any anything associated with him including plates at the table of which if he touches mine, I rinse them with some water before I serve food to erase and avoid any homosexual animistic-witchcraft consequences of which is their culture and lifestyle as I have come to learn painfully.Today at super he just begins quarreling over the plates as I was explaining to the young house-help that she be separating the plates mine from his once she lays them on the table amidst a manipulated black-out.Then he picks the fork-spoon and knife stand wanting to hit me with it chasing me around the table when he is joined and flanked by his wife and son. He's spoiling for a fight which I am trying hard to avoid except in self-defense. P.T.O 11/6/2015 at 2200hrs. -[2.]-Then they decide to take the food and go eat in the kitchen whilst I go for a glass of water whereby he picks the slasher-sword again and begins chasing me back into the living room falling over chairs and tables as I pick a stool for self defense. I am by now surrounded by all three of them when the quarreling hits up against me.They eventually go to the kitchen where I get a forgotten plate of kale and a glass of water to go eat in the sleeping quarters.Now to do with the animism sorcery I don't know how much they've been paid by Uhuru the President but there's so much of Judy, Uhuru's kin and Emi 1 of the lead agents here just like Kenyatta [the mason-carpenter] who used to bring his phone for charging s . I can't put-on a yellow shirt have to do with the bought-for 3-shirts which are now torn and turning into rugs.Color yellow and blue symbolize Judy while clear glassware means Emi. P.T.O.- 11/6/2015 at 2231hrs. -[3.]-Then in food,porridge, i.e. 'uji' in Swahili symbolizes Judy. I learnt over the 3-years as I wait for my compensation that you make a mistake of using these animistic color sorcery utensils or clothing or even paper bags to carry my portfolio/profiles;bad things happen to you like when I was attacked at resort-area [during last world-cup.] I nowadays avoid the 'uji' like the plague while they try forcing it down my throat,e.g. these last 2-days I have had to do with water and rice/sweet-potatoes for breakfast which he partakes-of with uji while today he had uji served plain alone as the others eat in the kitchen.It's obvious Judy and Eni are in Migori trying to manipulate my death and/or out-casting or both which so far living a passive-male life they have been successful.Could Y.H.O. please tell Uhuru,Huruma,Judy and Emi that I want nothing-ever whatsoever to do with them and that they quit me?- 11/6/2015 at 2306hrs. Later please logistics but just a quick glimpse I realized the Kenafric juice 4-u works against the colds and the expendations loaded with vitamin -C amongst other ingredients and its really burning them cause it helps me gain weight,i.e. more life.And got backlogs dating to February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts