Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Monday, November 22, 2021

ICC-Indicted mass-murderer Sadist 'Penis-Envy' (rd. Sexology) Bori / GLBTQ-Occultist Uhuru's Jinn-Theocracy Govt. of Kenya Cyclic-Ritual Hunger-Torture Endless-Persecution Anecdotes plus the new govt measures to lock out unvaccinated Kenyans from public transport hotels and NTSA services v. my broad lawsuit sabotage attempts and 10m+ damages embezzlement plans. SOS.



















Dear Sir / Madam,
                             ICC-Indicted mass-murderer Uhuru continues with impunity proxy of his 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' pawn-witches the energy-emaciating zombie / child-physique effectuating hunger-tortures starvations as detailed in the anecdotes below while his criminal co-conspirator accomplices in the witches-nest Chamkombe-Kakrao grass-roots led by ex-Chief Amara and current Chief Onyango plus the Administration Police cop Owino continue the tracking-assault threats / homosexual-harassment insults-provocations by the reported farm-hand of the AP cop Owino, Victor who yesterday 21st November at around 1740hrs came from the new building they are constructing to come and suggestively-insultingly stand behind me mimmicking the past reported sexual-harassments / indecent-assaults attempts; as I bought an avocado from one of the grocers next to the gate of his rentals. I've detailed how I'm ganged-up and how the conspirators have sanctioned my death led by the chief-defendant Uhuru for purposes of sabotaging my broad lawsuit and embezzling my now 9.5yrs Kihara-Construction accident evidence-destruction / spoilation 10m+ damages case. Migori Police Station has yet to make any arrests since I last reported and made my statement as shown in the link below; SOS:- https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/10/latest-i-erick-mango-charge-chamkombe.html  }. I urge the Inspector General of Police Mutyambei or the National Police Service to give AP Owino a study-leave if he has issues with my academics {https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/04/administration-police-owino-wife-and.html } or to advice him to take his nincopoomp son Victor for higher education or better still to find his daughter Linet a Civil Servant to marry or a 'mpango wa kando' for his seeming wanting wife; I ain't ready to have an affair with her or date his daughter or mingle with his empty-head low-IQ son / farm-hand Victor. I've made my statement with the cops and I can't wait to have them at the docks. { https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/06/powerful-boriglbtq-lamubondo-usenge.html }
                           Furthermore the Ministry of Health has announced new measures regarding alienating those who haven't taken the covid-19 vaccine in wide-ranging GoK services yet I'm stuck since I took my supposedly first jab which the co-conspirators suspiciously wanted to exploit for gaslighting / psychiatric-abuse purposes { https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/11/developing-updates-6-on-medical-battery.html }; and for which I'm still struggling to type-set the complaints-file / indictment / charge-sheet as chief-defendants Uhuru-and-Raila, Jinn-Theocracy GoK, IPOA, ODPP and the Judiciary brood-sit pretty on my 10m+ damages. SOS
                                I pray concerned authorities / the civil society groups expedite the payment of my 10m+ damages to set me free and enable me litigate my broad lawsuit.

Uhuru's Jinn-Theocracy GoK Cyclic-Ritual Hunger-Torture Endless-Persecution Anecdotes
{1.}:-{ 20-11-2021 at 1220hrs }:- Thanks to the civil society for which I still exist the psychic-cannibal-vampires led by Uhuru and his pawn-witches finally yielded and tabled 5-slices of bread (at around 1130hrs) from an extra large size loaf they'd stored in the bedroom for which cause of the accumulative famishing hunger I helped myself to 5 more slices after the quickie-prostitute (substantiated) returned to the kitchen. I just' pray the authorities expedite the payment of my 10m+ damages to free me. #FreedBritney SOS. 
-{ 20-11-2021 at 0955hrs }:-Sadist Penis-Envy (rd. Sexology) Bori / GLBTQ-Occultist ICC-Indicted mass-murderer Uhuru's hunger-tortures impunity go-on (as his Jinn-Theocracy GoK sits pretty on my 10m+ damages) proxy of his evil-eyed jealousy pawn-witches the self-bleaching, indecent-exposure, quickie-prostitute (substantiated) who's eaten and left for while the 'married but gay'-dodo pimp's taking his first serving now yet for me my first ration's a guess as custom. Pls-calling / flashing friends hourly. SOS.
{2.}:-19-11-2021 at 0941hrs }:- Sadist Uhuru's GoK endless persecution hunger-torture starvations impunity amid my 10m+ damages go on proxy of his pawn-witches and today it's 5-slices of bread and water till supper. SOS } 
-Sadist man-hater penis-envy (rd. Sexology) Bori / GLBTQ-Occultist Uhuru’s Brokeside-Dairy-Jacket evil-eyed jealousy pawn-witches the self-bleaching, indecent-exposure quickie-prostitute and the ‘married-but-gay’-dodo pimp (substantiated) finally produced half-a-loaf at 1200hrs I took with water and a 2nd-last avocado I’d reserved to supplement supper or substitute any maggot-infested rot-fishes with; after I posted my predicament on social media Facebook. My life hangs on a string and I exist courtesy of civil society.
-18-11-2021 at 1040hrs }:-The difference is the same as man-hater’ ‘penis-envy’ (rd. Sexology) sadist Uhuru’s pawn-witches continue the hunger-tortures impunity taking their first heavy breakfast serving of porridge and chapatis while for me I gotta guess my first bites as if I’d asked to come to their abode. Yesterday below they served 2 slim chapatis I took with water after I alerted concerned authorities via social media but they’re adamant the zombie-child’s-physique occultism hunger-torture starvations continue and as I write they’ve jus’ resumed serving the peristalsis-triggering boiled-maize unlike roasted or thrashed (mdhokoi). Assist expedite pay of my 10m+ damages as it means 1st meal ration will be at supper. ( https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com ) Flashing friends hourly. SOS. { 17-11-2021 at 0847hrs }:- The hunger-tortures continue as Uhuru’s pawn-witches have their first breakfast serving while my first ration will be anybody’s guess. Flashing friends and well-wishers hourly. SOS.

{3.}:-Prayers For Political-Asylum/Refuge from ICC-Indicted and Therefore Illegitimate-President Uhuru's Political-Legal Abuse Jinn-Theocracy GoK's Endless- Persecution, Rape-of-Conscience by Gas Lighting plus A Sanctioned Psychiatric-System-Abuse Approach, And Mandatory Systems of Commitment As Demonstrated In My Broad lawsuit Exhibition; Uhuru's imposed pennilessness-pauperism's curtailed my datings-and-marriage still a bachelor at 43yrs as I wither and wane in virility below-the-poverty-line in 'Passive Male' 3D Existence; My eCommerce businesses are thus largely stalled for want of a Laptop and a Smartphone due to Uhuru's GoK's Arrested-Development:- Lend soft loans of up to KShs. 50,000 to be repaid with a 50%-interest in one sweep once IPOA and ODPP process my 10m+ Kihara Construction accident evidence-destruction/spoilation case, to replace rags, dev. eCommerce/AdSense and sustain existence: [ M-PESA +254723047863 or +254764087863 or Equity Bank, Migori Branch, Acc. no.: 1160168298894 ]; SOS. #TheReturnOfICC
-16-11-2021 at 1445hrs }:- ICC-Indicted Bori / GLBTQ-Occultist sadist Uhuru’s pawn-witches finally cooked something at 1400hrs. I pray civil society groups’ divine-intervention to fast-track pay of my 10m+ damages to stop the torture and enable me litigate my broad lawsuit. SOS. { 1300hrs }:-As Uhuru, Raila, GoK c/o the AG, IPOA, ODPP and the Judiciary political-legal abuse brood-sit pretty on my 9.5yrs 10m+ damages, Uhuru continues the hunger-tortures impunity and thus still haven’t eaten nothing yet since morn. while his ‘Brokeside Dairy Jacket’ pawn-witches retreated to fill their bellies in the outside kitchen in what appears to be the start of another series of extreme hunger-tortures 1-meal-ration every 24hrs at supper. SOS. { 1057hrs }:- Sadist Uhuru’s political-legal abuse by proxy of his jealousy pawn-witches hunger-tortures impunity continue as quickie-prostitute and gay-dodo have their first breakfast serving while for me my first ration’s a guess as if I’d asked to come to their abode. SOS.
{4.}:-Hello? :- Uhuru's GoK's endless dehumanization, cyclic-ritual starvation torture persecutions proxy of his Brookside-Dairy-Jacket pawns the gay-witch & quickie-prostitute has to do with the incriminating-evidence of my broad lawsuit including the 14+ OBs being obstructed for want of processing costs due to the delayed-injustice of my 9.1yrs Kihara-Construction accident evidence-destruction / spoilation damages amounting to now KShs 10m+ ; This was once clarified by ODPP Migori asking how I expected the same GoK I intended to sue to process my damages and facilitate the litigation in turn; quoting thus defense of the accused as did ICC-Indicted mass-murderer Uhuru in refusing to part with the incriminating phone-transcripts and telephone-records evidences. #ReturnofTheICC. Thus my 10m+ damages risks embezzlement while my life's threatened with death as Sanctioned by the GoK c/o mouth-piece ex-Chief Amara and co. at the grassroots. I pray for political asylum. SOS. { https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083WKJZP4 }
-15-11-2021 at 1015hrs }:- It's another day of probably extreme hunger-torture cycle-ritual till at supper as sadist Uhuru's 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' jealousy witches the self-bleaching, indecent-exposure quickie-prostitute and 'married but gay'-dodo pimp (substantiated) take breakfast while I gotta guess ( as if I'd asked to come to their abode ). And it's peristalsis-triggering boiled maize I'm allergic to unlike roasted or thrashed ( regarding 'nyoyo' v. 'mdhokoi' ); same as boiled tubers unlike cooked or roasted. The cyclic-ritual exploits their either witchcraftly-acquired or genetically-inherited DMD ( muscular dystrophy ) geared to effectuate a child's or a zombie's-physique in line with their 'making of archetypes' prehistoric-descendant-culture as Uhuru, Raila, GoK/AG IPOA, ODPP and the Judiciary brood-sit pretty on my now 9.5yrs Kihara-Construction evidence-destruction / spoilation 10m+ damages amid gaslighting to embezzle the same and sabotage my broad lawsuit. SOS. Flashing friends hourly for bites.
{5.}:-{ 12-11-2021 at around 0940hrs }:- As Uhuru, Raila, GoK c/o AG plus IPOA, ODPP and the Judiciary brood-sit pretty on my 9.4yrs Kihara Construction accident evidence-destruction / spoilation 10m+ damages case, sadist Uhuru's 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' witch-pawns restart the hunger-torture cycles and today it's 5 slices of bread and a banana plus water till supper. SOS.
{6.}:-The ‘Ondiek / Otoyo/ Hyena’-typical Luo-archetype Uhuru’s pawn-witches are back full-swing/circle to the scavenger maggot-infested market-overstayed fish they relish ; Uhuru’s political-legal abuse still brood-sits pretty on my 10m+ damages amid gaslighting insults in attempts to discredit and sabotage my broad lawsuit incriminating him and co. ; Draft lawsuit typesetting error for want of resources ; { 09-11-2021 at 0915hrs }:- There goes! As ICC-Indicted Uhuru, and Raila, GoK, IPOA, ODPP plus the Judiciary brood-sit pretty on my 9.4yrs Kihara-Construction accident evidence-destruction / spoilation 10m+ damages case, sadist Uhuru’s ‘Brokeside Dairy Jacket’ evil-eyed jealousy pawn-witches the self-bleaching quickie-prostitute & the ‘married but gay’-dodo ( substantiated ) continue the hunger-tortures eating and leaving for town while for me my first ration’s a guess debilitating my rags-washing as if I’d asked to come to their abode . Flashing friends and well-wishers hourly for spare cash for bites. SOS.
-Dear Sir / Madam, Time and tide wait for no man as I die here waning in virility at 43yrs still a bachelor cause of sadist, man-hater, penis-envy’ (rd. Sexology) Uhuru’s & co. political-legal abuse reiterated in the title and letters to the civil society plus precedent blogs. Indeed the 3rd world shithole trousered apes are burying me alive akin to how modern humans annihilated them Neanderthals and Denisovans by competition, sheer-strength or inter-marriages for which I’ve stated my sexual-selection priorities are the big-brains Europeans and the reason the jealousy apes are killing me. The title, related-links and attached photos say the rest. 
Thank you in advance.
Yours Faithfully,
Erick Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts