Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Monday, October 11, 2021

Sleepless reasons over govt. of Kenya guinea-pig conspiracies on Covid-19 vaccinations: Prayers for concerned authorities to intervene on suspicionsMoH KMPDUB WHO

Dear Sir / Madam,
                             I have sleepless reasons to suspiciously worry that the Govt. of Kenya specifically Uhuru's Brokeside Dairy Pawns and by extension Raila as has been demonstrated in the broad lawsuit incriminating them here { https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/10/updated-criminal-complaints-draft-3-i.html } could be playing guinea-pig medical games with me again since I had my vaccine on the 7th of October 2021 like I pre-announced to wonna go survey the feasibilities of the same.
                             On arrival just before entrance at Migori Couny Referral Hospital to my surprise I find Pamela Mango one of the criminal-defendants pawns already on the gate having mark-timed and tracked me ahead to which I spit as she turned to look at me to mean she'd her craft planed whatever it was. I let her enter and walk a gap of like 15metres as she diverted to go the KMTC before resuming my immunization biz that had brought me there. The worries stem from the nurse who injected me for I noticed she kinda broke some procedure or 'played poker' if I may say. How the process went is summarized in my latest blog-link above but from choosing between Moderna and Astra Zeneca to her filling the syringe as we chatted all was ok till the point of preparing for the jab when she opened the ice-cube storage and sort of returned the syringe before pulling it out again which's what raised my eyebrows nd gives me sleepless worryful nights. Did she change the syringes? Or was it formal procedure like they got two syringes each full with either of Moderna o Astra Zeneca that have to be exchanged with a just-filled syringe so they give shots at optimum cold-storage levels? Running outta time the cybers are almost closing but those are the basics I would like concerned authorities to clarify cause otherwise I don't think I'll be taking my next Covid-19 vaccine in time as was stipulated by the Ministry of Health in their mobile notification they sent me below. 
 
[ Congratulations Erick on receiving your first dose of the Moderna vaccine batch no. 050E21A.  Next dose is on Thursday 04/o11/2021. Powered by MoH ]

                          It's noteworthy that some of my Retributions-and-Protections / Reliefs-and-Restitutions Sought
I've prayed from the courts pending full filling of my criminal-conspiracy broad lawsuit above include: 
-An order of protection from the defendants ;
-DNA Maternity /  Paternity  Testing of the alleged plaintiff's parents ; 
-Estrangement, separation and disownment of and from the plaintiff's alleged parents proceedings ;


 [ Congratulations Erick on receiving your first dose of the Moderna vaccine batch no. 050E21A.  Next dose is on Thursday 04/o11/2021. Powered by MoH ]
{ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/10/updated-criminal-complaints-draft-3-i.html }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts