Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Paralegal, Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegal for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Prosecuting Raila: Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi everybody.Please let me quickly take you through the latest. [1.]-Hi HRW.The issue is Ian confided in me that his left buttock hurts and sometimes swells.Ian speaks fluent Swahili and understands English though wont tell a thing in front of the grandparents he dreads.I am afraid he could have been molested.I wanted the children's Dept. to resolve that Ian shouldn't be kept in the kitchen outta sight where the maid sometimes bangs his head on the wall and forces him into child-labor.Otherwise I think it'll be prudent to report the Dept.'s threat to Migori=Police and then go read the Dept. "the riots act" as concerns the new constitutional dispensation in case of unforeseeable eventualities.The grandpa's compromised by the 13yr maid and can't stop her.Till last X-mass I bore it for 2yrs and wont anymore.Thank Y.I.A for you assistance as I go there now. 15/2/2016 at 1454hrs. The same was also copied to The LSK,Kituo Cha Sheria and a Nation Media Group Editor. -O.B. No. 63/15/2/016 at 1605hrs [2.]-Hi HRW.The situation is untenable and volatile at the neurotic/sadistic parents' house with their father chasing me around with cut tree branches threatening to assault me since I disagree to Ian being kept in the kitchen where his head is banged on the wall besides being exploited and abused on child-labor;including slaps and cannings which on humanitarian grounds after 2-longyears without rescue I can't just let go-on or turn my back and carry-on.Thus I got forced to report another O.B. at Migori Police on 16/2/2016 at 1740hrs.I have left the boy to the vulgaries of fate, nature and the gods that may including the GoK ; except on an observer-reporter mission basis.T.Y.I.A for all pending damages. -O.B. No. 57/16/02/016 at 1740hrs. [3.]-Hi HRW.Please for purposes of expediency let me reiterate that I have Disowned/Divorced/Estranged the immediate and extended family of Raila's Luo-Nyanza due to the exploitative IRRECONCILABLE-DIFFERENCES despite my mediation efforts the last 3yrs I,ve been besieged in Migori at 38yrs now.Please assist press for my accident-compensation being clumped-on by the GoK which's persecuting and trumping me under "Arrested-Development" as my Zombie-Life ebbs-away pending my Criminal/Civil Litigation/Lawsuit-Filling against them.T.Y.I.A FOR ALL. 20/2/2016 at 1749hrs. Later logistics.

No comments:

Featured Posts

402. Urgent Prayers For Political-Asylum / Refuge and/or A Nairobi Capital-Fundraiser Between KShs. 30,000-100,000 To Start Life Afresh in a Residential-Rent or The Boma Yangu Affordable Housing Mortgage; Migori Police Station Psychiatric-System Approach Political-Legal Abuse Amid Assault Allegation In Contradicting Audio-Photo-Video Clip Record-Evidence To Turn The Tables and Cover-up Conspiracy To Commit Felonies Including A Continuous Series of SOA-and-PADVA Crimes Culminating In The Organized Crime of Murder In Death-Burial Alive-Disinheritance Rehearsals In 15m+ Estate 14-Yrs 3-Months Punitive-and-Compensatory Damages Road Traffic Accident Owed By Mass-Murderer Thief-Ruto's Amaco Insurance Featuring Co-conspirators The Unscrupulous CJ-Koome and Her Chief-Registrar Mokaya in Obstruction of Justice Coverup Exonerations; Sundowner Years in The Making of A Zombie; Political-Legal-Pauperism-Abuse With Migori Police Station / ODPP Halted-Stalled Recorded OB Cases Inc. OB61/23/08/2021 and My Broad Lawsuit As A Whole Pending Resolve To Privately Prosecute and My Liberation "Constitutional-Merit and Statute-Administrative-Law" Civil Appeal Against The CAJ, ACC/OAG, Ngondi Wawira Prosecution-Counsel / ODPP and Thief-President Ruto: Prayers for Political Asylum / Refuge, Humanitarian Visa, Self-Determination and Rule-of-Law from Ruto, Uhuru, co-conspirators and their Jinn-Theocracy GoK Sanctioned political-legal abuse, delayed-denied justice, outlawing, endless-persecution, rape-of-conscience, gaslighting, mandatory-systems-of-commitment and death. Prayers too for a soft loan to draft, typeset, e-file and litigate my broad lawsuit. (NB: The above is solely meant for asylum-visa embassies and concerned civil-society-groups / authorities; the defendant dictator-state GoK and its agencies aren't party). Having gloomy Christmases / New Years in continuous cyclic-ritual hunger-torture, stomach-constricting, muscular-dystrophy predisposing "Congenital Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency" starchy-sucrose diets' exploiting-starvation as witches' "Zombie / Child-Physique making-of-archetypes" prehistoric-descendant-culture Death-Cult's imposed penniless-pauperism wanes my virility in captivity unable to date-or-marry at 48 yrs. Sos

  26th September 2026  1238hrs          Hello everybody, as I social-network for urgent political / asylum refuge while on the run and hidin...

Popular Posts