Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Swerial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi all and one. Below is the elaboration account of what took place : Another assault by their 29yr old son,Victor Ochieng occurred on Saturday The 16th of May 2015 which I reported at Migori Police Station O.B. 49 / 16 / 5 / 2015. Their last son had joined his father in their homosexual harassment ventures besides the despiteful insults as reported to The H.R.W. and The R.N.C. whereby as each day passed he became more intolerable till that fateful Saturday when realizing there was something for [ 8-pieces of bread and tea, ] I break my studies and go to have a bite. The last son Victor watching T.V. in the living room who usually has his meals reserved by his mother in the kitchen of which he has access to food anytime leaps to his tongue and begins hurling insults at me saying the food's meant for all three of us and that since I like eating a lot [ rd: greedy, ] I should take consideration that the meal should be divided into three.By then I was fed-up to the brim having had enough of their insulting despise with impunity as stated above so I follow him on the couch where he's lying watching T.V. and warn him to watch his tongue whenever he should open his mouth to speak with me of which he retaliates by thrusting his right-palm in a push to my mouth [ which makes me bite my lips ] saying I like eating a lot! That's when the push-and-pull begins followed by his running to go lock the back-door before rushing-out making me click he's going for the machete or slasher-sword like his father; so I also rush-out to be in a disposable position for alternatives when he picks stones and begins hurling them at me at the instigation of his parents. Running backwards I fall and he crouches on me with his left-arm trying to prevent my right-arm from supporting my self or trying to sit-up and stand while his right-arm with a huge rock tries to smash my head which I prevent mid-air with my left-arm ending-up hitting my thumb and left index-finger instead; all the while looking for a loophole to turn the tables on him and have him pinned on the ground. His parents then instruct him to stop while I raise myself picking pieces of stone as well as I evade his stones and the stone-throwing plus insults goes-on for like another good 15 minutes when he finally quits but before going back to the dinning chambers to take away the '8-pieces of bread and tea' while I gather my study books and pen and head for Migori Police Station to report. Now you can imagine that I am supposed to be on a 'famine hunger-regime' subject to their mercies pending the 'arrested development' 'animal-husbandry and zero-grazing.' Now please allow me everybody to quickly take you through a rush of the backlog of texts as written to The H.R.W. and The R.N.C. -[1.]-The male homosexual pervert criminal still harassing me in the pattern of Abala the shoe-shiner and the most recent provocation at the barber's. Yesterday night he came up-close right behind me posing like he was waiting to wash his hands after me for supper .It's the Luo Cult-Belt at work. Thank you in advance as the homosexual harassment goes-on. 19/2/2015 at 0812hrs. -[2.]-Hi HRW.The 3rd time they have destroyed my zip trying to impose a retrogressed impression.Also burnt a shirt on dorsal side while ironing . The making of a trump. T.Y.I.A 22/2/2015 at 1536hrs. NB : Nowadays I wash the clothes myself since they were doing it out of guilt knowing I was protesting against their archaic impositions since right form the arrest and imprisonment in Mombasa to the deportation. -[3.]-Hi HRW.The homosexual pervert criminal is literally challenging me to a fight repeating the up-close stalking creeping as I wash my hands.He then sits down as I stand serving a ratio of the meal and in the process throws a jab pretending to adjust his sleeves.Thank you in advance as the luo homosexuals organize to attack. - 22/2/2015 at 2111hrs. -[4.]-Hi HRW.I suspect the Luo Cult-Belt must have tricked me into some bit of cholera-infection just like they have tried poisoning me in the neighborhood kiosk and shop organized whenever the male criminal travels conveniently;like during the amoeba infection.All the open-air food kiosks at the Migori Bus Stage were shut down except for some cafes authorized by the county-council and for two days I commuted to-and-fro to eat cheap affordable beans and ugali and drink water at i-'JASUNA-CAFE' in the market. I subsequently developed a swollen gaseous tummy mildly aching which made me diarrhea the last two-nights raising my eyebrows and making me resolve to take one tab of the left-over amoeba tablets as a precautionary wait and see measure for it seems my tummy won't hold food overnight now. Please I beseech your office to pressure efforts to get my Accident-cash before they kill me.Thank. 25/2/1015 at 1101hrs. Power interruptions please later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Featured Posts

April 15th-May 7th:-Ombudsman Portal: Abuse-of-Office / Power / Discretion Complaints Against The Advocates Complaints Commission and it's Secretary Senior State Counsel Leah...

Dear Ombudsman,                             I  Erick Otieno Mango  the   Indigent-Complainant  subject to  Article 25 CoK-2010 providing tha...

Popular Posts