Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi every body.Here are the queer/weird backlogs ac-cumulatively impacting on the basic nature of the psychology of my personality as it would any other human being. -[1.]-Hi HRW.I would like to take this opportunity seeing that the submission of evidence to my Blog-Petition/Law-Suite is being compromised due to limited resources and that The Gov. is sitting on my Accident Compensation;to categorically state that I am a person of principle and substance of the type that ONLY consider dating for marriage purposes with decent ladies compatible with my mind-frame and thought processes. Otherwise my type is gratified with calls to "Maison-Tolerees," i.e. "Call-girls and/or Brothels." I say this cause I realize the Luo-Community near-hominid species propagating forced-customary marriage and The Master-Illusionists brotherly-duo of Raila-and-Uhuru are trying to create and impose False Inferiority-Complex Impressions of a "dumb-fellow" as exemplified by The Secretary to The Examinations Councils,I.A.S.,U.o.N. in my blog. Thank you in advance as the torture goes-on. -7/12/2014 at 1422hrs. -Also copied to The RNC on 7/12/2014 at 1913hrs NB:I take this solemn opportunity to say that I proposed to a former-college classmate called Kate,short for Catherine sometimes back before the deportation from Mombasa to Migori on 13/06/2012.In correlation with the above affidavit,you will see that I am indeed hewn of principle and that I keep and live by my word.It was a one-date affair, after-job hours at one of them Little-Chefs Restaurant.Kate is a civil servant working with The Department of Immigration at Uhuru-na-Kazi Mombasa Provincial Head-Quarters.She was amongst the other anthropology classmates working there.Well,she had other plans and mind you she is a single mom of one boy I jokingly reffered to as my boy as I was trying to find my way into her heart.to courting her.She later got re-married after my deportation.Ofcourse I understood her position given that the government is on my heels and the status-quo of arrested-development not to mention my forced dependency. -I also take this opportunity to say that I think the Senior Administrative Officer / Secretary to The Examinations Council was simply trying to relay a message from a girl related to the larger Uhuru-K family who I was supposed to court and marry except that her sexual-orientation was totally different from mine in very many aspects where-by I was left to write her short-notes whenever she sent me those "guilty-looks " accusing me of not playing my part.Short notes cause I couldn't tell her to her face and eyes what I thought of her ways.For one she kept and maintained a list of boyfriends and I was supposed to simply join the queue/list.Secondly she never keeps her word even when you agree to meet and set a date to discuss what's eating her.I found that hideous.Thirdly,even though I tried to bend-over to accommodate her ways, she kept her arrogant,down-to-earth lies and morals giving the impressions of the "spoiled bend-over brothel-and-bar-girls."Besides,rumors were rife and I was being told she is a bird-of-the-night,a frequent abortionist and when I fell-upon her pants-down with a combination-groupie it confirmed my worst fears.One night we were supposed to get engaged and the following day she says she got married to one of them combination-groupies with whom she conveniently flew to London with for the embarrassment of the truth.Thus I take this opportunity to tell Uhuru to please leash his bat [night-bird] for she is clearly operating behind the scenes with Emi another Londoner friend of hers.Emi and Judy are brain-washed with matriarchy,polyandry and feminism and I can tell you the word LOVE doesn't exist in their vocabulary.They are predisposed to "Woman-Ruler" tendencies and I just can't help wondering where they are trying to ape that from.They are "Men-Haters" and are predisposed to marry gay homosexual guys to maintain their power and lists/queues.Pretty face but dirty character,coming nowhere near the French demoiselle.After the 'busting" begun the covert/subvert tracking s;from the Mombasa Emi set-ups to Migori and the palpable set-ups. Please Judy,Emi stop it I am not into you and don't want nothing to do with you.Just live and let live.Got bones to chew with Uhuru-and-Raila. Later logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts