Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Saturday, June 01, 2013

THE LAW : Prosecuting Raila : EX-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi everybody. I will continue with the consequence of events as they enrolled-on following the arrest. I was handcuffed amid pleas for restraint arguing that I was no criminal,hurled into the 3-cycle motor car [commonly referred to as tuktuks] where I was placed corned by the trio. We argued as I tried to reason with them whilst they led me to the Mombasa municipal council cells whilst they debated amongst themselves which charge to prefer against me as I have already explained in an earlier blog. I tried making frantic calls but to no avail;they were definitely in full control . By 1400hrs,the afternoon session at the magistrates chambers begun whereby they took place hurriedly and in what appeared to be a helter-skelter manner. Up to then I didn't know that I was later to be remanded at the notorious Shimo-La-Tewa prison cells for I thought I would be remanded at the municipal's cells while I negotiated a win-win situation but it appeared they'd already planned to stick to a carefully premeditated,orchestrated,choreographed,organized coordinated script whereby there was no turning back. The Lady Magistrate spoke in such low tones 1 wouldn't here the framed,political-order alleged charges even though I stretched my neck to keep in touch with the proceedings I was amongst the 40 something men and women from all walks of life and we were sat squeezed in benches lined horizontally facing the prosecution to answer bogus framed charges according to 'time-of-arrest' of the day in order of 1st to last. There were those who answered charges in groups like those who'd been arrested in drinking dens quenching their anguish with the affordable illegal and/but potent liquor. The trick, I came to learn later from jail birds who'd seen it all is that: for petty charges such as the 1 mentioned above, 1 is advised to agree to the charges whereby they are usually then given some fine and sometimes [depending on the magistrates temperament or how they woke-up that day] they may then be sentenced to community service for several days which in jail-bird speak is of course [would be] preferable to doing any bit of time,anywhere. Anybody would nod in agreement. I refuted the 'all the inaudible framed charges' I nor The Court couldn't hear....[ me thinks The Courts should come-up with microphone facilities] thinking the magistrate was going to see reason in/of my explanation and rather demand a "reasonable" explanation from the charge0framing political-orderlies but was then rudely re-awakened into the practicality of The Law illustrating that the hearing is usually only to confirm the charges and hear the accused's plea;whereby if they deny/refuse the charges,technically that translates into being remanded for like 2 weeks before the 2nd hearing and so forth and hence forth. I was thrown to Shimo prison for the worst of my 5-days that year 2012 just so the secret society agents of Raila could teach me a lesson to coerce my consent [which afterwards anyway, anybody in their rightful thinking senses would have had to consent to] given the unbearable physical and psychological torture 1 had undergone from the initial/later medical-witchcraft crimes,atrocities and general crimes against humanity;especially if it was now becoming clearly more apparent to be culminating in such a series of force circumstances. Later logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Featured Posts

April 15th-May 7th:-Ombudsman Portal: Abuse-of-Office / Power / Discretion Complaints Against The Advocates Complaints Commission and it's Secretary Senior State Counsel Leah...

Dear Ombudsman,                             I  Erick Otieno Mango  the   Indigent-Complainant  subject to  Article 25 CoK-2010 providing tha...

Popular Posts