Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Monday, September 10, 2012

State Terror : X-Files

Hi global audience, I wonder how the situation in your respective countries compares with mine in regard to victims of subversive/covert state terror. After by-laws were specifically choreographed to stage-manage my systematic discrimination/stigmatization in employment in the teaching and tourism sectors,I swallowed hard, turned a blind eye and decided to continue my endevours to lead a decent life commensurate with the training and experience I'd garnered over the years. I did casual labor and anything that came my way just to survive and see another day. I embarked on a sales and marketing agenda and begun with the Insurance Industry. I learn t during my 3-month short stint tenure as a sales/marketing person for one Pioneer Assurance Ltd that The African populace still lags behind in terms of insurance exposure and information. The lay had rather manage their savings accounts than bank their future security on insurance premiums which is largely news to them. Very few people engage their meager resources on insurance premiums.Then,on the other hand , a majority { 99% } of companies requiring sales and marketing services provide a retainer for their sales agents. You work-out the equations your way and only get paid on commission based on sales. The ODM secretariat tracked me and made sure I wasn't gonna make any sales whatsoever, only marketing; this I realized for for the 3 and a half months I worked there visiting all the prescribed companies that qualified for a contract with us, I made no sales although new recruit agents who came way behind me managed to freely make sales "here and there." Thus, was I forced to quit. I then enthusiastically joined another micro-finance company called Blue Ltd providing long and short term loans to prescribed companies both in the public and private sectors. I was thrilled cause we were engaging loans of up to KShs 500,000 within 4 8-hour working days which translated to accessing half-a-million within 1 and a half days. The interest rates left something to desire compared with the established banks but that was comprehensible since Blue Ltd asked for no collateral s all they needed was one's pay slip. Nonetheless, this en devour also became a tall order since teachers who were our main target had their hands tied by the government which had introduced something called "the a-third rule factor" which meant for them to qualify for our loans they could only borrow so much as to leave a third of their salaries untouched once they begun remitting their interests from their attached salaries. This disqualified most of them for lots were still servicing loans they had taken earlier-on. Either way, still late agent-recruits could ironically manage to to fish 1 or 2 loaners while my poor-tracked me was left doing the marketing without any hopes at sales. I decided to quit all together after it dawned upon my old good self that I was being taken for a ride. Trying to get employment with those sales/marketing companies providing retainers was a pipe dream though I tried. Later, logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts