Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Haven't eaten nothing since morn. 'cept water as ICC-Indicted Uhuru's paid-pawns the quickie- prostitute and gay-dodo witches [substantiated] start scheduled 1-meal-ration-a-day at supper hunger-tortures; SOS. His loo-bat Judy Macharia's insultingly trying to make in-roads at cybercafé I frequent: Lend 50%-interest payable soft loans now that IPOA and ODPP are processing my accident evidence-destruction case, to replace rags, dev. eCommerce/Adsense:- How Sadist, 'Penis Envy' [rd: Sexology] Bori/GLBTQ aka Lamu/Bondo-Usenge Mixed-Orientation-Marriage Compulsive-Neurotic, Sex-Pervet, Dysfunctional 'Turpin' Witches Exploit The Either Wichcraftly-Acquired or Genetically-Inherited DMD For Their 'Married But Gay' Gender-Conformity Mandatory 'Mixed Orientation Marriage' Committments Ends:- Molecular Phylogenetics v. Hominid Fossils analogy vis-à-vis Maternal Paternal DNA Testing v. ECGD/Step-Families' Cultural Evidence [ Original Birth Certificate Name 'Henry' changed to 'Erick' ]; S


Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 07:05:22 PM GMT+6

Dear Sir / Madam,                
                            The dehumanizations continue. Depleted my well-wishers spare cash yesterday on 3-'mandazis' & water. My prayers are for a speedy-processing of my now 9yrs Kihara Construction accident damages to free me from this bondage & enable me kickstart my stalled biz, date, marry, sire kids and settle down [ https://erick-mango.blogspot.com/2021/06/sos-aid-salvage-kshs-10m-in-litigation.html ]. Otherwise, Uhuru's combination-groupie loo-bat Judy Macharia's trying to make inroads at the cybercafé I frequent in spite of the constant recorded demonishings I've hurled her in my blog short of legal action. This time in the cyber it's by their unmistakable laughter sounds [ they share the same laughter with her sister pediatrician Caro Macharia & therefore probably as well with her other identical-twin-sisters she once sent to my cubicle in Eastleigh Nairobi whom I disregarded cause I was seeing the hotter oozing-in-gold-jewellry lady called Sitna ] directed at me. Thus today as titled the psychic cannibal vampires took their first servings in the morn. as I sipped water & continued later on taking lunch as I remained starving yet I never asked to come to their abode and worse as per my broad lawsuit [ https://activisitsadvocacy.blogspot.com ] & exhibited in a slideshow at [ https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com ] I'm waiting to charge and take them to court once my 9yrs damages are paid. Uhuru's loo-bat's sick thinking every other male gotta kiss her as well & like recorded in precedent blogs she won't stop tracking-following me allover Kenya jus' like Emi of formerly an intern at CLEAR law firm; a fact that can be proved by corroborating the bearings of their phone records with the Communications Commission of Kenya. My other prayers are in the footnote email signatures. I'm left flashing friends & well-wishers hourly for subsistence spare cash. S'body put yourselves in my shoes & see if you'll fathom captive-breeding or customary marriage. I did make an exception to Jomo Kenyatta's grand daughter Ngina Kenyatta as regards Uhuru's Twitter handle @puktta since he liked my birthday wish to HM Queen Elizabeth II which I responded-to by proposing-messaging the daughter given I can't date her for Uhuru's imposed pennilessness-pauperism but then it's a pipe-dream long short for the same reason including the 10yrs age gap; she's welcome if she can consider wanting me too anytime to call or befriend my Facebook request which she hasn't deleted neither have I cancelled. Apparently Judy & Emi's eyes are popping-out dying of jealousy. Otherwise, my
priorities are ladies European, European-Americans or descendant African-Americans. Support human rights and stop the dehumanization. Bathing postponed till after supper. SOS.  
Thank you in advance. 
Yours Faithfully,      
Erick Mango.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts