Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Friday, April 23, 2021

One-meal-ration-every-24hrs starvations aggravate by Uhuru's pawn-witches the quickie-prostitute [substantiated] who eats and leaves early before the gay-dodo takes over the kitchen to serve suspicious regurgled dish customarily now that I'm completely peniless [Incorruptible foods they first hide in one of the bedrooms as shown]; TV News shut 3 weeks+ now; Almost walking naked; SOS; Lend 50%-interest payable soft loans now that IPOA and ODPP are processing my accident evidence-destruction case, to replace rags, dev. eCommerce/Adsense:- How Sadist, 'Penis Envy' [rd: Sexology] ICC-Indicted Bori/GLBTQ-Occultist Sissy-Uhuru's 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' Paid-Pawns the Compulsive-Neurotic, Sex-Pervet, Dysfunctional 'Turpin' Witches Exploit The Either Wichcraftly-Acquired or Genetically-Inherited DMD For Their 'Married But Gay' Gender-Conformity Mandatory 'Mixed Orientation Marriage' Committments Ends:- Molecular Phylogenetics v. Hominid Fossils analogy vis-à-vis Maternal Paternal DNA

[ Photo illustrates incorruptible foods the witches first gotta hide in one of the bedrooms till the gay-witch feels hungry enough to table it ]


Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:32:32 +0600

Dear Sir / Madam,               
                             I'm lost for words, so exhausted I
don't know where to start or where to end. The title summarizes the
prevailing situation which I update as it happens on my site [
updates include [
]. Uhuru's 'Brokeside Dairy Jacket' pawn-witches aggravate the
1-meal-ration-every-24hrs at supper hunger-torture starvations now
that I've depleted my last well-wishers spare cash for which I could
alternatively survive on juice-sachets & 'mandazis' both at 5/- bob
each; I would carry my ugali portion in such instances of suspicious
regurgled soupy-foods customarily by the jealousy gay-witch
[substantiated] to go buy 2-'mishakikis' at 10/ bob each [ since ugali
costs 30/- bob ] and save the day; or go for beans at 20/-; if lucky
or it's the season you can get  avocados at 10/- each though they now go for btw 20/- & 30/- each.
Incorruptible non-soupy foods like rice or 'chapatis' the
self-bleaching, indecent-exposure, sex-pervet, quickie-prostitute witch
[substantiated] first hides in the adjacent bedrooms till the
gay-witch feels hungry-enough to table it [ as exhibited in the latest
attached photos ]. The same logic applies to no. 1 protein-nutrition
meat which if they should slaughter a fresh sheep, they'll feed on it
secretly for days on end without you seeing a steak unless it's sheep
that was on the verge of dying sickly with disease whenst the witches
would then table all the steaks though I wouldn't touch any [ as
recorded then with Safaricom ]! I never asked to come to their abode
and I've Disowned / Estranged / 'Divorced' them pending due process as
highlighted in my footnote-signature prayers. I pray your
divine-interventions for a speedy processing of my now 8yrs 10 months
Kihara-Construction-Accident punitive & actual damages; same as
financial  aid / loan to pay the registration fees for my Canadian Federation
Saint Xavier University Scholarship Grant; which I could easily afford
with my Kihara-Construction damages. The other thing's that while this
dysfunctional Turpin witches' daughters [ at least the first 2; the
3rd is promising to sire within marriage ] are whores like their
self-bleaching mother [substantiated], siring bastards each with
different sowers, you can imagine how insulting it's for them & co. to
wonna coerce me into 'animal husbandry' customary marriage with their
Luo savages at worst or any other women for that matter exploiting my
sexual starvation having only had it thrice since June 2012 when
Uhuru's Ikenya cop unlawfully relocated me to Migori saying, "Karibu
Lamu" on arrival insinuating the Luos Lamu / Bondo-Usenge & Bori /
GLBTQ 'married but gay' 'mixed orientation marriages.' I can't date
cause of 'penis envy' [ rd: Sexology ] Uhuru's imposed
pennilessness-pauperism arrested-development 'passive male' 3D
existence. 
                     I wouldn't bring a girl to their abode or to sleep-with at the masonic
'Kenyatta-animism' assigned quarters especially after how they
disturbed the peace last time I tried. I gotta look for a lodge once
I'll be back presentable and generating income from my stalled
businesses. They'll never meet my girlfriends, wife or kids who'll
never come anywhere close to their Luo-Nyanza vicinity. Thus all my
prayers in the footnote email signatures hold to the bitter end.
Meanwhile, Migori females who don't mind my rags & tatters and would
care for one-night-stands without strings and can afford a lodging are
welcome. Bathing postponed till after supper; flashing well-wishers
hourly for s'thing small. SOS. 
Otherwise, thank you in advance. 
Yours Faithfully, 
Erick Mango.


https://activistsadvocacy.blogspot.com/2021/10/email-signature-and-footnotes.html };
https://startrextraterrestrials.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts