Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Fw: PLEAS for POLITICAL ASYLUM / REFUGE from ENDLESS PERSECUTION by BORI / LGBT-occultist UHURU's GoK.

--- On Tue, 5/15/18, Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Erick Mango <erickmango4521@gmail.com>
> Subject: PLEAS for POLITICAL ASYLUM / REFUGE from ENDLESS PERSECUTION by BORI / LGBT-occultist UHURU's GoK.
> To: erickmango2006@yahoo.com
> Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 4:32 PM
> Affordable House Project regarding the
> separate double-lives of such
> Mixed-Orientation-Marriages and for
> which as an insider-member he's
> been captured on camera fumbling with
> Uhuru before the latter whisks
> away his fingers leading to Raila then
> asking him where he would
> rather date him instead. I won't
> negotiate my
> Straight-Sexual-Orientation nor choice
> of a wife with the
> prehistoric-descendant-culture savages
> as regards forced-concensual
> LGBT Mixed-Orientations. My life, my
> wife, my labor, my money, my
> kids, my family, my way, my culture.
> Period. If they should succeed in
> ritually killing me like Fidel,Marx or
> Matiba before they pay-up my
> damages in up-holding The Law, my last
> prayers would be to not let
> them 'TURPINS' et co. bury my corpse in
> Raila's Luo-Nyanza ; I'll be
> gratefull for a public-cemetry
> somewhere cosmopolitan please.The
> indecent-exposure self-bleaching witch
> step-mother is labelled filthy
> by her inlaws for which her
> sexually-irresponsible daughters have
> taken her imprints. T.Y.I.A. 
> Yours F.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message
> ----------
> From: Yahoo Mail Team <erickmango2006@yahoo.com>
> Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 09:56:42 +0000
> (UTC)
> Subject: XY
> To: erickmango4521@gmail.com
>
> Dear Sir / Madam,     
>         SOS. I'm dying miserably.
> Please
> intercede for my 5yr 11months
> accident-damages sat-on by
> Contagion-Animist
> psychic-cannibal-vampire witches including BORI /
> LGBT-occultist Uhuru, his mother
> 'HURU-MA', loo-bat kin Judy-Macharia
> plus LAMU / BONDO-USENGE Raila in
> cahoots with the neurotic 'TURPINS'
> who for the 2nd day are continuing with
> impunity their cylic-ritual
> 'KTN Uhuru-Onyancha' energy-emaciating,
> peristalsis-triggering,
> 1meal-ration homosexual-selective-diet
> @ 24hrs exploiting the LGMD
> geared to TRANSGENDER my IDENTITY to
> their 'Married-But-Gay'
> secret-society's sexual-orientation ;
> which they've been reinforcing
> by both the homosexual-&-incestuous
> sexual-harassments including
> indecent-exposures to
> psychologically-associate their nudity with
> mine. I reiterate ESTRANGEMENT-DIVORCE
> as well as to never
> work-or-live in Raila's Luo-Nyanza
> confirmed by pollsters in Kisumu as
> leading Kenya in homosexuality and
> reflected in the remarks of Raila
> as he commissioned the Kibera PTO
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts