Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psycgopath Murderer.

             Hi all and sundry....pls allow me to detail you with the developing scenarioson the ground...........at the same time my blog seems to have been penetrated by a virus but never mind I'll deal with that later.
              The point of the matter is that 4yrs 6months down the line I realized to my shock and horror that my right leg never healed completely from the accident ......coincidentally as I'd adopted to jogging the rainny season these last 2 months in Migori whenever rain caught-up with me on my way back to the house-stead of the dysfunctional-family..............
               For the same reasons that kept me from frequenting the Owade-Advocates for updates it's the smae reasons that have managed to keep me indoors since the 12th of Dec 2016 ..........due to the starin on my leg affecting the femur,tibia,fibula all the way to the heels which feel like they wonna cull to shorten the length......the tendon on the underside of thr knee to the groin also pulls and tugs. Pls I'll give full details tomorrow cause of time. The other issue got to do with the demise of the former Chair of The UoN WHO'S KINS WITH THE SITTING-PRESIDENT AND JUDY-MACHARIA OF THE LOOSE-MORALS REVEALING my transcripts were forged to portray substandard grades affecting mm psychology to result ina defeatist mind-set.
                 Then  The GoK IS TRYING TO STIFFLE ME through soft-loans. All will be revealed tomorrow pls in detail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Featured Posts

April 15th-May 7th:-Ombudsman Portal: Abuse-of-Office / Power / Discretion Complaints Against The Advocates Complaints Commission and it's Secretary Senior State Counsel Leah...

Dear Ombudsman,                             I  Erick Otieno Mango  the   Indigent-Complainant  subject to  Article 25 CoK-2010 providing tha...

Popular Posts