Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Friday, May 13, 2016

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi everybody.Pls let me quickly try to peruse you on the latest that The GoK HAS BEEN TRYING TO GAG OUT OF THE WORLD'S EXPOSITION!Just wonna let you know that the 'jinni" nature-identity of Judy Macharia Uhurus kin is not something out of the blues since she personally revealed/confessed of the same several years back over the phone whe after she raised my eye-brows with the incessant doubles/look-alikes and the perfume [which unless I am mistaken should be cocoa-butter,] I decided to take action and search for her through her Pediatrician-sister Caro-Macharia who was then working at The Nairobi-Hospital;who gave me her number [since you know I thought that perhaps she was undergoing some family cultural constraints/impediments to seeing me given that she'd followed me at the club in Nairobi when I was 'having 1-for the road' though after i got outta the loos I realized she'd made a disappearing-act.Mind you she was accompanied by some 'daddy/uncle-fellow' she'd been resting her head-on!] Thus I called her on the number and after the niceties she went on to tell/reveal/confess to me that she was a "MPENZI-JINNI" and that "HAPATIKANI-KIRAHISI" and that "SHE WAS EVERYWHERE IN KENYA AT THE SAME TIME INCLUDING NAIROBI,KISUMU,MOMBASA....;" an observation that dropped my jaw.I'd heard of many jinni-stories in Mombasa but had never encountered such-a-one like hers and I proceeded-forth to blast-her thinking she was playing-games meaning to be a sour-joke........and I deleted her number.....PERIOD! Now taking into cognizance the events of the past years since that revelation-account, I realize she was damn serious of her double-identity "jinni-nature." You know for once I wondered what happenned to her mouth or why she can't use her mouth with verbal-language to date and I thought to my good-ol'-self that she must must have been muzzled-or something to that effect! That much said ,now let me take you through some of the latest-update texts to Civil-Society-Groups courtesy of Safaricom Communications Network,i.e. when I run short of credit for days/weeks on-end.It may not be in chronological-order and so let me begin with the one of today going backwards. -[1.]-Dear Safaricom,pls bear with me the while you pls allow me the facility of your courtesy to convey SMS's to C.S.G. on behalf of your C.S.C.The sadistic GoK virtue of its psychic-vampire-witches secret-society is still circumnavigating the speedy-recourse of my accident-damages with The LSK-Rep. not considering the urgency of my predicament and thus keeping postponing the case [tomorrow] while Owade-Advicates are still with-holding The Akidiva Med. Report and X-ray.Today the well-fed neurotic dysfunctional-family rations me 4-slices of bread which I take with water till super as I make follow-ups with The LSK-Rep. with whom we're to see Dr. Akidiva tomorrow!The clothes I wear are bought-for including an orange shirt leaving Raila's home-turf savages impressing to impose their archetypal-contents on my besieged-person;they disregard the arguments of my sound-logic intim P.T.O. 1356HRS -The ODM PREHISTORIC DESCENDANT CULTURE SAVAGES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PSYCHIC-VAMPIRE-WITCHES SECRET-SOCIETY DISREGARD THE ARGUMENTS OF MY SOUND-LOGIC as is submitted in my Criminal-Civil lawsuit in my blog-site [ erick-mango.blogspot.com ] trying to impose the impression that I am dumb following the systematic-consistent Outlawings/Out-castings from the societal-framework and its institutions.Can't tell when I'll next shave for my hair is shaggy/ragged;I am fast running-out of bathing-washing bar-soap which I usually divide in two;worse I may be forced to trek/walk bare-feet since my 1-pair several-times repaired moccasin-shoes' soles are now both torn in two's and when it rains mud enters both shoes muddying the torn-socks and feet.They listed me in the Credit-Reference-Bureau and I can't access the min. 3000/- [ KCB M-PESA ] LOAN to repay in 1-month [ with the accident-proceeds. ] Pls assist. Later logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts