Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi everybody.Wonna take this chance to update you on the latest what's been happening. First let me mention that I think I've got muscular-dystrophy, an inheritable genetic-disorder/medical-condition that includes degeneration of muscle and that's why I am into physical-exercise and and physical-therapy including body-building which's part of its treatment to maintain as much muscle-strength and joint-flexibility as possible pending medical-attention including a muscular-biopsy to show its presence and genetic-testing to confirm it before I seek genetic-therapy including what's called antisense-therapy to cure it once and for all using the accident-proceed funds for those ends.I suspect muscular-dystrophy because I've realized if I don't indulge in body-building exercises I turn into a match-stick figure very fast it used to surprise me till I kind of decoded the problem through self-diagnosis and I've realized the vitamin-C juice really helps manage it! Otherwise below are some of the texts to UNHCR describing the predicament. -[1.]-Dear UNHCR. I take this humble opportunity to update Your Office of the consistent,systematic and widespread persdecution/oppression of my life and person by the Gov. of Kenya as regards my civil/criminal Lawsuit against the GoK at erick-mango.blogspot.com The GoK IS PERFECTING ITS Zombie-Cult of "OUT CASTING/OUTLAWING/KUTOLEWA/GOLO" having now rendered me to a "Cultural-epithet/Stooge" on forced--dependency living below the poverty-line. I reiterate my DISOWNING/ESTRANGEMENT/DIVORCING of the NEUROTIC,SADISTIC and DYSFUNCTIONAL-FAMILY of my siblings and Raila'sLuo-Nyanza Prehistoric-Descendant-Culture;a fact the Migori-cops are trying to evade,exploit and abuse in order to swindle me-off my accident-money and turn me into a carbage since they've also impressed to impose repeated organized-crime cycles of abductions.Pls assist Political-Asylum/Refuge urgent. T.Y.I.A for all pls. -18/3/2016 at 0841hrs. -[2.]-Dear Safaricom,I take this opportunity to wish you and staff a Happy Easter.Pls allow me the courtesy to relay SMS's to UNHCR et al. on behalf of Your Civil-Society Corporation.IPOA called me saying they'd opened a file for my complaints against cops' illegal-arrests/detention for witchcraft and that I should see the Migori Traffic-Base- Commander regarding my accident yet 3yrs 8months he's still evading action/audience and so I opt to stick with my LSK- Rep Lawyer who's formally opened me a file pending my reimbursement of costs.The GoK IS TRYING TO RUN-ME-DOWN/KILL ME by an accident whenever I trek to-and-fro the cops/town.Chief Amara and assailant still tracking/threatening me despite my complaints to The Min. of Interior.Judy,Emi and Huru-ma still animistic ally using-doubles and tracking me.Uhuru and Raila trying to retard/kill me by force before I access Political-Asylum/Refuge.Pls assist urgently. -26/3/2016 at 0749hrs. That's just a little summary of the latest updates which I will expound-on as time goes by.Otherwise I would like to get a break a little from the interjections and introduce to a continuation with the main program me of evidence submissions as regards Evolution verses Superstitious-Religion.But then there are lotsa power interruptions so later please. I am also not yet through with the reasons why I gotta outta necessity disown,estrange and divorce the neurotic,sadistic and dysfunctional-family of the parents of my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Featured Posts

April 15th-May 7th:-Ombudsman Portal: Abuse-of-Office / Power / Discretion Complaints Against The Advocates Complaints Commission and it's Secretary Senior State Counsel Leah...

Dear Ombudsman,                             I  Erick Otieno Mango  the   Indigent-Complainant  subject to  Article 25 CoK-2010 providing tha...

Popular Posts