Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi everybody.Below is the latest on the ground as texted to The Law Society of Kenya: [1.]-Hi LSK.I Erick Otieno Mango has a civil-and-criminal lawsuit against The GoK at :erick-mango.blogspot.com Entitled: Prosecuting Raila...... I'm also trying to press my 3yrs 7months Kihara-Construction accident-case [ handled by LSK-Rep. Mudeyi-Advocates and formerly Owade-Advocates who I've complained against with you ] for damages I may use as capital to start life again.Then there's the family-cultural-conflict with hunger-torture and food poisoning games.The siblings father traveled to MSA yesterday the mother eats in the kitchen with 2kids.It's back to the 1 meal-a-day breakfast-ratio which went-on for 15days last June. I plan to book 10th O.B. tomorrow at Migori Police since they still try to trap me into eating suspicious food alone refusing to taste/test it for typhoid,amoeba or cholera contamination. I survive on well-wishers for bathing/washing soap.Please assist urgently accident. -4th Feb. 2016 at 2225hrs. I promptly reported the matter the following day at Migori-Police who referred me to the Crimes-Office with whom I left a copy of the Complaints-File [after they asked for it] and The cop handling the matter said he'll talk with Chief-Amara over the phone to relay resolutions that the mother of the siblings should desist from such tactics and resort to having somebody at least the house-help taste/test and/or share the meals to annul any food-poisoning suspicions following Chief-Amara's and his Council of Village-Elders sanction that they have all the rights to kill me through all means necessary including through a machete-hacking mob and or through food-poisoning including the use of rat-poison. True to his words the 2kids including Ian Giovanni [ Linet's bastard ] and the house-help have been exchangingly joining me for the meals;of which I am very grateful allaying my fears. NB:- As a matter of principle and protocol now that I am prospecting the various Safari/Tour-Companies which I've been seeing plying the Kisii-Tanzania highway and given that my Curriculum-Vitae mentions this civil-and-criminal lawsuit ,I think it'll be prudent to silence some queries as regards my Tour-Guide portfolio with special reference to my attachment at Blue-Marlin in South-Coast Mombasa.As much as I was designated to the Fishing-and-Sea Sports Sales-and Marketing desk I was free to Tour-Guide the beloved-tourists whenever called-upon by duty as the management will quickly confirm to any antagonists with doubting queries.The one chance I was called-upon I couldn't rise to the occasion following numerous mysterious-accidents in the Indian Ocean at that time including a Tanzania passenger-ferry that capsized in the high-seas and a helicopter that crushed in the Arabuko Sokoke National-Park.Besides,the fishing-boat/ dingy also used for the sea-sports appeared really so small compared to the big dhows and Jahazis I was used to since we could carry-it off the sea on our shoulders for cleaning and maintenance in preparation for another sea-tour day! I take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to The Management of Blue-Marlin now that I am fitter physically raising my swimming-aptitudes notches-higher having taken to physiotherapy with regards to physical-exercises as advised by the Migori-Physiotherapist following the Kihara-Construction accident and as part of my longtime hobby/pass-time.Later,logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Popular Posts