Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Prosecuting Raila : Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Ritual Psychopath Murderer.

Hi everybody.Times are hard with the gagging s making me unable to complete my evidence presentation 3years down the line with backlogs since February 2015.Well let me just say that there are a lot of stuff that are hanging with suspense and so I beseech everybody to bear with me and that they can only get the whole picture of the whole truth when and if I will or may be able to complete my evidence presentation.At the moment please just let me take you through the latest, [ remember I'd said earlier on that it won't be chronological anymore because of the reasons above. ] Hi HRW. Raila's Luo-Cult is trying to pull me to 2007 P.E.V. County of Nyatike meaning the GoK is premeditating an organized-crime.George Okoth is a contractor and security driver of Mombasa Commissioner Nelson Marwa. He is mentioned in my blog as having my 2-French Texts which he came with this Wednesday 23rd promising to return them for my career-endeavors pending a profession in Medical-Genetics for which I am trying to study amidst the arrested circumstances.George passed me by Kakrao Kisii-Tanzania high-way and he is becoming the more elusive over the phone suggesting I instead follow him to Nyatike an/or he may leave them with a 3rd-party for my future follow-ups! I have vehemently disagreed and he has now promised to deliver them on the 1st of October 2015.Raila's Luo-Nyanza and the GoK IS TICKING-BOMBS WITH MY LIFE baiting me with my properties.T.Y.I.A for all P.D. - 25-9-2015 at 1433hrs and also copied to The HRW at 1431hrs. Just a second please gotta graft a letter both to The UNHCR and The IOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Featured Posts

April 15th-May 7th:-Ombudsman Portal: Abuse-of-Office / Power / Discretion Complaints Against The Advocates Complaints Commission and it's Secretary Senior State Counsel Leah...

Dear Ombudsman,                             I  Erick Otieno Mango  the   Indigent-Complainant  subject to  Article 25 CoK-2010 providing tha...

Popular Posts