Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.

Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law.
Solar System Media: Les Misérables Activists-Advocacy-Lobbyists and Consultants at Law-This is an Online-Jobs Entrepreneurship / Business Services-Provider, Social Media Marketing / Virtual Assistant (Administrative) and Retail-Goods Affiliate-Marketing involving: (1.)-Community Paralegals for Legal Document Assistant (LDA) / Legal Technician / Court Document Preparers / Court Forms Providers as far as Activism-and-Lobbying for Causes go concerning Human-Rights-Advocacy for suppressed voices and the tax-overburdened oppressed laity including dis-inherited widows, orphans and the destitute; (2.)-French, English, Swahili Translator / Interpreter / Teacher / Tour Guide; (3.)-Publisher for Affiliate Marketing in freelance writing, blogging, transcription and podcasting;

Monday, February 10, 2014

Prosecuting Raila:Ex-Treason Convict and Serial Psychopath Ritual Murderer.

Hi every body.Below are sms excerpts from my mobile that I wrote in a state of emergency when I got in an extreme stste of panic on The 21st of January 2014. I would first and fore most like to apologise for jumping gun and writting to both The Royal Consulate of The Netherlands as well as The Human Rights Watch.This is because I am afraid following precedent scenarios of some high calibreprofile cases where we've had witnesses  dissappearing and/or dying mysteriously or having to all together withdraw their submissions of evidence over time.Thus I was thinking like the ESTABLISHMENT brother antagonists who've been trailling me and have put me under constant surveillance around the clock not to mention the wreck and atrocities they've done on my personna and life with regard to theior uncessant demands to exorcise the jinns of the ESTABLISHMENT from me {as if I'd invited them jinns of the ESTABLISHMENT/their government as my guets on my own behalf in the 1st place}.....they was going to strike death any time for it seems they are capable of subjugating  every office of their land/country Kenya and thus such was the context-framework under which I jumped gun and sms-ed my emergency texts tothe 2 offices mentioned above.So please accept my sincere apologies again  The Royal Consulate of The Netherlands and I promise to stick to laid down protocol and communicate with The HRW in case of any unforseen future emergencies.

      Well, before I put down the excerpts, allow me to BOIL DOWN THE MAIN ISSUE/BONE OF CONTENTION CIRCUMNAVIGATING THIS PETITION.THIS PETITION IS ALL ABOUT "THAT JINN/SOMETHING CONSIDERED PROPERTIES OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF KENYA.THUS THE CONSTANT CONTINUUM PREDICAMENT OF MY ARRESTED GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT  RESULTING INTO THE EVIDENT FINANCIAL INCAPACITATION STATUS QUO.AS IS EVIDENT THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS UNLEASHED UPON MY LIFE AND PERSONA  BY PROXY USING THEIR APPOINTED WITCHDOCTORS: AS IS MANIFESTED IN THE 1ST SCENARIO BY THE UHURU GARDENS MOMBASA KIDNAPPING SUPPORTED BY GOV. COPS AND TAKEN ALL THE WAY TO OMAR THE JOMVU WITCH-DOCTOR FOR THE 2 WEEKS SOJOURN AND LATELY THE ILLEGAL ARREST, IMPRISONMENT AND DEPORTATION TO MIGORI FROM MOMBASA BY IKENYA,THE MOMBASA MUNICIPAL COP WHO WAS LATER PROMOTED TO ADMINISTRATION POLICE AFTER BEING TAKEN TO THE EMBAKASI ADMINISTRATION POLICE TRAINING HEAD QUARTERS IN NAIROBI AND WHO CONFIDED TO ME THAT HE WAS ON THE CAREER TRACK OF BECOMING A BODY GUARD TO AN IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE GOVERNMENT.REMEMBER THAT DURING THE 2 WEEKS SOJOURN IN JOMVU UNDER OMARI THE WITCHDOCTOR,RAILA'S BODY GUARD PAID US A COURTESY CALL TO CONFIRM THE EXORCISE OF THE JINN OF THE ESTABLISHMENT JUST AS ON THE SECOND DAY OF ARRIVAL AT THE MIGORI HOUSE OF THE PARENTS OF THE FAMILY OF MY SIBLINGS IKENYA,BODYGUARD TO BE WAS THERE TO SUPERVISE THE EXORCISE OF THEIR JINN OF THE ESTABLISHMENT.NOW, IN RELATION TO THE ABOVE,JUST PICTURE THE FOLLOWING NAMES TO CAPTURE THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE SPIRITUAL ANIMISM IN AN EN DEVOUR TO EXORCISE AND RECAPTURE THEIR JINNS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT,THE GOV. OF KENYA:THE HURUMA SIEGE AND EVENTUAL BREAK-IN,UHURU GARDEN COPS AND WITCH-DOCTOR ASSISTANTS KIDNAPPING,CLEAR JUBILEE BUILDING MANUSCRIPT INVOLVING EMI AND BOILING DOWN TO EMA IN MIGORI,THE UHURU NA KAZI COAST PROVINCIAL HEAD QUARTERS BOWLING INCIDENT/AFFAIR,THE KENYA NAVY BARRACKS MUGGINS AFFAIRS,WORSE STILL,THE QUARTERS I AM ASSIGNED TO SLEEP IN WAS BUILT BY A CONTRACTOR NAMED KENYATTA AND SO WAS THE BED WHICH I REFUSED TO SLEEP ON MARKED "CROWN" ON 1 END OF THE HEAD EDGE { I CHOSE TO SLEEP ON A MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR.} REMEMBER IKENYA ARRESTED ME WITH HIS ACCOMPLICE NAMED SWALEH AND HERE THE 1ST LETTERS SWA- WOULD IN THE SPIRIT OF SPIRITUAL ANIMISM STAND FOR "STUDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION " A BODY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI RINGING A BELL THAT I HAVE BEEN SURREPTITIOUSLY UNDER SURVEILLANCE SINCE THEM UNIVERSITY DAYS,NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT I HAD TO SEEK THE SERVICES OF A FORMER COMRADE LAWYER NOW THE LATE {MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE}TO GET MY TRANSCRIPTS AND THIS BEARING IN MIND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY APPLICATION FOR A POST GRADUATE COURSE AT THE INSTITUTE OF DIPLOMACY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AS MANIFESTED IN EARLIER BLOGS ABOVE.

      Thus,the recurrent mission of exorcising jinns and the constant continuum in relation to the animal-husbandry and zero-grazing incarcerations spear-headed by their appointed witch-doctors of the ESTABLISHMENT.So far this has culminated in to re-enactment of death rituals which is the subject of the 21st of January 2014 state of emergency sms's to The RCN and The HRW. My Learned Lords and Ladies ,I am condemned to die/death and I am literally on my death bed,on life support at the house of the parents of the family of my siblings for it seems the only way according to the duos archaic belief system of getting back their jinns/somethings which seems a prerequisite to their successful political careers.Please I pray you Senior Counsel at The offices of The International Migration and UNHCR to hasten my migration to the preferred country of convenience The Royal Kingdom of The Netherlands. The tension is palpable and they are buying time to hinder my submission of evidence for the petition for I am dead meat any way for soon you might hear I've been rendered dead 1 way or the other,by hook or crook;by poisoning r the mobs of the ESTABLISHMENT.

      Please you will have to excuse mthe exceprt till later due to limited finances for today the cyber cafe is using a generator and the price doubled to 2 bob per minute.Non theless I will put on 1 excerpt to alert the world of the on-goings on:

     "Dear Sir/Madam,

                                I would like to let your office know that following the 21st Tuesday ambush/attack assault I have been planning to formally file complaints and press charges at The Migori Police Station except for the financial incapacitation status quo.The tension is palpable and has been ticking like a time bomb.So please bear with me till then.

                                Yours Faithfully,

                                 Erick Otieno."

      Thus I hope your offices will follow the police proceedings from here as I go there.Later. logistics.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome for the value.

Featured Posts

April 15th-May 7th:-Ombudsman Portal: Abuse-of-Office / Power / Discretion Complaints Against The Advocates Complaints Commission and it's Secretary Senior State Counsel Leah...

Dear Ombudsman,                             I  Erick Otieno Mango  the   Indigent-Complainant  subject to  Article 25 CoK-2010 providing tha...

Popular Posts